Check your account email address ×

General John Kelly is new WH Chief of Staff

If Preibus was betraying the trust of the president, out he goes.  I think Trump thought he could hand pick a few insiders that he could trust, and Preibus was an insiders insider.  If Scaramucci coming in like a big ass bird is what it takes.....fine with me.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If Preibus was betraying the trust of the president, out he goes.  I think Trump thought he could hand pick a few insiders that he could trust, and Preibus was an insiders insider.  If Scaramucci coming in like a big ass bird is what it takes.....fine with me.  

You're a fucking idiot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You suck DemonCUNT cock like its your last meal, you cock inhaling Bipolarhooknosed sack of shit :finger3: 

DERP DERP DERP......You are one of the only people here dumber than Snowrider and MC :lol: own it you fucking shit flinging retard 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is good news.  Pre-BUS was a panty waste liberal they missed the libtards express.  Looked like a little fucking rat pip-squeak..

:lol: 

IMG_3248.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is good news.  Pre-BUS was a panty waste liberal they missed the libtards express.  Looked like a little fucking rat pip-squeak..

How is replacing Preibus with some bootlicking sycophant General good news.......please tell me how this is good at all or for any reason at all 

Just now, SnowRider said:

IMG_3248.JPG

Do you have any photos that were pre-chinectomy?  Did they give you that Jethro shirt when you left the clinic to wear home?

Cuz damn.  I bet you have to wear a Hillary mask to bed at night....on the back of your head!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How is replacing Preibus with some bootlicking sycophant General good news.......please tell me how this is good at all or for any reason at all 

Bootlickers! :lol:

Read his bio.  Military folk know how to get shit done for the most part....and don't give too much of a fuck about PC horse shit games.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bootlickers! :lol:

Read his bio.  Military folk know how to get shit done for the most part....and don't give too much of a fuck about PC horse shit games.

I read his fucking Bio and I have read the quotes since he took over at DHS......we might as well just put Dick fucking Cheney back in charge.

Military men are fucking pawns ....they view things from the perspective of a big dumb hammer.....and when youre a big dumb hammer everything looks like a fucking nail

You are just too dumb to want something better....your military hard-on is like shiny object crack...."Ooooh Military ....OooOOOHHH goody goody Derp"

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I read his fucking Bio and I have read the quotes since he took over at DHS......we might as well just put Dick fucking Cheney back in charge.

Military men are fucking pawns ....they view things from the perspective of a big dumb hammer.....and when youre a big dumb hammer everything looks like a fucking nail

You are just too dumb to want something better....your military hard-on is like shiny object crack...."Ooooh Military ....OooOOOHHH goody goody Derp"

Go sharpen your pointy stick.  I wouldn't recommend you driving to the protest though.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

DERP DERP DERP......You are one of the only people here dumber than Snowrider and MC :lol: own it you fucking shit flinging retard 

:lies: and :bullshit: from the ball gargling sick Bipolarhooknose sodomite :finger3: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh good post Snowbroski

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the ball gargling sick Bipolarhooknose sodomite :finger3: 

.7 Momo :lol: 

Conspiracy theorist extraordinaire :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  You have ZEEEERRRRRROOOOO credibility here.  None at all.  

Just a little bitch troll.  Like your life.

:snack:

IMG_3303.JPG

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

shows everyone how lousy trump's judgement is. doesn't anyone see this?