Check your account email address ×

General John Kelly is new WH Chief of Staff

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

every mess this administration has made is at trump's feet. he hires shitty people and makes shit decisions. 

yup , just a mess. "Hey suck my dick and I'll make you head of whatever blah blah blah." No vetting , no cohesive messaging or working on real issues. Just a mess

obama never had a shit show. the man is much better balanced as a human than trump. trump is a drama queen. 

HOLY SHIT!  I guess that's the benefit of watching your news as the fawn all over the idiot king.  His fucking cabinet was an abortion.  Is AG's are considered to be the most crooked to have ever served.  And that's still not over..yet.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup , just a mess. "Hey suck my dick and I'll make you head of whatever blah blah blah." No vetting , no cohesive messaging or working on real issues. Just a mess

Are you getting calls from Sanders' people again? :lol:

Get'em tiger!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you getting calls from Sanders' people again? :lol:

Get'em tiger!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRP poaisjdfpiojqsdpoijsdopijsdpoivjpdv

Fucking Snowbroski the retard QQQQQQQ1!!!!!!!!!111111

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HOLY SHIT!  I guess that's the benefit of watching your news as the fawn all over the idiot king.  His fucking cabinet was an abortion.  Is AG's are considered to be the most crooked to have ever served.  And that's still not over..yet.

shall we compare the number of felony convictions in the obama administration to reagan and bush? you talk out your ass. 

shall we compare the number of felony convictions in the obama administration to reagan and bush? you talk out your ass. 

Ewwww......Mr.  "i don't take this so seriously" got a little tweaked. :lol:

Yes....let's compare.  Go.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

go look. i already know. educate yourself to the truth 

What is the truth?  ..and why are we looking at this again?  I'm sorry...I got spun up in one of your deflections.  My bad.  

I guess we're not gonna get back on topic here.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll try a simple math question for you peeps later.  You ok with division?

Since November 8th, the day Trump got elected, the stock market has gone up and real estate in our area is red hot. 

Who the fuck would want to serve in his administration though? 

Wow, what a bunch of fuckbag politicians we've had in this country. Could they have been any worse? 

Bill Clinton-----getting a blow-job from a girl in the white House, and gets caught lieing about it.

Geroge W. Bush----- embroils us in a Middle East war, states MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, 14 years and 3 TRILLION TAX DOLLARS later, we are still in a shithole of the world

Barack H. Obama---- fails in the Middle East, and starts the beginning of a Race war in America. 

Dirty sons of bitching bastards, with great egos, and high self-esteem, able to public speak, and it worked. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What your witnessing is how he has failed as a businessman many times.

sadly it will get worse for America

Does the thought of that excite you McCarthy Cat?

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What your witnessing is how he has failed as a businessman many times.

sadly it will get worse for America

I like french toast just "ok".  But fresh waffles are really much better.  Add some nutmeg to them for some extra kick..then plenty of fresh maple syrup.  Yummy!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like french toast just "ok".  But fresh waffles are really much better.  Add some nutmeg to them for some extra kick..then plenty of fresh maple syrup.  Yummy!

If you're gonna be a faggot like this ^^^^^ then just take your retarded ass over to TBP where this is their preferred game.....K thanks

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really like blueberry or bannna pancakes....some butter and as you say plenty of syrup....delicious!:thumb:

Just now, f7ben said:

If you're gonna be a faggot like this ^^^^^ then just take your retarded ass over to TBP where this is their preferred game.....K thanks

Settle down throat slitter....we are all friends here.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Settle down throat slitter....we are all friends here.

I cant stand the gay ass off topic reply game....its basically the whole reason I quit TBP .....faggots like Lilly replying with some stupid bullshit about waffles when someone makes a post on a topic.....its fucking gay