Check your account email address ×

Hard To Believe...

• Platinum Contributing Member

The amount of absolute stupidity on this site.  :nuts:. I backread portions of some threads and the ignorance, stupidity, narrow-minded opinions, and vitriol are so pervasive I'm almost embarrassed for the posters :lol: And to top it off - the total dumb asses on here think they are smart and well versed on the issues :lmao: 

On FSCE - up is down, black is white, left is right, etc....so as long as I'm in the minority on here :bc: it's all good :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The amount of absolute stupidity on this site.  :nuts:. I backread portions of some threads and the ignorance, stupidity, narrow-minded opinions, and vitriol are so pervasive I'm almost embarrassed for the posters :lol: And to top it off - the total dumb asses on here think they are smart and well versed on the issues :lmao: 

On FSCE - up is down, black is white, left is right, etc....so as long as I'm in the minority on here :bc: it's all good :snack:

Actually when you were gone the IQ level went up like 10 fold :guzzle: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you here?

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown was indicted Friday on charges she used some $800,000 in charitable donations as a “personal slush fund” for items that included box seats to a Beyonce concert and an NFL game, the Justice Department said.

Court documents show [Brown and her chief of staff] allegedly spent money earmarked for the One Door for Education charity for personal travel, luxury hotels, Beyonce concert tickets, box seats at a NFL game and a personal IRS debt, among other expenses.

“Our office is committed to ferreting out and prosecuting all forms of corruption and fraud, regardless of who the offender is,” U.S. Attorney A. Lee Bentley III said. “In our nation, no one is above the law.”

http://www.breitbart.com/news/u-s-rep-corrine-brown-chief-of-staff-indicted-in-alleged-fraud-scheme/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown was indicted Friday on charges she used some $800,000 in charitable donations as a “personal slush fund” for items that included box seats to a Beyonce concert and an NFL game, the Justice Department said.

Court documents show [Brown and her chief of staff] allegedly spent money earmarked for the One Door for Education charity for personal travel, luxury hotels, Beyonce concert tickets, box seats at a NFL game and a personal IRS debt, among other expenses.

“Our office is committed to ferreting out and prosecuting all forms of corruption and fraud, regardless of who the offender is,” U.S. Attorney A. Lee Bentley III said. “In our nation, no one is above the law.”

http://www.breitbart.com/news/u-s-rep-corrine-brown-chief-of-staff-indicted-in-alleged-fraud-scheme/

snowider owned again

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I was thinking the same. When Captain Crunch asked me to explain why Palin was a dunce....that was the one that put this place over the top.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was thinking the same. When Captain Crunch asked me to explain why Palin was a dunce....that was the one that put this place over the top.

All snowbeavis does is provoke hatred and arguments on any site he visits.  Such a good little agitator.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was probably asking you on your personal opinion of her and specifics.  You couldn't come up with any?  Not even a "cut and paste"?  For Christ's sake man!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All snowbeavis does is provoke hatred and arguments on any site he visits.  Such a good little agitator.

The quintessential requirements for complete and utter Lib-tards.  That and never being able to back up ones opinion with real facts without rhetoric and propaganda.  Oh, and a soft ass for sitting.

ap_16174617154578_custom-fad4b2f7c570aa4538d8789830efc962059dcc0c-s900-c85.jpg

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Really puts shit in perspective........No?

Thought for sure when I seen the title it would be about Chaka.

Does this clown ever start a thread that doesn't automatically fail on him?  I haven't seen one yet.

Edited by Zambroski

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Seems you got to em again......awesome day fishing.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Seems you got to em again......awesome day fishing.

Funny how you weirdos think that.  I can't even fathom how screaming and crying or "acting out" to draw attention to oneself is somehow an intellectual "win" for some of you.  That is usually something we grow out of in infancy.  Or at least, we are supposed to.

Again:

sitin1.jpg

Hard to believe................I'm at the Zac Brown concert.

Just cracked open one those 22 ounce 12$ beers ..............AND A BIRD SHIT RIGHT ON THE OPENING!

He swooped right in like he was on a kamikaze mission and dive bombed my Miller Lite.

Just now, Cold War said:

Hard to believe................I'm at the Zac Brown concert.

Just cracked open one those 22 ounce 12$ beers ..............AND A BIRD SHIT RIGHT ON THE OPENING!

He swooped right in like he was on a kamikaze mission and dive bombed my Miller Lite.

Probably helped the taste though....right?  :lol:  Wait, I'm thinking of Michelob Ultra.

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nailed it! That's all Dip Shit is good for.

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does this clown ever start a thread that doesn't automatically fail on him?  I haven't seen one yet.

He never starts any worth while threads. Just hits the "Start new topic" button and throws shit at the wall  :lol:

Comical failure at best

Meathead Zamboni posts 2 pics of John Lewis.....with derogatory intent.  :nuts:  A true American hero and historical figure being chastised by a MN Meathead :lol:    Only on FSCE :lmao:   

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I provoke thought and challenge the opinions of forum simpletons like you :bc:  You're dumb.  I'm smart. :bc: