Check your account email address ×

White lives matter

33 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They're disproportionately victimized too. Race isn't the only factor here. You also just MASSIVELY moved the goal posts from your original claim that Blacks are responsible for nearly 100% of rapes in the US.

Blacks rape WHITES disproportionaly. They rape white women WAY OUT of proportion to their population. 

Whites do not rape blacks at all. You like those stats????? 

Are you aware of Channon Christian in Memphis, Tn.???? Talk to me when you are.

42 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the rapes!!!! Go look at it yourself, I just did. You're fighting a losing battle defending the Afro-american. 

Less than 1/3 actually... https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool&surl=/arrests/index.cfm#

596ff8af736fa_ScreenShot2017-07-19at19_25_32.png.ee480ce670564ab5040449f6e4c99b3e.png

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow... Maybe try harder? Weak as fuck lolol.

Oh? Link please. It is common here to post links when throwing stats around. What a fucking biscuit neck. 

Biscuit neck? WTF is that Joey? Is that what they called you in the latrine? 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You have no idea how hard it is to be a black man on a sledding forum and still be racist against my fellow negroes.  

I think I'm gonna change my race and gender.  I always wanted to be a transsexual Asian girl.  " Me love myself long time"

:lol:

ahhhh....it used to be about the music.

There's only room for one Tranny Aisan girl on this forum, and his name is Frankie James!  :lol:  or Great Empire Fuckwad or something.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Blacks are only 13% of the US population, but look at the stats, they commit almost HALF of the murders, and a third of rapes. Who do you think they are raping, some 320 pound ratchet silverback, or a cute white girl with nice juggs? 

Thank God, there are REAL SOLDIERS out there ready to fight this race war. If we depended on you, you would hand over your sister to a Shaquiile. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you are so fucking dumb that you are going to equate one instance across a population? I nominate you for dumb fuck of the week. 

I thought you didn't have time for me Joey. Make up your mind, quit being a little girl. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Blacks are only 13% of the US population, but look at the stats, they commit almost HALF of the murders, and a third of rapes. Who do you think they are raping, some 320 pound ratchet silverback, or a cute white girl with nice juggs? 

Thank God, there are REAL SOLDIERS out there ready to fight this race war. If we depended on you, you would hand over your sister to a Shaquiile. 

So it went from 100% to 50% to 33% of the rapes? Wow you are fucking stupid. I am truly impressed with people like you. So fucking dumb, yet somehow you find a way to keep breathing and from swallowing your own tongue. Good for you, lil tyke. 

But either way, those "blacks" fought next to me as REAL SOLDIERS. Where was your coward ass? 

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Polaris 550 is MZN .....where the fuck is my 5 LARGE 

FUCKING STUPID POLE SMOKING SPECIAL SAUCE GUZZLING TWINKO HALF MAN FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Just now, f7ben said:

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Polaris 550 is MZN .....where the fuck is my 5 LARGE 

FUCKING STUPID POLE SMOKING SPECIAL SAUCE GUZZLING TWINKO HALF MAN FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Uncle Snotty makes his return. More fucking dumb than ever. Fucking welcher bitch needs to pay. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uncle Snotty makes his return. More fucking dumb than ever. Fucking welcher bitch needs to pay. 

Yup , dumber than ever......I had an inkling it was him right off but the "RACE WAR" bullshit confirms it :lol: what a fucking moron that guy is 

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Wtf is a biscuit neck:lol:

Pretty sure that is a term of endearment between ex military homosexual homo's !!!!!!!!!11111

They call each other Biscuit Neck while trading Blumpkins on the Barracks latrine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup , dumber than ever......I had an inkling it was him right off but the "RACE WAR" bullshit confirms it :lol: what a fucking moron that guy is 

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY

As soon as he called me private pyle I guessed it too. What a dupe cunt. Cant even come back under the old name. Pussy. Where is Dragon to straighten his ass out?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

As soon as he called me private pyle I guessed it too. What a dupe cunt. Cant even come back under the old name. Pussy. Where is Dragon to straighten his ass out?

Dragon has been straightening that ass out for years ....MZN doesnt have to push to take a hard shit anymore

Just now, f7ben said:

Dragon has been straightening that ass out for years ....MZN doesnt have to push to take a hard shit anymore

Snotty has drained the balls off of so many truckers that he make Frankie look like a rank amateur. I heard Snotty was asked how many that was and his response was, "all of them."

47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just the other day some were lamenting here how the MSM wasn't reporting this black cop shoots white woman (even though I had seen it at numerous news outlets earlier that morning)

Based on the Philando Castille murder I'm thinking the Somali might be found innocent.

That was bullshit and you are probably right.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So it went from 100% to 50% to 33% of the rapes? Wow you are fucking stupid. I am truly impressed with people like you. So fucking dumb, yet somehow you find a way to keep breathing and from swallowing your own tongue. Good for you, lil tyke. 

But either way, those "blacks" fought next to me as REAL SOLDIERS. Where was your coward ass? 

Risking your life 8,000 miles from US soil  for the likes of Lyndon Baines Johnson, George HW Bush, George W Bush, or Barack Hussein Obama, is not my idea of high intelligence. 

I have NO GRIPE with good black people, I do have a concern for black violent criminals. The problem is, your army brothers have not wanted to, or tried to, or have not been able to tame the outrageous black violence that is occurring in America. 

The good black people are IRRELEVANT. I'm not saying they are not good citizens, I am saying that in the context of American violence, they are irrelevant. 

I am concerned with black VIOLENCE, nothing else, not good black soldiers, not good black co-workers, not good black neighbors, not good black friends, not good black football players.......no one, just black violence. 

I don't think you really can follow my rationale on this. 

Risking your life 8,000 miles from US soil  for the likes of Lyndon Baines Johnson, George HW Bush, George W Bush, or Barack Hussein Obama, is not my idea of high intelligence. 

I have NO GRIPE with good black people, I do have a concern for black violent criminals. The problem is, your army brothers have not wanted to, or tried to, or have not been able to tame the outrageous black violence that is occurring in America. 

The good black people are IRRELEVANT. I'm not saying they are not good citizens, I am saying that in the context of American violence, they are irrelevant. 

I am concerned with black VIOLENCE, nothing else, not good black soldiers, not good black co-workers, not good black neighbors, not good black friends, not good black football players.......no one, just black violence. 

Very good. Roll back your posts from earlier Uncle Snotty, fucking old racist piece of shit. I heard you set the new record at the truck stop today. 26 blowjobs in two hours. You're a champ!

We can all see you have a mouth full of Trucker jizzums just by the way you type......your fucking woodpiles suck .....your chainsaws suck my fucking balls and ass

AND I WANT MY MONEY YOU TAINT LICKING BALL BAG RUBBING PUSSYPHOBE TWINK

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Snotty has drained the balls off of so many truckers that he make Frankie look like a rank amateur. I heard Snotty was asked how many that was and his response was, "all of them."

I don't know who this MZN Snotty is, but you homos sure lit up like a Christmas tree. :gfight: