Check your account email address ×

Chester Bennington Dead

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You could definitely catch me saying that. Slow, stable, fits a good sized group. I mean the whole point of being on a boat for me is drinking out on the water and the past two summers I've been having a blast on my friend's shitty old 23' sailboat.

sometimes, well often for me, it's about looks as well as other comforts. but to each their own. imo pontoon boats still look like something they likely originated from - rednecks connecting some junk shit together and throwing a motor on the back of it.

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

A work in progress... :bc:

My whole point of being in the water is to do something different than you can do on land.

Let's quit drinking and go boating.... to drink.

Meh. Lazy man's life.

So what do you do that you can't do on land? Fish? Drive a vehicle? Oh wait, you can do those on land too.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sometimes, well often for me, it's about looks as well as other comforts. but to each their own. imo pontoon boats still look like something they likely originated from - rednecks connecting some junk shit together and throwing a motor on the back of it.

Meh, I don't mind looking like a redneck every now and again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So what do you do that you can't do on land? Fish? Drive a vehicle? Oh wait, you can do those on land too.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The rednecks don't want either of you two so no sweat.

Edited by Biggie Smails

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The rednecks don't want either of you two so no sweat.

Not true, I get along with plenty of rednecks. I just avoid political discussion and focus on topics like snowmobiling, quads, and NASCAR.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Not true, I get along with plenty of rednecks. I just avoid political discussion and focus on topics like snowmobiling, quads, and NASCAR.

My daughter who is 17 has been hanging out with a few rednecks from school and they seem to be good kids....sleds, boats, trucks, fishing, country music and hunting and no bullshit...I like it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Were they in Deliverance?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Jump waves. Eat lunch 2 miles out in the ocean. Go around the 3rd largest island on the east coast. See the entire shoreline of a river. Or lake. Or sea coast.

Only time I take my boat out to just sit is the Concert on the Lake. Other than that, may as well be by the pool as in a boat drinking.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Every  song is hit or miss for me. I either love it or delete it off the hard drive.

X2.

Most are a miss, but damn they have some good stuff that just needs to be cranked.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

X2.

Most are a miss, but damn they have some good stuff that just needs to be cranked.

Spot the fuck on.

Edited by Snake

10 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You're from the Tug Hill area?

Nah, from North Jersey but Old Forge / Tug Hill is where we ride, been going up there my whole life.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Jump waves. Eat lunch 2 miles out in the ocean. Go around the 3rd largest island on the east coast. See the entire shoreline of a river. Or lake. Or sea coast.

Only time I take my boat out to just sit is the Concert on the Lake. Other than that, may as well be by the pool as in a boat drinking.

Eh, I guess the fact that we're sailing makes just cruising around with some beers fun. I don't see how anything you just listed precludes drinking though.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That sucks!  I love LP.  Fist time I heard "Papercut" I was hooked.  That's about as "classic rock" as I listen to.  Sad.  Another "tortured artist" I guess.

Are you retatded?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are no Led Zeppelin but have a decent set of good songs.

Its modern day acdc....garbage sound candy laden no talent junk