Check your account email address ×

White lives matter

On 7/19/2017 at 8:02 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Just the other day some were lamenting here how the MSM wasn't reporting this black cop shoots white woman (even though I had seen it at numerous news outlets earlier that morning)

Based on the Philando Castille murder I'm thinking the Somali might be found innocent.

If you carry, you keep your hands on the wheel, until the cop tells you OK.  Knowing that the cops are being shot by blacks NATIONWIDE, why would a black reach for anything? 

Just because a guy has a permit, doesn't mean he would not shoot a cop. 

America is badly doomed. I see this happening again and again. I predict a nightmare scenario in the US.

I believe we are in the early-stage of a race war. 

Trump could be out in 3 1/2 years. If a leftist, liberal Democrat gets in, we could see our guns gone. Then it will be open season on WHITEY!!!

South Africa could be our future, if not for the millions of Honkies with AR-15s and 5000 rounds of .223/556 in their cellars. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

If you carry, you keep your hands on the wheel, until the cop tells you OK.  Knowing that the cops are being shot by blacks NATIONWIDE, why would a black reach for anything? 

Just because a guy has a permit, doesn't mean he would not shoot a cop. 

America is badly doomed. I see this happening again and again. I predict a nightmare scenario in the US.

I believe we are in the early-stage of a race war. 

Trump could be out in 3 1/2 years. If a leftist, liberal Democrat gets in, we could see our guns gone. Then it will be open season on WHITEY!!!

South Africa could be our future, if not for the millions of Honkies with AR-15s and 5000 rounds of .223/556 in their cellars. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

You are seriously fucking deranged.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You are seriously fucking deranged.

When the negros are fucking you up your ass like they did to the Newsom boy in Memphis, ten years ago, you won't think so. When Deion is pile-driving a two-foot roll of tar paper into your bungholio, you'll be sayin' to yourself, " gee, that Polaris 500 guy was onta' somethin' ". 

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

When the negros are fucking you up your ass like they did to the Newsom boy in Memphis, ten years ago, you won't think so. When Deion is pile-driving a two-foot roll of tar paper into your bungholio, you'll be sayin' to yourself, " gee, that Polaris 500 guy was onta' somethin' ". 

Are you speaking from your own personal experience?

23 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Are you speaking from your own personal experience?

I don't have an AR, but I do have an SKS with about a 800 slugs. Come over with Deion and see what happens. I'll have you stacked like cordwood, head to toe, or maybe I'll stack you with your face in Deion's crotch. :buttkisser:

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

But that absolutely is not going to happen you fucking idiot.

36 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

But that absolutely is not going to happen you fucking idiot.

Why not, you white sympathizer pussy? The negros are already brutalizing whites all over America, every day. You'll be lucky if Jamal gives you the courtesy of a GODAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!! 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Why not, you white sympathizer pussy? The negros are already brutalizing whites all over America, every day. You'll be lucky if Jamal gives you the courtesy of a GODAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!! 

No they aren't, you're just factually wrong here. 

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No they aren't, you're just factually wrong here. 

No I'm not. Go to Colin Flaherty's channel on Youtube. The black brutality of whites in the USA is at epidemic level. 

If it was not for the fuckin' internet, no one would know what's going on. The mainstream media will not report black on white crime. For some fucking reason, they won't report it. 

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You and your gay stuff!

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I don't have an AR, but I do have an SKS with about a 800 slugs. Come over with Deion and see what happens. I'll have you stacked like cordwood, head to toe, or maybe I'll stack you with your face in Deion's crotch. :buttkisser:

You didn't snswer the question...

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

No I'm not. Go to Colin Flaherty's channel on Youtube. The black brutality of whites in the USA is at epidemic level. 

If it was not for the fuckin' internet, no one would know what's going on. The mainstream media will not report black on white crime. For some fucking reason, they won't report it. 

I turned my ad blocker on so he couldn't monetize my views and had a look. Another racist piece of shit selling lies with half truths, and he's got your dumb ass hook line and sinker.

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Was probably in jail for diddling little girls. Jamal was his roomate!

He's not mad that he was analyzed. He's made at the fact that he thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Lame, real lame. You're making up lame talk. You're a faggot, get used to it. Let's see more pics of your, Douche of the Restigouche, in the war canoe.  

50 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I turned my ad blocker on so he couldn't monetize my views and had a look. Another racist piece of shit selling lies with half truths, and he's got your dumb ass hook line and sinker.

He's had TWO of the BEST-SELLING Books !!!! He's legit, and the savior of white America. It's passive white males like you that are making it easier for the blacks to brutalize us.

Let me put this simply: I am NOT against black people. I am only against VIOLENCE. Unfortunately, the politics of America and other factors have created a horrific situation of black on white violence. Yes, I know you probably have good black friends. We probably all do. It is the VIOLENT black people that I am fearful of. It is getting worse, and I see no fixing it. 

There is no fixing the black/white problem in America, it hasn't been fixed in 250 years, because it CAN NOT be fixed. 

If we do not VOLUNTARILY SEPARATE, there will be an all-out race war in America. 

The New Black America: Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. Either that, or it will be Anarchy. 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

He's had TWO of the BEST-SELLING Books !!!! He's legit, and the savior of white America. It's passive white males like you that are making it easier for the blacks to brutalize us.

Let me put this simply: I am NOT against black people. I am only against VIOLENCE. Unfortunately, the politics of America and other factors have created a horrific situation of black on white violence. Yes, I know you probably have good black friends. We probably all do. It is the VIOLENT black people that I am fearful of. It is getting worse, and I see no fixing it. 

There is no fixing the black/white problem in America, it hasn't been fixed in 250 years, because it CAN NOT be fixed. 

If we do not VOLUNTARILY SEPARATE, there will be an all-out race war in America. 

The New Black America: Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. Either that, or it will be Anarchy. 

DO you have any idea what kind of stupid bullshit has been in best selling books? You're a fucking brainwashed idiot bud, plain and simple.