Check your account email address ×

I don't want to hear Fox News Contributors aren't Fair anymore

Fox News anchors aren't fair. I used this technique on here throughout Obama's presidency, you abandon your base and agree with the opposition on occasional and egregious issues to give off the appearance of impartiality. In reality you're just annoyed someone on your side fucked up and gave the other side ammunition so you're just throwing them under the bus to mitigate the damage.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fox News anchors aren't fair. I used this technique on here throughout Obama's presidency, you abandon your base and agree with the opposition on occasional and egregious issues to give off the appearance of impartiality. In reality you're just annoyed someone on your side fucked up and gave the other side ammunition so you're just throwing them under the bus to mitigate the damage.

Not everyone on Fox is a neocon meathead but most are. The judge can be pretty spot on about stuff. I like Shep, Chris Wallace (sometimes) and Tucker. I watched Megan Kelly hand Ted Cruz his ass one episode and it was glorious. 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Queff

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Not everyone on Fox is a neocon meathead but most are. The judge can be pretty spot on about stuff. I like Shep, Chris Wallace (sometimes) and Tucker. I watched Megan Kelly hand Ted Cruz his ass one episode and it was glorious. 

They're not all bad, but they're all biased. The right never gives the left leaning moderates any credit though, so I'm not going to help them create more false equivalence by cutting theirs any slack.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Queff

Look everybody! A grumpy old asshole has nothing to say!

Just now, Wildboer said:

They're not all bad, but they're all biased. The right never gives the left leaning moderates any credit though, so I'm not going to help them create more false equivalence by cutting theirs any slack.

Look everybody! A grumpy old asshole has nothing to say!

Why does your breath smell like asahole?

You guys see the Harvard study about fairness in the news? Fox was right around 50/50 regarding negative trump stories. CNN was 93% negative towards Trump. Many other left leaning outlets were around 90% also. Hmmmmmm....

Edited by Edmo

When every FOX show is asking for a full investigation to Trumps Russia connection and a full investigation of the Russian election hack of our presidential election I will believe they are fair and balanced.

For now they are to Trump what Tass is to Putin ....state news

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When every FOX show is asking for a full investigation to Trumps Russia connection and a full investigation of the Russian election hack of our presidential election I will believe they are fair and balanced.

For now they are to Trump what Tass is to Putin ....state news

Maybe they think the Russian story  is BS?

Like a lot of others do.

Edited by Edmo

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Queff

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why does your breath smell like asahole?

Look - it's the lil Union homophobe :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You guys see the Harvard study about fairness in the news? Fox was right around 50/50 regarding negative trump stories. CNN was 93% negative towards Trump. Many other left leaning outlets were around 90% also. Hmmmmmm....

and why shouldn't they be? 90% of trump is negative, if not more.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and why shouldn't they be? 90% of trump is negative, if not more.

Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket. :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket. :lmao: 

sorry, I thought the guy lies 24/7, makes inaccurate tweets frequently, says stupid shit in front of world audiences, etc.

you know, stuff the media should cover.

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Fox is putting lipstick on a pig while CNN is just telling it as it is.  Sorry not sorry if reality has a "left" bias

I think it is cute when people believe the corporations and those employed are worried about anything but money.

If tomorrow the whole  country turns queer, Sean Hannty would be in a pink blazer on ultra  liberal FOX .

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you a homophobe? :snack: 

Homorepulsed

46 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fox is putting lipstick on a pig while CNN is just telling it as it is.  Sorry not sorry if reality has a "left" bias

Telling it like it is.

Oh. My. God.

Unmasking scandal could go deeper than thought. Source close to the House Intelligence Committee speaking out about Subpoenas to FBI, CIA and NSA and whether the scandals stop with the former heads of those three organizations. After subpoenas were issued in May, the FBI,CIA and NSA have fully complied in supplying records that do suggest the unmasking of americans goes beyond the request of John Brennan susan rice and samantha powers. More than a half dozen former senior Obama administration officials are now of interest to house investigators. The subpoenas were issued by Nunez. Susan Rice testimony this week is in flux. Unmasking went beyond trump campaign to other americans and some of the unmasking seems routine in nature but other requests will require more explanation for underlying justification. So don't know yet if laws were broken. Need review by Dept. of Justice.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're a homophobe.  Own it. 

I'm not afraid of them. They simply are disgusting individuals. 

Repulsive really.

Downright nauseating.