Check your account email address ×

Kid Rock run for Senate

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm all in for the "anyone but the career politicians" movement.  

yah , but his music is so fucking bad and he thought Trump was actually a good idea ......KR is like a dumber male version of Palin 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yah , but his music is so fucking bad and he thought Trump was actually a good idea ......KR is like a dumber male version of Palin 

And you're a dumber version of the coil I just flushed you Bipolarhooknose sack of ignoramus :finger2: 

11 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

As opposed to Al Franken who is extremely well qualified for his job and has not had his New York hebrew  ass living in Minnesota in the last 30 years?

I still think he's funny.  Just a funny cunt now.

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

As opposed to Al Franken who is extremely well qualified for his job and has not had his New York hebrew  ass living in Minnesota in the last 30 years?

That sent his children to private  schools+ found the votes he needed in the trunk of a crown vic for his senate purchase.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yup, for real.

Against Stabenow, I'd say he had a good shot. 

That corn fed 1% dipshit beast from Clare MI , that's our (d) senator stab us all . Anyone but her.

Edited by hwytohell

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

That sent his children to private  schools+ found the votes he needed in the trunk of a crown vic for his senate purchase.

Volvo Wagon :news: 

• Like 1

Probably coincidental, but Stabenow came out yesterday and the media ran with her "new idea" to help small business. 17 years in the making, should be a doozy!  :lol: 

I cant wait until the charges of racism start flying against kid Rock. He is one of those guys who makes friends and babies with blacks, funds urban projects, so he can secretly hate on them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

His music is so bad 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Probably coincidental, but Stabenow came out yesterday and the media ran with her "new idea" to help small business. 17 years in the making, should be a doozy!  :lol: 

I cant wait until the charges of racism start flying against kid Rock. He is one of those guys who makes friends and babies with blacks, funds urban projects, so he can secretly hate on them.

Up next on CNN, is kid rock a racist woman hating homophobe?

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

stabby the taxpayer will have to line her family + friends pockets first, it's the (d) political plan.