Check your account email address ×

Fuck illegals

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, I'm just amazed at how short so many of them are.  As I mentioned, I used to sell for a large commercial bakery, and we had scores of hispanics in production.  Most of them didn't even speak English.  I had to know who could speak Anglais to get what I needed.  Some would nod and smile, some would look at you like they wanted to shank you.  There was this one guy, the owner just called flat face.  His full name was "flat faced Guatemalian"  He was just this goofy looking bastard who barely spoke English, good worker, but sometimes he'd get all shitfaced on pay day, get arrested for drunk and disorderly, and the owner would bail him out so he could make it to work Monday morning.  "Flatty I told you to watch out for the firewater"  He would just nod and smile :lol:  Am I a racist for pointing out the obvious about the guy? WGAF :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, I'm just amazed at how short so many of them are.  As I mentioned, I used to sell for a large commercial bakery, and we had scores of hispanics in production.  Most of them didn't even speak English.  I had to know who could speak Anglais to get what I needed.  Some would nod and smile, some would look at you like they wanted to shank you.  There was this one guy, the owner just called flat face.  His full name was "flat faced Guatemalian"  He was just this goofy bastard who barely spoke English, good worker, but sometimes he'd get all shitfaced on pay day, get arrested for drunk and disorderly, and the owner would bail him out so he could make it to work Monday morning.  "Flatty I told you to watch out for the firewater" :lol: 

You sure they weren't oompa loompas? :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, I'm just amazed at how short so many of them are.  As I mentioned, I used to sell for a large commercial bakery, and we had scores of hispanics in production.  Most of them didn't even speak English.  I had to know who could speak Anglais to get what I needed.  Some would nod and smile, some would look at you like they wanted to shank you.  There was this one guy, the owner just called flat face.  His full name was "flat faced Guatemalian"  He was just this goofy looking bastard who barely spoke English, good worker, but sometimes he'd get all shitfaced on pay day, get arrested for drunk and disorderly, and the owner would bail him out so he could make it to work Monday morning.  "Flatty I told you to watch out for the firewater"  He would just nod and smile :lol:  Am I a racist for pointing out the obvious about the guy? WGAF :lol: 

Those refried beans and tortillas must stunt their growth cuz you sure don't see any over 5 feet, probably why Ballsack likes them so much :guzzle: 

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We want to bring back manufacturing, yet we also want to send away the only group of people lining up for those jobs? Sounds wise... White kids aren't lining up for those jobs. Black kids aren't either. We have Hispanic guys bending over backwards to work, same goes across this state and country... 

Never understood republican disdain for Hispanics... Super Christian, family oriented to a fault, not big complainers, and hard working. 

It's a feel good for opioid addicted white America, while also taking the spotlight off that issue and the pusher Big Pharma who happens to fill the coffers of the pols.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a feel good for opioid addicted white America, while also taking the spotlight off that issue and the pusher Big Pharma who happens to fill the coffers of the pols.

Is that was happened to Illinois, Americas own version of Venezuela?

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People don't like Illegal aliens because they are jacked up on Vicodin?

Absolutely!!!   "white Americans" on pain meds are turning this country into a cesspool.   :lol: 

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought those figures weren't tracked. :lmao:

These are the same people who can't seem to draw a distinction between responsible gun owners and thugs in the hood, killing each other for sport.

Watching last night as they grasped for answers to another year of needless, random, shootings at the annual Detroit fireworks. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Absolutely!!!   "white Americans" on pain meds are turning this country into a cesspool.   :lol: 

These are the same people who can't seem to draw a distinction between responsible gun owners and thugs in the hood, killing each other for sport.

Watching last night as they grasped for answers to another year of needless, random, shootings at the annual Detroit fireworks. 

79 murders in June alone in Chicago. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

Just another month in prescription drug riddled white America.  :news:

There are two ways of stopping the violence.   Stop American's from wanting to use drugs (never gonna happen) or change the delivery method to a controlled lower cost system where profits are zero.  (Never gonna happen).   A massive massive percentage of our violent crime is drug/gang related.  Over 90%.  

Edited by Highmark