Check your account email address ×

General John Kelly is new WH Chief of Staff

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you're gonna be a faggot like this ^^^^^ then just take your retarded ass over to TBP where this is their preferred game.....K thanks

Why don't you suck my cock?  Nice and slow.....I'll move your head faster when I'm ready to let loose my juices of love.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant stand the gay ass off topic reply game....its basically the whole reason I quit TBP .....faggots like Lilly replying with some stupid bullshit about waffles when someone makes a post on a topic.....its fucking gay

Jesus!  Meds dude!!!!!!!  Your a fucking out of control freak in all of these threads...that is if you aren't starting your own shit-show thread.  And about as flaky as grandmas' home made buttermilk biscuits folded 20 times over.  

Spare me the "stay on topic" shit. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why don't you suck my cock?  Nice and slow.....I'll move your head faster when I'm ready to let loose my juices of love.

:lol:

See , this is far more acceptable then some faggot ass deflectygame post about waffles .....

Just now, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  Meds dude!!!!!!!  Your a fucking out of control freak in all of these threads...that is if your aren't starting your own.  And about as flaky as grandmas' home made buttermilk biscuits folded 20 times over.  

Getting off topic is fine ......making idiot deflectygame posts in reply to the other "side" is gay as fuck .....just call him a worthless pants shitting faggot and move on :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Getting off topic is fine ......making idiot deflectygame posts in reply to the other "side" is gay as fuck .....just call him a worthless pants shitting faggot and move on :lol: 

I did that for a reason.  And you know what it was.  My post about fucking waffles is every bit as valid as any of his opinions.  Plus, I know he reads all my shit even though he says he has me on "ignore". :lol:

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Settle down throat slitter....we are all friends here.

Hmmm.....define "all".  Cuz I'm pretty sure I don't wanna do a hockey sweater pull-over and skull fuck my friends until they die. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm.....define "all".  Cuz I'm pretty sure I don't wanna do a hockey sweater pull-over and skull fuck my friends until they die. :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Stop quoting that zipperneck idiot.

What?

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What your witnessing is how he has failed as a businessman many times.

sadly it will get worse for America

904 successful businesses and 4 planned bankruptcys is a failure in FAKENEWSMAINECUNT land :lmao: like there was ever a question what a clueless senile fucking know nothing hack clown the senile lying sack of shit was :guzzle: 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  Meds dude!!!!!!!  Your a fucking out of control freak in all of these threads...that is if you aren't starting your own shit-show thread.  And about as flaky as grandmas' home made buttermilk biscuits folded 20 times over.  

I just thought you'd answer yourself on this thread. 

You spend a lot of time posting about fucking guys. Just sayin. 

Edited by revkevsdi