Check your account email address ×

White lives matter

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

We had no police problem in the USA until Obama made his fucking Trayvon speech. Since that day, it has been OPEN SEASON on cops, and the race problem in America has become nightmarish. I consider it, the biggest threat to white America. We haven't seen anything yet. Yes, I do obsess over it, because you can become an innocent victim in a heartbeat. 

:lmao: 

Climb back in the stupid hole :bc: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So fucking dumb.

Who, me? Blacks raped 30,000 white women last year. Whites raped so few black women that the FBI can not quantify it. If you're calling me fucking dumb, then maybe you'll change your mind when a black guy gets your wife, sister, or daughter. Just hope they don't torture and kill her like they did to Channon Christian in Memphis. 

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

white cop shoots black and it's "oh well". black somalian cop shoots white woman and it's "time to lose our shit". can't make this stuff up. nope. 

Keep us posted on the rioting and looting.....  you know.... "loosing our shit"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

Climb back in the stupid hole :bc: 

Blacks are brutalizing white America, because of passive, effeminate males like YOU!! Thankfully there are enough white men ready to go to war over this shit. When it's over they'll make you their bitch. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Blacks are brutalizing white America, because of passive, effeminate males like YOU!! Thankfully there are enough white men ready to go to war over this shit. When it's over they'll make you their bitch. 

what are you 10?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You're the bitch bro :bc: Take your white scared racist ass somewhere else 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're the bitch bro :bc: Take your white scared racist ass somewhere else 👍

Are you black, or do you just like to eat dark meat?  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Polaris550 gunning for dumbest right wing fuck on the site. Tall order to fill, but I believe he has it in him. Holy fucking retard...

Respond to the rape statistics, fucktard. Also, tell the forum what you know about the Channon Christian murder. Take your head out of the sand, and your thumb out of your ass, G.I. Joey. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I believe the officers were acquited in that case, which caused the LA riots. He was drunk, on drugs, and refused to stop in a pursuit. He had many criminal offenses prior to that night. He continued to refuse to comply once they got him on the ground. All he had to do was pull over and stop, he chose to defy the POLICE, and black America responded by bashing Reginald Denny's ( innocent truck driver ) head in with a concrete block, and burning about 100 million dollars of property. I've stated it before, and I'll state it again, black America will destroy the USA. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Who, me? Blacks raped 30,000 white women last year. Whites raped so few black women that the FBI can not quantify it. If you're calling me fucking dumb, then maybe you'll change your mind when a black guy gets your wife, sister, or daughter. Just hope they don't torture and kill her like they did to Channon Christian in Memphis. 

57 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Respond to the rape statistics, fucktard. Also, tell the forum what you know about the Channon Christian murder. Take your head out of the sand, and your thumb out of your ass, G.I. Joey. 

They're completely fucking wrong, a majority of rapes are committed by white offenders, the ratio is like 2:1 White to Black... just play around with this websites stats and graphs a bit https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool&surl=/arrests/index.cfm#

5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

We had no police problem in the USA until Obama made his fucking Trayvon speech. Since that day, it has been OPEN SEASON on cops, and the race problem in America has become nightmarish. I consider it, the biggest threat to white America. We haven't seen anything yet. Yes, I do obsess over it, because you can become an innocent victim in a heartbeat. 

you're so full of shit. nothing backs up your pathetic claim. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You're too dumb for my time, bruh... 

Private Pyle, you had better start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks, or I will definitely fuck you up! :saluting:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

They're completely fucking wrong, a majority of rapes are committed by white offenders, the ratio is like 2:1 White to Black... just play around with this websites stats and graphs a bit https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool&surl=/arrests/index.cfm#

Blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the rapes!!!! Go look at it yourself, I just did. You're fighting a losing battle defending the Afro-american. 

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I just posted it from the justice Dept. stats, you Sambo-lovin' coon. :fullofit:

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the rapes!!!! Go look at it yourself, I just did. You're fighting a losing battle defending the Afro-american. 

They're disproportionately victimized too. Race isn't the only factor here. You also just MASSIVELY moved the goal posts from your original claim that Blacks are responsible for nearly 100% of rapes in the US.

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

suddenly cops are bad. hmmm

Just the other day some were lamenting here how the MSM wasn't reporting this black cop shoots white woman (even though I had seen it at numerous news outlets earlier that morning)

Based on the Philando Castille murder I'm thinking the Somali might be found innocent.

27 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Private Pyle, you had better start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks, or I will definitely fuck you up! :saluting:

Wow... Maybe try harder? Weak as fuck lolol.

16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I just posted it from the justice Dept. stats, you Sambo-lovin' coon. :fullofit:

Oh? Link please. It is common here to post links when throwing stats around. What a fucking biscuit neck. 

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They're disproportionately victimized too. Race isn't the only factor here. You also just MASSIVELY moved the goal posts from your original claim that Blacks are responsible for nearly 100% of rapes in the US.

Do you dispute my claim that blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the rapes????? Well, do you????