Check your account email address ×

The Clear Point...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fine, then don't. the only logical explanation that explains their lack of putting forth any explanations, is because they know they'll be beaten like a mule and look like complete idiots if they tried. if I was a strong believer in something and wanted an opportunity to prove something, I'd be more than glad to explain why.

So you agree that you will not accept what anyone else think and only go off of what you believe to be true? That's exactly what I thought! 

Maybe stop trying to make every thread a fucking competition and instead just actually try and discuss things. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slinger....I don't like or support Trump. Never have so you finally got one thing right about me. :bc: The "Russian stuff" I've said it before and I'll say it again.....sure they have cyber warfare! And stop pouting that I won't kiss your ass already bro  

and that's about where it stops with you. what about all the other damaging facts? the lies, the meetings, the players? why don't you relay your thoughts on those matters?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X2.  taintrider and MC have NEVER brought any real conversation to the table that I've ever seen though.

Oh they bring conversation just like anyone else does. Whether or not others agree with it is a different story. Everyone is out for the win or the gotcha moment here. Who's the king of the shit pile :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and that's about where it stops with you. what about all the other damaging facts? the lies, the meetings, the players? why don't you relay your thoughts on those matters?

So I don't give you enough then? Are you ever happy with anything or full of emptiness since you never seems to get what you want?

Just now, Skidooski said:

So you agree that you will not accept what anyone else think and only go off of what you believe to be true? That's exactly what I thought! 

Maybe stop trying to make every thread a fucking competition and instead just actually try and discuss things. 

put it this way, if someone tried to explain to me that what Kushner tried to do with the back channel communications with Russia was normal and routine, I'd throw facts back at them to prove them wrong. capiche? so try me. tell me your thoughts on some of the other Russian connections...

Thanks for proving my point! I gave you an answer and it wasn't enough for you. 

You want people to engage but you know damn well you will never, ever accept what they have to say without trying to ridicule it or them and try to place yourself above. That.....makes you a hack dude! Why the fuck would anyone want to commit to a reational discussion with people like you. 

every time skidooski tries running out onto the field he ends up running back to the sidelines with his tail between his legs. come on skidooski, prove me wrong and earn your team rww praise. tell me your thoughts on why some of these clowns, with their Russian connections, were picked as part of the trump team and why they'd still be having the communications. pick any of the following 3

mannafort

flynn

page

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's amazing how I post a response to revkevs claim of collusion, and give the Trump team the innocent until proven guilty line, the comprehension level has always been low here but it's obviously gone subterranean lately.

Why is it you think Russia chose to leave markers that it was them with the DNC but not when accessing Clinton's private server?   Comey stated clearly that they could remain unknown if they chose to.   

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks for proving my point! I gave you an answer and it wasn't enough for you. 

You want people to engage but you know damn well you will never, ever accept what they have to say without trying to ridicule it or them and try to place yourself above. That.....makes you a hack dude! Why the fuck would anyone want to commit to a reational discussion with people like you. 

you gave me a general answer with the obvious, and refrained from going into the meat and potatoes, like you always do. at least you're smart enough to know your bounds so you won't be exposed. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what went on between sanders and Hillary was politics 101. if you think that kind of shit doesn't happen in all US politics you are dumber than I thought. if you also think that because nothing was leaked about your side proves something, you're even more dumber than I thought. what kind of shit do yuou think we'd see if all the GOP e-mails were exposed?

Only for Dems I guess.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you really that densely partisan that you are trying relate intraparty politics to the Russians interfering and creating chaos with our democratic process?

We know your girl Hillary cheated....you dems are purely grasping at straws and cant face the fact you lost.....instead of improving your party...you think every thing is ok and got cheated. 

Which will turn around and bite you inthe ass and make Trump a 2 term president likely.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's more unpatriotic than putting party ahead of country while justifying the meddling of a foreign government in our election process?  Yes - you're an patriotic mouthbreather who thinks waiving a flag, wearing a lapel pin, and chanting USA makes you a 'patriot' :lmao: 

I'm not credulous like you and many others on here.   I don't believe everything that comes out of the media especially when it comes to politics, the IC or the govt in general without looking at the entire picture.  I can name you a half dozen stories that have been reported on Russia, them hacking our election, collusion and others that have been proven false by recent testimony or other information.

On top of that I'm not naive to the fact that there are political bias' in all sectors of govt and the media.  That too makes the need for someone to look at things from a much larger perspective than what is being reported by the NYT's, CNN, MSNBC or FoxNews.

I am skeptical of the reports of Russian hacking but not about releasing factual information about candidates because I don't care.   I support anyone in this country or outside this country to let the American people know about corruption inside our system.   That's exactly what occurred NO MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM and even that has plenty of debate around it.  The dems were colluding with the media and against Sanders then against Trump.   Govt and the IC have a much longer track record of lying to us than Wikileaks has.

