Check your account email address ×

For The Forum Mouthbreathers....

56 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

that's about the gayest looking color scheme I have seen.................explains alot

seriously wh buys that fucking thing for a backwoods sled? just a quick look no change to worthless spindle design u bend the lower it also pushes the upper forward . and that is if u are lucky and don't total the  bulk head .I see your walking boots still fit next to the caliper good luck getting your winter boots locked in to that foot well when loaded with snow . also no white sleds should be used out west but that is just a safety opinion . side note is that a shadow or a real gay  soul patch cum catcher under that cum dumpster  

• 4 years later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/14/2016 at 7:57 PM, BOHICA said:

Rider owes z $500 and the late mr storm $10

On 11/14/2016 at 9:36 PM, ckf said:

Wasn't the deal with @Zambroski that collection was in person only?

On 11/15/2016 at 9:22 AM, Zambroski said:

Oh indeed....there is some bet settling up to do.  And I'm pretty sure the tally is more than $500 too.  I'm thinking it's at least $1000.  And it may be $5000+  Don't worry though my little sweet pea SR, I'll go back and find it all.  You shouldn't worry your pretty little self about all that.  In the mean time, get your wife to take some more "look how cool I am" pics while you are standing on your sled at your dealer. :lmao: Maybe get another class from them on how to change belts and fuses.

• Haha 1

Where’s the posts where an actual bet took place?  :snack: Thought someone was gonna go back and find it all......and how much time did Rigid waste looking for a dead end :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

On 7/17/2016 at 12:03 PM, Zambroski said:

http://img.pandawhale.com/91460-Im-your-huckleberry-gif-Val-Ki-nbul.gif

But, should you win, you'll only get paid if you are willing to collect in person.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where’s the posts where an actual bet took place?  :snack: Thought someone was gonna go back and find it all......and how much time did Rigid waste looking for a dead end :lol: 

:dunno:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I've been searching for 3 weeks..or maybe 20 minutes..haha..

Geez man, get a sense of humor..we got a good laugh out of it..oh the horror..smh