Check your account email address ×

Doonesbury Nails Trump

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Cartoons...how Liberals get their information.  :lol:  Hell, according to this one, he should be running as a Democrat.

Political cartoons and satire have been around for more than a century....but a smart guy like you knows this already.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Political cartoons and satire have been around for more than a century....but a smart guy like you knows this already.

Yes, I do.  I just don't draw much more than humor from them.  Not insight.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I do.  I just don't draw much more than humor from them.  Not insight.

Thisone is loaded with insight....

Lets take the items one at a time OK Mr. Smartguy

Taxing the rich....for and against. Correct?

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Thisone is loaded with insight....

Lets take the items one at a time OK Mr. Smartguy

Taxing the rich....for and against. Correct?

Ever start a fight then realize you are woefully ill-equipped to do so?  This is just like like that.

Quite likely because simpletons like you are nothing new or wat

Edited by Sludgey

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MC :owned: the MN Meathead :lol: Z runs when he's confronted with 'intellectual' debate. :lmao: He has to be a legend in his own mind :lmao: 

Their is nothing   "intellectual"  about you or McLiar.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

MC :owned: the MN Meathead :lol: Z runs when he's confronted with 'intellectual' debate. :lmao: He has to be a legend in his own mind :lmao: 

I'm a legend in your mind...I know that for sure.  But even I don't want to be in there......smells like ass and burnt toast.  And again, this post is stupid and makes no sense.  And I run from nothing...unlike you:

Dweeble running scared..jpg

It must really, really suck to be a republican these days. Look at the choices.....and Trump bubbles to the top. Just shows how fucked up they have become. Thank God their party is shrinking.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It must really, really suck to be a republican these days. Look at the choices.....and Trump bubbles to the top. Just shows how fucked up they have become. Thank God their party is shrinking.

Yes...out of the choices for the R's, Trump was the strongest.  And that speaks volumes about the hatred for the Dems by the silent majority.  

But, let's not forget who the Dems hand picked.  Ughhhh....talk about "bubbling to the top".  Just plain yuck.  It' awfully hard to get that piece of shit to flush with the Dem's net under it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tell us more about the silent majority... :nuts:. Is this Willard or McCain's silent majority? :lol: 

High voter turnout (majority) equals :finger: to the R's.  Low voter turnout and mid terms are the only elections keeping the R's afloat.  :taunt:  Seems the evidence contradicts your statement. :lmao: 

:fishing:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Tell us more about the silent majority... :nuts:. Is this Willard or McCain's silent majority? :lol: 

High voter turnout (majority) equals :finger: to the R's.  Low voter turnout and mid terms are the only elections keeping the R's afloat.  :taunt:  Seems the evidence contradicts your statement. :lmao: 

McCain is going to lose his seat as well as Paul Ryan

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I know you don't believe this because your not smart enough to do so......your reading comprehension is just terrible and just furthers your idiocy.

You got a problem with that?  My challenge to you remains open.  You idiot half-man pussy.  What a little pussy you are.  Here pussy, pussy,.pussy, pussy!  

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Alot of dems dont want to vote for Hillary, that is the plain truth. Most Bernie supporters I know wont vote for Hillary. I doubt they will vote for Trump either tho.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alot of dems dont want to vote for Hillary, that is the plain truth. Most Bernie supporters I know wont vote for Hillary. I doubt they will vote for Trump either tho.

Yep, not seeing a huge turnout for the lying fraud. Not motivated like they were for Obie. 

in other news the stock market is coming back nicely.

DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE INDEX

(Dow Jones Global Indexes:INDU)
Real-Time Quote
As of 2:04pm ET
arrowUp.gif +108.06 / +0.60%
Today’s Change
TODAY|||52-Week Range
+4.89%
Year-to-Date
1 day3 days5 days1 month3 month6 monthYTD1 year3 year5 year

Daily market report
snapshot_chart_api.asp?symb=INDU
Edited by Capt.Storm

Yeah the left has such better options.:lol2: