Check your account email address ×

The impending meltdown in November

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Trump winning by a bloodbath would be the best thing for real democrats too. Not sure how they don’t see it 

It would surely guarantee the following 8 years that they own the house, senate and presidents office.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It would surely guarantee the following 8 years that they own the house, senate and presidents office.

The idea of that makes you so wet hey!

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What’s your subjective view of damage.

Immigration, overblown move towards green energy including EV's, inflation, immigration, foreign wars, politicized DOJ, regulations, taxes, spending, immigration, DEI, student loan forgiveness on the backs of taxpayers, a general push that govt is needed for you to survive........Want more?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all Biden 9_9

:roflcrying:

Not all but most.   Doesn't have to be all or nothing just one was much, much better. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Immigration, overblown move towards green energy including EV's, inflation, immigration, foreign wars, politicized DOJ, regulations, taxes, spending, immigration, DEI, student loan forgiveness on the backs of taxpayers, a general push that govt is needed for you to survive........Want more?

Nope, you already made my point for me. ;)

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Nope, you already made my point for me. ;)

Please point out where I'm wrong with that list.  Its really not all that subjective, anyone with half a brain can see Trump was better on virtually all of those.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Please point out where I'm wrong with that list.  Its really not all that subjective, anyone with half a brain can see Trump was better on virtually all of those.

Spot on, amazing the pure filth the Democrat Party has become. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Please point out where I'm wrong with that list. 

They’re all perfectly fine subjective answers. I’ll get a list from snowrider next and you two can debate policy like has been done since the beginning of time acting like everything’s black and white with no middle ground.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They’re all perfectly fine subjective answers. I’ll get a list from snowrider next and you two can debate policy like has been done since the beginning of time acting like everything’s black and white with no middle ground.

Thank you for proving my point.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I think that you missed his point. Your answers are your opinions as to what is wrong, not facts. I'm not saying that I don't agree with some of your opinions, but those are just my opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

When Snow Rectum presents this list of lies will you be holding his hand or will you have your head up his ass, or both?

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I think that you missed his point. Your answers are your opinions as to what is wrong, not facts. I'm not saying that I don't agree with some of your opinions, but those are just my opinions.

Wrong, most of what he posted are facts. Time to see the eye doc perhaps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

No I did not.   I can provide links with facts to virtually all of them.

Honestly tell me which one of those I was wrong on.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Of course you can. I can probably find facts that dispute everything you find links for. Just because you or I feel strongly about an issue doesn't make it a fact. We don't all value things the same or have the same political views.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

9_9

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When Snow Rectum presents this list of lies will you be holding his hand or will you have your head up his ass, or both?

yes, democrats who state their opinion on policy as a fact, and not an opinion, is equally as dumb.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Find a link that actually shows why Trumps ev policies were better than Biden’s. And I wonder if I’ll be able to find a link with “facts” stating otherwise.

:pc:

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Of course you can. I can probably find facts that dispute everything you find links for. Just because you or I feel strongly about an issue doesn't make it a fact. We don't all value things the same or have the same political views.

Exactly.

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Isn't that what Trump is if he wins?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ckf said:

:lol:  That's complete horseshit.   You can find facts that show Biden has been better on immigration, or regulations, or EV/Green push, or ridiculous student loan forgiveness, or DEI push or foreign wars and their spending under his watch? 

FFS dude I really thought you were smarter than this.  

I swear some people on here push so hard to remain neutral or bipartisan it makes them look foolish.  When a policy is shit its shit no matter which side pushed it.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  That's complete horseshit.   You can find facts that show Biden has been better on immigration, or regulations, or EV/Green push, or ridiculous student loan forgiveness, or DEI push or foreign wars and their spending under his watch? 

FFS dude I really thought you were smarter than this.  

You're one of the more logical ones here, surprised you're getting confused with facts vs opinions. We can both find lots of facts on EVs and the pros and cons, but it comes down to opinion on which outweighs the other. Same with loan forgiveness - I don't agree with it, but I could find all sorts of positive benefits that someone could say, in their opinion, outweighs the cons.

This isn't rocket science, just need to take off your partisan blinders for a minute. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're one of the more logical ones here, surprised you're getting confused with facts vs opinions. We can both find lots of facts on EVs and the pros and cons, but it comes down to opinion on which outweighs the other. Same with loan forgiveness - I don't agree with it, but I could find all sorts of positive benefits that someone could say, in their opinion, outweighs the cons.

This isn't rocket science, just need to take off your partisan blinders for a minute. 

:lmao: I can just see you now.   My wife cheated on me but there are some positives to it.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: I can just see you now.   My wife cheated on me but there are some positives to it.  :lol:  

Lots of positives if that happened!

:lol: