Check your account email address ×

New National Ramussen poll Trump up 7

Donald Trump has opened up a seven-point lead over Hillary Clinton nationally, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Thursday.

Trump has 44 percent support to Clinton's 37 percent, according to the conservative-leaning Rasmussen. Another 13 percent favor another candidate, and six percent are undecided.

Thursday's survey is the third week in a row that Trump has led Rasmussen's weekly poll. It shows Trump at his highest level of support in a Rasmussen poll since October.

According to a RealClearPolitics average of polls, Clinton holds a 3.1-point lead over Trump, 44 to 40.9 percent. Most recent polls show Clinton ahead by a small margin, but a CBS News/NY Times poll also released Thursday showed Clinton and Trump in a tie.

The poll found that voters view Trump and Clinton equally regarding their preparedness for the White House.

Trump has the support of 80 percent of Republicans and 13 percent of Democrats. Clinton has the support of 72 percent of Democrats and just five percent of Republicans.

Trump also leads among voters not affiliated with either major party. Among those voters, though, 27 percent prefer another candidate or are undecided.

Trump also leads Clinton by 17 points among white voters and 21 points among men. He also has an advantage over Clinton among voters ages 40 and over. Clinton leads by eight points among women voters.

The candidates are tied among younger voters.

The survey was conducted among 1,000 likely voters from July 12-13. The margin of error is 3 points.

Edited by jtssrx

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You just gotta know that Mc is going write one in.:lol:

I think there is a long list of democrats that know the clintons are the most corrupt political family ever.  They may not vote for trump, but they hate the clintons just as much as they do republicans.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

I think there are a long list of democrats that know the clintons are the most corrupt political family ever.  They may not vote for trump, but they hate the clintons just as much as they do republicans.

Yep,and I'm hoping those dems stay home.:bc:

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think there is a long list of democrats that know the clintons are the most corrupt political family ever.  They may not vote for trump, but they hate the clintons just as much as they do republicans.

What I found fascinating (and honorable) is Bernie supporters bashing him for endorsing her.  I mean KILLING HIM.  Swearing to never vote for Clinton.  And to tell you the truth....that's what we need here now.  Voters who stand up for what they believe with substance, then, not wavering like their candidates do for political positioning.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What I found fascinating (and honorable) is Bernie supporters bashing him for endorsing her.  I mean KILLING HIM.  Swearing to never vote for Clinton.  And to tell you the truth....that's what we need here now.  Voters who stand up for what they believe with substance, then, not wavering like their candidates do for political positioning.

Good luck.

According to this they are tied. Which is fitting because they are both wastes of human flesh. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html?_r=0.

here is a list of multiple polls all with various results 

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

Edited by Ebsell