Check your account email address ×

I always knew libtards like Timeshare were violent and intolerant

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

smails aren't you the least bit concerned that momo, creepr, sludgey are part of your little gang now? my god how embarrassing.  hell one of them would be enough  :lol:

God you're pathetic.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Where's the harm in that? You are a little low on tolerence eh

If they ever plan on getting any of the evangelical vote they need to tone down the hate. Even the pussy grabber got like 95%. I guess it's just too much fun putting good folks down for their beliefs. :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

If they ever plan on getting any of the evangelical vote they need to tone down the hate. Even the pussy grabber got like 95%. I guess it's just too much fun putting good folks down for their beliefs. :flush: 

Nope it sure isn't. Especially when they are all around peaceful people within their religious beliefs. These non-tolerant atheist / agnostic types sure show their true colors sometimes 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I just wanna see dead politicians....i dont care one bit how or why they get dead.

I hope you get arrested, so you can see just how stupid you sound.  You're not the judge, jury and executioner, speaking of the constitution.  Run for office if you're so fucking smart.

I think the Praying was great. It worked so well after all the other shootings. 

I bet some people even prayed that a politician or two would stand up to the NRA so that not every nut bar would have access to weapons. 

I'm with Ben on this one. I'm all for politicians being shot. Republicans specifically. 

I bet if this happens a few more times they'll come up with gun control pretty fast. 

Hopefully the shooters don't kill them. Just fuck em up  good enough that they feel it for the rest of their lives.

It worked on Brady.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the Praying was great. It worked so well after all the other shootings. 

I bet some people even prayed that a politician or two would stand up to the NRA so that not every nut bar would have access to weapons. 

I'm with Ben on this one. I'm all for politicians being shot. Republicans specifically. 

I bet if this happens a few more times they'll come up with gun control pretty fast. 

Hopefully the shooters don't kill them. Just fuck em up  good enough that they feel it for the rest of their lives.

It worked on Brady.

Hopefully. 

Moron.  

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What's needed are armed guards at all baseball practices, and all players should be armed too, as well as the spectators. 

The only way to stop the gun violence is with more guns. 

Good idea. That would liven (sort of ) things up a bit. 

Have to be careful sliding into base if the safety is off.

There would need to be rules though. You'll have to have a minimum weight for firearm. Wouldn't want someone able to run faster because they have a little pea shooter instead of a real weapon.

Should be an age limit though. What do you think?

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What's needed are armed guards at all baseball basketball practices, and all players should be armed too, as well as the spectators. 

The only way to stop the gun violence is with more guns. 

fixed.:lol: