Check your account email address ×

Is Trump mentally fit to be president? Let's consult the U.S. Army's field manual on leadership

On 7/6/2017 at 10:58 AM, Mainecat said:

If he was an officer in the military he would be asked to step down. His tweet about Mike covered all the aspects.

Commander in Chief has zero checks regarding sane leadership and the right wing apes here dont care.

Lets hope he does not start a war with NK because everyone has been warned and can see the symptoms of an unfit president.

Image result for obama bowing

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bush was a better president.

Bet you never thought you'd say that about anyone.

The Republicans really outdid themselves.

Having his daughter sit in on meetings lol.  Did Daddy need to sleep or get caught up on his twitter account?

It was amazing watching the right wing lose if over made up shit about Obama for 8 years and then see a Republican actually do worse shit and now we watch the Republicans defend them.

"I asked Putin and he denied it, so then I asked him for help with our cyber security."

He's right being President is way harder than he thought.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Bet you never thought you'd say that about anyone.

The Republicans really outdid themselves.

Having his daughter sit in on meetings lol.  Did Daddy need to sleep or get caught up on his twitter account?

It was amazing watching the right wing lose if over made up shit about Obama for 8 years and then see a Republican actually do worse shit and now we watch the Republicans defend them.

"I asked Putin and he denied it, so then I asked him for help with our cyber security."

He's right being President is way harder than he thought.

Never thought I would. But Bush was experienced in government and had a personality that was acceptable to many.

Trump is a downright imbecile that should have been removed months ago.

He is a multi time failed businessman.

Hes a fail by military leadership regulations and as commander in chief should be removed

Edited by Mainecat

On 7/6/2017 at 0:47 PM, revkevsdi said:

You poor pathetic Republican. Get pissed off about the President getting head, then you get pissed off about golf. And vacations. 

But you support a pussy grabber who golfs and takes vacation that put money in his own pocket.  He even increased the rates. A special screw the taxpayer rate. 

Oh hey, I think it's great the man got head.

I got head once too. But I didn't ask the White House to lie about it for me. I didn't ask people to perjure themselves. I didn't get a cover up.

I got kicked in the balls.

If you excuse what that was, you have no ground to be passing judgement on any thing Trump does.

"It was a blowjob." It was a :handjob:

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Oh hey, I think it's great the man got head.

I got head once too. But I didn't ask the White House to lie about it for me. I didn't ask people to perjure themselves. I didn't get a cover up.

I got kicked in the balls.

If you excuse what that was, you have no ground to be passing judgement on any thing Trump does.

"It was a blowjob." It was a :handjob:

Sure, now you do. But 17 years ago you fuckers wouldn't shut up about it. You took every rumour of rape or attempted rape as gospel. Now that you voted for a guy accused of raping a minor, bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and about walking in on teenage girls while they change. Suddenly that conduct is ok. 

Same with Russia. The fake news outlets were all over Obama making deals with Russians over one comment he made. Trump was in tape lying about his meetings with Putin. His team have connections and suddenly it isn't important. 

Even Trump realizes how fucking stupid his idea of working on cyber security with Russia was.  

You poor Republcunts must be so busy changing your minds, your heads must be spinning. 

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure, now you do. But 17 years ago you fuckers wouldn't shut up about it. You took every rumour of rape or attempted rape as gospel. Now that you voted for a guy accused of raping a minor, bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and about walking in on teenage girls while they change. Suddenly that conduct is ok. 

Same with Russia. The fake news outlets were all over Obama making deals with Russians over one comment he made. Trump was in tape lying about his meetings with Putin. His team have connections and suddenly it isn't important. 

Even Trump realizes how fucking stupid his idea of working on cyber security with Russia was.  

You poor Republcunts must be so busy changing your minds, your heads must be spinning. 

Dude...Our side won. :dunno:   AND IN EPIC FASHION.  Why do you think our heads are spinning at all/

Meanwhile, you liberal twats are LOOOOOSING YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shut up , dummy. :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...Our side won. :dunno:   AND IN EPIC FASHION.  Why do you think our heads are spinning at all/

Meanwhile, you liberal twats are LOOOOOSING YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lol. Watching Trump look like a tool on the world stage and then watching you losers defend him is entertaining. 

I hope the next President is a dem and acts just like Obama did. I'll watch while you Reptards start bitching about golf, vacations and being embarrassed on the world stage. 

"Why is he flying to the Middle East? What's he doing in Europe? Why's he playing golf instead of working at the White house?  How come Michelle went to a fancy restaurant in New York?".........

Lol. Too bad you couldn't look back on those old angry posts. 

Btw. Thanks for confirming that you think your side won. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

7a1f6ec250ad3440531c311d18bc4023.gif

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Watching Trump look like a tool on the world stage and then watching you losers defend him is entertaining. 

I hope the next President is a dem and acts just like Obama did. I'll watch while you Reptards start bitching about golf, vacations and being embarrassed on the world stage. 

"Why is he flying to the Middle East? What's he doing in Europe? Why's he playing golf instead of working at the White house?  How come Michelle went to a fancy restaurant in New York?".........

Lol. Too bad you couldn't look back on those old angry posts. 

Btw. Thanks for confirming that you think your side won. Lol. 

Fuck all that butt-hurt shit in the start of your whiney post. Let's skip to the last...."think" he won? :lol: Thanks for confirming you think it's not over yet.

Wait though.....

trump306
clinton232

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

And yet Hillary couldn't...... :lol:

Win with 3 million more votes, Russian meddling, and falsified votes :snack:Your point? 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Win with 3 million more votes, Russian meddling, and falsified votes :snack:Your point? 

She shouldn't even have been the dems leader....she cheated in the prelims......you can't be this stupid.

On 7/6/2017 at 11:47 AM, revkevsdi said:

You poor pathetic Republican. Get pissed off about the President getting head, then you get pissed off about golf. And vacations. 

But you support a pussy grabber who golfs and takes vacation that put money in his own pocket.  He even increased the rates. A special screw the taxpayer rate. 

Yeah,  lies to a grand jury and obstruction of justice are ok as long as lots a libtard, you're as pathetic as Vince's hero worship, you'd think neither one of you had ever had a blowejob