Check your account email address ×

White lives matter

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You cant fool us you old pedo-trucker-slurping bitch!

I don't know this guy you're talkin' about, but when you joined the army did they ask if you gave the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND when you fucked somebody up the ass? Or was it DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL? Did you tell that you liked a load now and then? 

Just now, polaris550 said:

I don't know this guy you're talkin' about, but when you joined the army did they ask if you gave the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND when you fucked somebody up the ass? Or was it DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL? Did you tell that you liked a load now and then? 

Confirmed...it's snotty. 

:flush: 

MZN YOU FOOL NOBODY YOU DIRTY TRUCKER CUM SPONGE!!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MZN YOU FOOL NOBODY YOU DIRTY TRUCKER CUM SPONGE!!!

Well, let's see, you were in the army, surrounded by MEN. Men in the shower, men next to your bunk, men eating next to you, men all day, every day. I'd say you've probably given a few reach-arounds. The way you're defending black criminals, you probably like the black mamba. 

Well, let's see, you were in the army, surrounded by MEN. Men in the shower, men next to your bunk, men eating next to you, men all day, every day. I'd say you've probably given a few reach-arounds. The way you're defending black criminals, you probably like the black mamba. 

Lol go figure there would be men in an all men profession... Weird. Your shit is so weak. Why wont you respond to @f7ben? You owe the man $5G's you welcher bitch!!!!

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol go figure there would be men in an all men profession... Weird. Your shit is so weak. Why wont you respond to @f7ben? You owe the man $5G's you welcher bitch!!!!

Who's FZBEN ? Isn't that, that " GRANDPA MUNSTER-LOOKIN " bitch? 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Do you dispute my claim that blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the rapes????? Well, do you????

I absofuckinglutely dooodily dooooo ya stupid lil bitch!

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

There's only room for one Tranny Aisan girl on this forum, and his name is Frankie James!  :lol:  or Great Empire Fuckwad or something.

Shit the fuck up you fat lazy American traiter lying faggot piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!  Die!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

'Sup fireball!  How's VSC coming along in the old Dixie spot?  Think I'll join their show this year.  It's their turn.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I absofuckinglutely dooodily dooooo ya stupid lil bitch!

It's right there in the chart, you fucktard of humanity. 5600 rapes out of 16,000. Blacks comprise oNLY 13% of the us population, you dingleweed, but they rape almost a third of the victims. Are you Private Washington? 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Blacks rape WHITES disproportionaly. They rape white women WAY OUT of proportion to their population. 

Whites do not rape blacks at all. You like those stats????? 

Are you aware of Channon Christian in Memphis, Tn.???? Talk to me when you are.

You're making all of this up.

39 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

It's right there in the chart, you fucktard of humanity. 5600 rapes out of 16,000. Blacks comprise oNLY 13% of the us population, you dingleweed, but they rape almost a third of the victims. Are you Private Washington? 

You play with numbers like you play with the turds on your dinner plate, stupid fucking whitey scum.

28 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're making all of this up.

You play with numbers like you play with the turds on your dinner plate, stupid fucking whitey scum.

I got some turds for you to play with!! :bullshit:  Watch out, or I'll go to PM and really send you some shit!    

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Negroes bring good things to any society.  

Yeah, we should ask some South African whites how they're doin'. They hide behind their gates, hoping they don't get raped or murdered. That is America's future with all the black sympathizers on this site. They'll just throw their daughters out the front door to the negros. 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I got some turds for you to play with!! :bullshit:  Watch out, or I'll go to PM and really send you some shit!    

Do it pussy, send me a threatening PM, you'll be in real trouble then bitch!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, we should ask some South African whites how they're doin'. They hide behind their gates, hoping they don't get raped or murdered. That is America's future with all the black sympathizers on this site. They'll just throw their daughters out the front door to the negros. 

Oh that has NOTHING to do with apartheid you fucking moron

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Oh, they won't leave their own little neighborhoods.  No way they are going to an area where pick-up trucks roam.  But I agree on the site libtards sacrificing their families should it come to that...and I don't even think it'd be hard for them.  Cowards.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh that has NOTHING to do with apartheid you fucking moron

Apartheid or slavery. Either way, blacks are gonna' make our white asses pay, you fruitcake.  With pussies like you, we're doomed. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, they won't leave their own little neighborhoods.  No way they are going to an area where pick-up trucks roam.  But I agree on the site libtards sacrificing their families should it come to that...and I don't even think it'd be hard for them.  Cowards.

I can't believe the level of complacency exhibited by these tards. They have to get on Youtube and follow Colin Flaherty. They will be shocked when they see what's REALLY going on, in America. 

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Do it pussy, send me a threatening PM, you'll be in real trouble then bitch!

HA!HA!HA!  So, you're gonna' have your lubed ass waitin' for Deion to give you a REACH-AROUND when the race war starts!! :bum: