Check your account email address ×

Hard To Believe...

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And to top it off - the total dumb asses on here think they are smart and well versed on the issues :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I provoke thought and challenge the opinions of forum simpletons like you :bc:  You're dumb.  I'm smart. :bc: 

A self fulfilling prophecy.  Brought to you by snowbeavis.

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The amount of absolute stupidity on this site.  :nuts:. I backread portions of some threads and the ignorance, stupidity, narrow-minded opinions, and vitriol are so pervasive I'm almost embarrassed for the posters :lol: And to top it off - the total dumb asses on here think they are smart and well versed on the issues :lmao: 

On FSCE - up is down, black is white, left is right, etc....so as long as I'm in the minority on here :bc: it's all good :snack:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He was probably asking you on your personal opinion of her and specifics.  You couldn't come up with any?  Not even a "cut and paste"?  For Christ's sake man!

MC speaks in generalities and dusty platitudes yet thinks everyone around him is stupid....bizarre.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

MC speaks in generalities and dusty platitudes yet thinks everyone around him is stupid....bizarre.

Seems to be the common denominator with most of the libs who cannot seem to make their viewpoints relevant because they will not, cannot or have not the ability to communicate intellectually...so the rest of society is "dumb".  O.o

And "dusty platitudes"?  FUCK ME!  You got my vote to win the internet on that one today.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Seems to be the common denominator with most of the libs who cannot seem to make their viewpoints relevant because they will not, cannot or have not the ability to communicate intellectually...so the rest of society is "dumb".  O.o

And "dusty platitudes"?  FUCK ME!  You got my vote to win the internet on that one today.  :lol:

Hows that confederate flag?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Probably helped the taste though....right?  :lol:  Wait, I'm thinking of Michelob Ultra.

Dunno , i tossed it.

Not sure there is a 10 second rule when a bird shits in your beer.

Wasn't as bad as when my wife got shit on her shoulder at the tiger game.

that  black dude took 4 shots with less drama.

I thought we were have to take her out on a stretcher........"AAAHHHH, I"M BEEN HIT"!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Dunno , i tossed it.

Not sure there is a 10 second rule when a bird shits in your beer.

Wasn't as bad as when my wife got shit on her shoulder at the tiger game.

that  black dude took 4 shots with less drama.

I thought we were have to take her out on a stretcher........"AAAHHHH, I"M BEEN HIT"!!!!!!! 

:lol:That was just wrong. But funny.