If and that's a big if Russia was actually trying to electronically change votes than that is a  HUGE concern but one needs to buy 100% into it first.   I don't.   Comey said in his SIC testimony that they can access stuff without leaving markers or evidence.  If they were really trying to change votes why would they leave us evidence when Comey said they could do it without.   In my book actually trying to change peoples votes (not their minds) borders on an act of war and should be dealt with by NATO not just the US.   Funny how NATO isn't doing shit on this.   Ask yourself why.   Is the evidence weak, are they weak or both?

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

We know your girl Hillary cheated....you dems are purely grasping at straws and cant face the fact you lost.....instead of improving your party...you think every thing is ok and got cheated. 

Which will turn around and bite you inthe ass and make Trump a 2 term president likely.

2 term President

:lol:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

this is really unfuckingbelievable. if I didn't have so much history here I'd think many of the resident dipwads were just fucking with people's minds. but no, they really cannot make distinctions between "politics 101" with US presidential candidates,  and a foreign government wanting to influence our election for their benefit. add to that, just a year or so ago that foreign government was a very bad thing and needed dealt with, because their "bosses" told them so. the amount of gullibility, hackery, and downright stupidity with some of you is amazing, and downright scary.

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'm not credulous like you and many others on here.   I don't believe everything that comes out of the media especially when it comes to politics, the IC or the govt in general without looking at the entire picture.  I can name you a half dozen stories that have been reported on Russia, them hacking our election, collusion and others that have been proven false by recent testimony or other information.

On top of that I'm not naive to the fact that there are political bias' in all sectors of govt and the media.  That too makes the need for someone to look at things from a much larger perspective than what is being reported by the NYT's, CNN, MSNBC or FoxNews.

I am skeptical of the reports of Russian hacking but not about releasing factual information about candidates because I don't care.   I support anyone in this country or outside this country to let the American people know about corruption inside our system.   That's exactly what occurred NO MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM and even that has plenty of debate around it.  The dems were colluding with the media and against Sanders then against Trump.   Govt and the IC have a much longer track record of lying to us than Wikileaks has.

If and that's a big if Russia was actually trying to electronically change votes than that is a  HUGE concern but one needs to buy 100% into it first.   I don't.   Comey said in his SIC testimony that they can access stuff without leaving markers or evidence.  If they were really trying to change votes why would they leave us evidence when Comey said they could do it without.   In my book actually trying to change peoples votes (not their minds) borders on an act of war and should be dealt with by NATO not just the US.   Funny how NATO isn't doing shit on this.   Ask yourself why.   Is the evidence weak, are they weak or both?

:lmao: Momo level stupid post Skidmark - sorry - but it's true. It's easy to see why you're a Dumper Dummy.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

every time skidooski tries running out onto the field he ends up running back to the sidelines with his tail between his legs. come on skidooski, prove me wrong and earn your team rww praise. tell me your thoughts on why some of these clowns, with their Russian connections, were picked as part of the trump team and why they'd still be having the communications. pick any of the following 3

mannafort

flynn

page

dooski?

we all know you have some trump dislikes, but we also know you run around laughing at this collusion stuff, not believing any of it. so, explain why dude :dunno:

don't pull a racer on us....

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dooski?

we all know you have some trump dislikes, but we also know you run around laughing at this collusion stuff, not believing any of it. so, explain why dude :dunno:

Are you going to strictly demand answers without answering any of the posts directed at you?

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Momo level stupid post Skidmark - sorry - but it's true. It's easy to see why you're a Dumper Dummy.

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about fucking anything and everything for years :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

put it this way, if someone tried to explain to me that what Kushner tried to do with the back channel communications with Russia was normal and routine, I'd throw facts back at them to prove them wrong. capiche? so try me. tell me your thoughts on some of the other Russian connections...

So CNN says there's no proof of collusion. Who's wrong, you or CNN

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dooski?

don't pull a racer on us....

I'll give it a shot.  

Trump has been in the crosshairs of the IC for well over a year.  He, his family and his team have been secretly and illegally surveilled for nearly the same length of time.  Virtually everything they have ever done or said during this time has been recorded.  If there were anything more than scant circumstantial evidence it would already be public knowledge.  We know people within the IC and the FBI can't keep their mouths shut and are desperate to do everything they can to disrupt Trump.  

With regards to Russiagate and collusion there is absolutely nothing there.  

With regards to Obstruction of Justice there will be no findings.

With regards to "Follow the Money" the jury is still out on that one.  Trump Inc. is a very large operation.  It would be very naive to think every dealing Trump has ever had was on the up and up.

When it's been proven that Trump and/or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to alter the outcome of this election I will be right in line with the "Throw Him Out" crowd.  

• Like 1