Check your account email address ×

Legal definition of Collusion.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  How can it be attempted unless it was caught in the act before it happened?  So stupid.

Another "nothing burger"...hold the Russia.

I intend to collude with someone to find perpetual motion .....but since there is no such thing as perpetual motion no possible collusion could exist regardless of my intent 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I intend to collude with someone to find perpetual motion .....but since there is no such thing as perpetual motion no possible collusion could exist regardless of my intent 

Well, we'll JUST SEE ABOUT THAT, WON'T WE!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

:lol: Notice the "1's"?  That always makes me laugh. :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, we'll JUST SEE ABOUT THAT, WON'T WE!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

:lol: Notice the "1's"?  That always makes me laugh. :lmao:

I know , its still makes me laugh too......111111's means you are super fucking serial 

I don't understand why anyone would bet on subjective interpretations of collusion? Why would it not be from a judicial ruling or indictment? So basically this is a feel good bet where both sides get to prance around calling the other a welcher? 

At the end of the day, Jr decided to meet with someone referred to as a "Russian govt lawyer" in a Trump building. Whatever the ruling/spin/hearsay that is the only concrete thing of date, and it reeks of utter retardation of the highest order. 

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't understand why anyone would bet on subjective interpretations of collusion? Why would it not be from a judicial ruling or indictment? So basically this is a feel good bet where both sides get to prance around calling the other a welcher? 

At the end of the day, Jr decided to meet with someone referred to as a "Russian govt lawyer" in a Trump building. Whatever the ruling/spin/hearsay that is the only concrete thing of date, and it reeks of utter retardation of the highest order. 

complete utter retardation on the part of Junior......I just cannot comprehend how literally fucking retarded he must be to have done this and think it would not come back to bight him 

On 7/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds like collusion to me. This isn't anonymous sources this time...

:dunno:

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

look at the wording in the bet, the wording highmark agreed to. did members of the trump admin meet with russians to discuss hillary dirt, to help trump? yes or no please?

some of you fuckers are entertaining, and desperate, as hell. we went from "no russian meddling" "to no russian connections"  to "yeah, but the admin meeting with russians to discuss hillary dirt" really isn't collusion :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:dunno:

look at the wording in the bet, the wording highmark agreed to. did members of the trump admin meet with russians to discuss hillary dirt, to help trump? yes or no please?

some of you fuckers are entertaining, and desperate, as hell. we went from "no russian meddling" "to no russian connections"  to "yeah, but the admin meeting with russians to discuss hillary dirt" really isn't collusion :lol:

I didn't read your bet nor care enough to search it. So you will have to get your quote on... 

But yeah, this feels like collusion. Or at least the attempt to collude. The fact it was only an "attempt" doesn't relieve him of his sin. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I didn't read your bet nor care enough to search it. So you will have to get your quote on... 

But yeah, this feels like collusion. Or at least the attempt to collude. The fact it was only an "attempt" doesn't relieve him of his sin. 

it's back a few pages in this thread

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't remember "intent to collude" being included in the bet. :dunno:

I'm all for letting the investigation determine if there was collusion.  You?  

TTT for slinger to answer the bold.  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok. Yeah, I'd say that you won the bet then. Still think it is stupid. Why would it not be based off of something like being charged? Or a ruling?

because the gop and trump are in charge in DC. no way would i make that bet, and specifically said so. all kinds of shit can still happen, like mueller getting canned and the new clown shutting it all down.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok. Yeah, I'd say that you won the bet then. Still think it is stupid. Why would it not be based off of something like being charged? Or a ruling?

I'm pretty sure the sticking point is she was NOT A RUSSIAN OFFICIAL.  Therefore, this was not collusion with the Russian government.  I don't see how this is "collusion" at all.  Just a dirt-finding mission like they all do.  

But what the fuck....it's hard to follow what is going on in here.  I have a hard time believing Highmark made a stupid bet ending with something like this as "proof",  Really hard time.  But Slinger worked hard to muddy that water so much that I couldn't keep up with who was on first...or, was he on second? :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm pretty sure the sticking point is she was NOT A RUSSIAN OFFICIAL.  Therefore, this was not collusion with the Russian government.  I don't see how this is "collusion" at all.  Just a dirt-finding mission like they all do.  

But what the fuck....it's hard to follow what is going on in here.  I have a hard time believing Highmark made a stupid bet ending with something like this as "proof",  Really hard time.  But Slinger worked hard to muddy that water so much that I couldn't keep up with who was on first...or, was he on second? :lol:

Throw in the fact that she was a DNC plants means no collusion exists. :bc:  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

dude, the fucking bet couldn't be any simpler. the problem is that highmark, you, and others were absolutely convinced there were 0 connections between the trump admin and the russians. so convinced highmark made the bet, and lost.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

It all seems a little fishy. I'd like to see some proof of what info was exchanged at this meeting.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

she could be Sessions fucking mistress for all we know ......what we do know for a fact is that Jr is a fucking moron on the whole Trump team was comprised of amateur hour retards for letting anything like this happen ...sweet fuck , who did they think they were running against....Mickey fucking Mouse

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, the fucking bet couldn't be any simpler. the problem is that highmark, you, and others were absolutely convinced there were 0 connections between the trump admin and the russians. so convinced highmark made the bet, and lost.

Thanks for telling me what I was convinced of here.  I forgot for a second.  Can you please give me my thinking points for tomorrow so I don't fuck around and jerk up the liberal game plan?

GO TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

5966c14f5f6db_ScreenShot2017-07-12at19_39_13.png.cca21dacdf2dc3b3b6acd368f8846c66.png

Is she not?

5966c1ca49231_ScreenShot2017-07-12at19_41_21.png.e7dce25fec7a4b5bc76ceb903128b3c9.png

Also, this. 

But even if she is not "part" of the govt, Donald Jr. sure was treating her through his words as if she was, or she was connected enough.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I dont consider that meeting "connection" to the russians at all ....who the fuck knows who set it up and why....all we do know is that she had nothing and was likely lobbying for some sanctions bullshit