Check your account email address ×

poor benjamin

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good one.  So let's say that is so. It's FOX against ALL THE REST!

Whats the problem I wonder. :lol:

DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!!

Yep, FOX is the problem, all the rest are just truthful media sources.  You should know this.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Fox is constantly critical of Trump.   

I know that!  Non-biased.

That's why I said, "let's say that is so" referring to Ice's comment of them be the "R's Propaganda network".

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good one.  So let's say that is so. It's FOX against ALL THE REST!

Whats the problem I wonder. :lol:

DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!!

The problem is they are working directly with the White House to plant fake news 

Duh

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And you think all the "deadness" surrounding the Clintons is coincidence.

Holy........ :lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

The true sign of a mouthbreathing stupid fuck like you is believing an answer that is not supported by the facts.  Sometimes the facts do not support an answer but clowns like you believe in an answer anyway.  And you have to believe time and time and time again the investigstors are either inept or part of the cover up :lol:   Which means the R's have no involvement in the investigations :lol:   Sounds plausible :lmao:   

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The true sign of a mouthbreathing stupid fuck like you is believing an answer that is not supported by the facts.  Sometimes the facts do not support an answer but clowns like you believe in an answer anyway.  And you have to believe time and time and time again the investigstors are either inept or part of the cover up :lol:   Which means the R's have no involvement in the investigations :lol:   Sounds plausible :lmao:   

Poor SeRena.  TRIGGERED!!!!!  And nobody gives a shit.  Worthless, cowardly, lying retard.

Chin yet?

IMG_1925.GIF

I guess if it gets repeated enough, you can convince convince the American people of anything, regardless of facts.  That's the only way people's irrational fear of a grandma in a pastel pant suit makes any sense.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I guess if it gets repeated enough, you can convince convince the American people of anything, regardless of facts.  That's the only way people's irrational fear of a grandma in a pastel pant suit makes any sense.  

Now you really made Slopedusky hard! :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He's one of my all time favorite hacks! :lol:

On the bright side, Slinger is back. Good grief.  This place almost turns into an originality Death Valley without him.  Site libs are just real low on the grey matter.

Welcome back @Snoslinger!!!!!!  You could have kept posting on vacation you know.

i never post during beach week. too many other, more exciting things going on with the family. what a news week though, huh? let's see, we had the boy scout jamboree political rally, the continuation of obamacare, the hiring/firing of the mooch...

the trump clown show continues on.....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i never post during beach week. too many other, more exciting things going on with the family. what a news week though, huh? let's see, we had the boy scout jamboree political rally, the continuation of obamacare, the hiring/firing of the mooch...

:bc: Hey Lamar...you see this shit???? Take note! :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've been out of pocket for a bit too, what's the latest with Russiagate?  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Here's to beach week

:bc:

IMG_7758.JPG

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah.....Rev (Lamar) just went to Paris and galavanting around Europe.  The beach was probably much more exciting than what he did....that's why he was here positng...EVERY DAY!!!   :lol:

Poor Lamar...INCOMING FRIENDLY FIRE!!!! :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: Hey Lamar...you see this shit???? Take note! :lol: 

Yeah...I set kind of a weak trap.  I should have thought about it more and let Slinger skin up Lamar good. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....Rev (Lamar) just went to Paris and galavanting around Europe.  The beach was probably much more exciting than what he did....that's why he wasa here positng...EVERY DAY!!!   :lol:

Poor Lamar...INCOMING FRIENDLY FIRE!!!! :lmao:

Yeah...I set kind of a weak trap.  I should have thought about it more and lest Slinger skin up Lamar good. :lol:

ahh i see. i thought dooski was giving me shit about him not answering a question while he was at the beach the other week.