Check your account email address ×

Another lawsuit after 4 people burn to death in a rzr

10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Sxs don't roll over by themselves.

It's all on the driver.

Agreed. If this was Cat, the poster would not even make a comment. His history speaks for itself. We have never rolled our sxs RZR and we go through some pretty rough shit. 

• Like 1

Blaming burned victims for rolling over their sxs, you guys are missing the point.  You weren't there to know how they rolled over anyway.  But the point is, should they start leaking all their fuel out when it does happen?  This place is seriously the biggest degenerates.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, krom said:

Flopping a SXS on its side or lid is a normal part of operating it for more than a small amount of folks that use them for anything other than a golf cart.

I agree, for the most part.  Hell, my buddy's 23 year old kid just put his RZR on its side this past weekend doing a burnout up by their cabin.  Shit happens!  I've come close once, and it was 100% my fault (riding too fast, missed a turn & tried to make it anyway).  Putting them on their sides or rolling them, unfortunately, is part of owning a toy and driving it fast enough to have fun.  What happens when that shit happens is a different story ... fuel shouldn't leak out, causing a fire hazard. 

• Like 1

operator error aside, enough fuel to start a fire shouldn't leak out when on their side or upside down if there isn't a cut or puncture of the fuel system... right? 

so, as I don't know... where is the fuel leak stemming from that's causing these infernos? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, krom said:

Flopping a SXS on its side or lid is a normal part of operating it for more than a small amount of folks that use them for anything other than a golf cart.

Nothing about flopping or flipping one is a "freak accident".

Pretty odd stance trying to defend 13 years of people suffering one of the worst deaths imaginable because of terrible designs, after their lead safety guy was so disgusted by it that he had to leave the company

I've got 23000 on my atv. Never been on it's side or upside down. 

I started out on an atc 90, bayou 300, trx 250, Mojave 250, trx 300 and now my outlander 1000.

Problem is people who never owned or operated a sxs or atv are buying these things. They don't know their limits, drive beyond them and get hurt.

That along with alcohol and speed isn't a good combination.

It's not a "normal" thing.

It's the drivers. 

It's sad people are getting hurt.

We're out on these things all the time. Some guys never have issues. Others, well, it's always the same guys.

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Blaming burned victims for rolling over their sxs, you guys are missing the point.  You weren't there to know how they rolled over anyway.  But the point is, should they start leaking all their fuel out when it does happen?  This place is seriously the biggest degenerates.

What's the point?

No, I don't know how they rolled over. Do you?

You think the sxs just said "fuck this life" and rolled over on its own?

Sue, Sue, Sue. Not my fault. Blame the manufacturer.

It's an accident. The rider did something they should not have.

Sounds harsh, I know, but it is what it is.

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You don't own shit and if you did you would drive it like a pussy.

You don’t own a sled. :lol2:

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

Shut the fuck up crybaby. :baby:

safety director for Polaris, left the company in 2012. “It was no longer possible for me to continue working there ethically,” he said

This was 12 years ago. and they are still burning people to death ( I mean having thermal issues)

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I've got 23000 on my atv. Never been on it's side or upside down. 

I started out on an atc 90, bayou 300, trx 250, Mojave 250, trx 300 and now my outlander 1000.

Problem is people who never owned or operated a sxs or atv are buying these things. They don't know their limits, drive beyond them and get hurt.

That along with alcohol and speed isn't a good combination.

It's not a "normal" thing.

It's the drivers. 

It's sad people are getting hurt.

We're out on these things all the time. Some guys never have issues. Others, well, it's always the same guys.

okay, but where's the fuel leak coming from and how (for fucks sake) has it not been fixed or addressed?

I don't care who the manufacturer is, but it's a glaring long time issue regardless of the Darwin factor.

1 minute ago, krom said:

safety director for Polaris, left the company in 2012. “It was no longer possible for me to continue working there ethically,” he said

This was 12 years ago. and they are still burning people to death ( I mean having thermal issues)

deaf ears pal... completely DEAF 

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

You don’t own a sled. :lol2:

Shut the fuck up crybaby. :baby:

anything enlightening to add or just the same old schtick.

are you a victim?  

Captain Kirk knows... ;)

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anything enlightening to add or just the same old schtick.

Same old schtick 

:lol2::lol:

A874350F-BDA4-48A1-BE04-ECA10AFB97D7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing Deepfaggot owns, is getting owned.

:lol:

That's all you.  If you feel differently then try for once.  You have a whole thread you can own me on...but instead are owned completely on.

And ak keeps owning himself.  Having to resort to finding other people's sled tracks to post pictures.  Pathetic.

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's all you.  If you feel differently then try for once.  You have a whole thread you can own me on...but instead are owned completely on.

And ak keeps owning himself.  Having to resort to finding other people's sled tracks to post pictures.  Pathetic.

You can’t even make sled tracks! Bwahahaha :lol2:

53 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Same old schtick 

:lol2::lol:

A874350F-BDA4-48A1-BE04-ECA10AFB97D7.jpeg

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing Deepfaggot owns, is getting owned.

wow, two nut jobs in one thread 

likely related, and both VPN users ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wow, two nut jobs in one thread 

likely related, and both VPN users ;)

What's the matter, you took a break from the court play by play and still don't have a clue what even occurred.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You own yourself everyday moron.

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only an idiot thinks that.  Prove it.  Go to your thread and defend your idiotic ideas.  We all know you can't as they aren't based on reality.

You're the king of idiots.

Over four years later and still no clue to the biggest scam in the history of humanity.

There is no comeback from that.

Except you are the only one on here that fell for shit and you keep falling for it day after day after day.  Whole thread of your stupidity and failings and you can't quote me once in being wrong about anything.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except you are the only one on here that fell for shit and you keep falling for it day after day after day.  Whole thread of your stupidity and failings and you can't quote me once in being wrong about anything.

There is no comeback for you.

I told you, you would be the last to get a clue and here we are.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I told you, you would be the last to get a clue and here we are.

And you've been wrong about everything so add that to your list.  Wake up sheep.

On 5/7/2024 at 9:00 AM, awful knawful said:

What's the point?

No, I don't know how they rolled over. Do you?

You think the sxs just said "fuck this life" and rolled over on its own?

Sue, Sue, Sue. Not my fault. Blame the manufacturer.

It's an accident. The rider did something they should not have.

Sounds harsh, I know, but it is what it is.

You can say it's the operator's fault for rolling a machine over.  I'm not going to say that, I wasn't there.  I've rolled and wrecked lots of stuff and I've never had gas dumping out profusely of anything, I don't consider that normal or acceptable.  A little bit on carbed vehicles from the bowls and that is it.  They put roll cages on sxs for a reason.  Why put a roll cage on something if it's going to dump fuel onto exhaust and burn everything down?  

Even if "the rider did something they should not have".  If the vehicle dumped fuel and it wasn't from outside influence/damage, the vehicle did something it should not have.

If you're giving your chosen manufacturer a pass for bursting into a fireball from tipping over, when the machine has a roll bar.. you better not be one of these people that likes to talk about goggles.  Roll bar equipped vehicle that bursts into flames when rolled, good luck using any logic to explain that away.