Check your account email address ×

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes sir!!!!  Saw some fucking cool ones staying at Haydays last year. Fucking perfect.  No muss, no fuss.  Went down in a friend's RV last year and I just did't see it being worth it for a night.  Hell, a fart sack in a truck bed would work for me.  

Yup. That's how we roll for farm parties . Too much work for a night or two to haul the house around.  I did however take the trailer to my buddies house burning party,but that was a 5 day event lol. 

On 7/26/2017 at 6:48 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

If you are talking about some the posters here and Emma the Twitter poster, yes you might be correct; I will leave you the final three paragraphs from the movie review and a link to the entire review :bc: 

Take that Jimmy snacks!

39 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

If I ever tent again,it'll be a truck tent. I had one for my old ford, it was awesome.  Nice being off the ground with some side protection 

My wife uses a truck camper now and again when shes travelling doing shows in northern areas.

On 2017-07-26 at 8:10 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is fucking outstanding. That is all. 

My uncle was there. Looking forward to hearing my Dad's take on the Movie. Not sure he'd want to see it.