Check your account email address ×

5 guns to buy in an election year.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I don't know anything those guys said :lol: 

Hey,

Your're right about that lib card carrying..drive-by shooting ..backing nothing up,one liner MC..have at him!

:ylsuper:

:lol:

Edited by Capt.Storm

If you really wanna fuck shit up get an Arctic cat pro cross. Those will leave a path of destruction unrivaled by any gun. The exploding clutches can easily take off a limb. And they are totally LEGAL! and you can buy a slightly used one for pennies!

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you really wanna fuck shit up get an Arctic cat pro cross. Those will leave a path of destruction unrivaled by any gun. The exploding clutches can easily take off a limb. And they are totally LEGAL! and you can buy a slightly used one for pennies!

Well, this a weird post.  Did you slip off the toilet and hit your head this morning?  You are interrupting some funny shit here between Sal and Momo.  Go to HCS if you wanna wick up some brand bashing shit...always some stuff there to jump into.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this a weird post.  Did you slip off the toilet and hit your head this morning?  You are interrupting some funny shit here between Sal and Momo.  Go to HCS if you wanna wick up some brand bashing shit...always some stuff there to jump into.

You must be new here...

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:fuckoff: with your Arctic Cat butthurt Zambuttski! :acs:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

:fuckoff: with your Arctic Cat butthurt Zambuttski! :acs:

Who is "butthurt"?  I don't mind of you guys can't ride Cats, I like women too.  I'll bet you girls are some awfully ugly bitches though.  OFDA!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is "butthurt"?  I don't mind of you guys can't ride Cats, I like women too.  I'll bet you girls are some awfully ugly bitches though.  OFDA!  :lol:

Poor butthurt Cat rider, can't take any ribbing because they know they bought a $14k cobbled together pile of crap and cant sell it for even $6k the next season. :lol::snack:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Poor butthurt Cat rider, can't take any ribbing because they know they bought a $14k cobbled together pile of crap and cant sell it for even $6k the next season. :lol::snack:

Nawww....I'm good.  You got seat warmers on your rig?  A nice mid-height windshield?  Wait....do you put "thousands and thousands of miles on your sled each year".  :lol:  Hey, good luck with that!  

And for fuck sake...what is it you ride so I can get some proper bashing in here?  Don't be scared...you can tell me....

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....I'm good.  You got seat warmers on your rig?  A nice mid-height windshield?  Wait....do you put "thousands and thousands of miles on your sled each year".  :lol:  Hey, good luck with that!  

And for fuck sake...what is it you ride so I can get some proper bashing in here?  Don't be scared...you can tell me....

So you're a parking lot poser with a giant riser and a backpack so you can "carve" in 6 inches of powder? :lol:

Ol dirty Gurty the sexy old bitch:

1723636_10201528221830709_1254102564_n.j

Never left me stranded til I lost the track at 90 in Quebec in March this past season at 10,649 miles after 2.5 seasons...

20160320_084450_zpsrhrjcd5g.jpg

6 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

So you're a parking lot poser with a giant riser and a backpack so you can "carve" in 6 inches of powder? :lol:

Ol dirty Gurty the sexy old bitch:

1723636_10201528221830709_1254102564_n.j

Never left me stranded til I lost the track at 90 in Quebec in March this past season at 10,649 miles after 2.5 seasons...

20160320_084450_zpsrhrjcd5g.jpg

Nope!  Not even close.  If you find me off the trail/track it's because I fucked up the turn!  Dissapointed you have a Doo...I was hoping it was a Poo....my favorite bashing sled. My current and the one previous:

Cat.jpg

XRS.jpeg

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!  Not even close.  If you find me off the trail/track it's because I fucked up the turn!  Dissapointed you have a Doo...I was hoping it was a Poo....my favorite bashing sled. My current and the one previous:

Cat.jpg

XRS.jpeg

Nice looking sleds, disappointed you own a doo too. :lol: