Check your account email address ×

Jarhead hires another powerhouse lawyer

Kushner adds powerhouse lawyer Abbe Lowell to legal team

By JOSH DAWSEY 

06/26/2017 06:04 PM EDT

Jared Kushner has hired Abbe Lowell, one of the country's leading criminal defense lawyers, to represent him in the special counsel's probe of potential Russian collusion with the Trump campaign and his financial dealings, as well as in separate congressional inquiries.

Snip

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/26/jared-kushner-lowell-legal-team-239973

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good for him and why wouldn't he do this....it's pretty clear this witch hunt has no end in sight.

Lotsa high powered lawyers getting hired over a bunch of Fake News.

:lmao:

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

exactly. if it's all fake then why the panic? there's something here. it may not be related to the russians, but there's some shit ready to blow. follow the money. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

exactly. if it's all fake then why the panic? there's something here. it may not be related to the russians, but there's some shit ready to blow. follow the money. 

Look at the lawyers Mueller is hiring and what what their backgrounds are.   It's pretty telling.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Look at the lawyers Mueller is hiring and what what their backgrounds are.   It's pretty telling.

Yeah we heard you the first 20 times you said this.

31 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

For a couple of self proclaimed smart guys you two are pretty fucking naive.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

mueller has the finest anti corruption lawyers in the world. from the keating scandal, bernie madoff, al qaeda, and enron...they've taken em all down. meanwhile trump's little pathetic voice tries to disparage the folks. what big phony piece of shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mueller has the finest anti corruption lawyers in the world. from the keating scandal, bernie madoff, al qaeda, and enron...they've taken em all down. meanwhile trump's little pathetic voice tries to disparage the folks. what big phony piece of shit. 

Good lord just stfu.

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you were rich and famous, you'd know why they lawyered up.  Same reason Bernie's wife just lawyered up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If I'm the POTUS and I'm innocent I would have whole heartedly supported the investigation into the Russian's meddling with our democratic process, and again I don't think Trump colluded, if anything it's his fragile ego fucking him up, the Russian's didn't help me, my crowd was the biggest ever :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If I'm the POTUS and I'm innocent I would have whole heartedly supported the investigation into the Russian's meddling with our democratic process, and again I don't think Trump colluded, if anything it's his fragile ego fucking him up, the Russian's didn't help me, my crowd was the biggest ever :lol: 

Well that's the key....you're not the POTUS.

• Like 1