Check your account email address ×

Biden says U.S. economy is world’s best. Trump calls it a ‘cesspool.’ Data is clear.

• Platinum Contributing Member

CNBC :lmao:... No wonder you have the views you do.  Sometimes the "data" is not reality.

This vid is perfect for this thread and shows the reality for most Americans ,Ive posted it a couple times but it remains true.

Food at 30 year highs, credit card rates up astronomically and many making late payments and can't keep up.

Housing mortgage rates up and average monthly mortgages upwards of 75 % more than in 2019.

Now that's the REAL story and truth about BIDENOMICS!.....:whiteflag::lmao:... But hey you got suckers like Stevie and Deep believing in it... They don't see it outside their window with their well to do friends.  Everything's just peachy in their world, They don't even believe there's an immigration crisis, It's not in their backyard what the hell do they care

• Like 1

Everything should be at historic highs.  Deflation is bad.

Had Trump not spent like hell and Biden continued it the inflation would have been lower.

As for your mortgage statement, that is bullshit as it only applies to new mortgages obviously and see point 1.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what is CNBC ?

9_9

fuck people's poor personal debt and lifestyle choices

zero fucks given 

Doesn't change the fact that food is at 30-year highs costing the average family much more per month

• Like 2

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Doesn't change the fact that food is at 30-year highs costing the average family much more per month

you didn't answer the question

and still zero fucks given 

can't afford shit, get a part time job or cut your expenses or debt.  sell shit you don't need or can't afford in the first place.  get an education and a better paying job.  

everyone is a fuckin victim now... 9_9 

less than zero fucks given 

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Everything should be at historic highs.  Deflation is bad.

Had Trump not spent like hell and Biden continued it the inflation would have been lower.

As for your mortgage statement, that is bullshit as it only applies to new mortgages obviously and see point 1.

Ummm.... Video did say new mortgages and problems for first-time home buyers.    

look at his other pro Trump videos as well... 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you didn't answer the question

and still zero fucks given 

can't afford shit, get a part time job or cut your expenses or debt.  sell shit you don't need or can't afford in the first place.  get an education and a better paying job.  

everyone is a fuckin victim now... 9_9 

less than zero fucks given 

Still doesn't change the fact that It is costing the average family much more than it used too.   And your little CNBC spin is not reality.

So in your world people should just suck it up and maybe get a second job.   :lmao:

And guess what.....I have zero fucks given about your spun opinion which is meaningless to most Americans.:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

look at his other pro Trump videos as well... 

And ?.... Please point out the inaccuracies

Still doesn't change the fact that It is costing the average family much more than it used too.   And your little CNBC spin is not reality.

So in your world people should just suck it up and maybe get a second job.   :lmao:

And guess what.....I have zero fucks given about your spun opinion which is meaningless to most Americans.:thumb:

who's to blame?  just Biden?  let me guess what's next, Trump will roll back the price of everything to 2019 levels regardless of every business and corporation in the country.  blah, blah, blah.  your grasp of economics is below a fifth grade level. 

:lol2:

Yup... take ownership and put up your bootstraps, unless of course you're a victim supporter.  

if your uneducated views and opinions mirror the average American... we need to do better educating people.  

since you're retired maybe you can take a basic econ class at the local community college and get up to speed.  💡

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And ?.... Please point out the inaccuracies

yeah, let me devote my entire day to watching and dissecting YT videos from a magaloon.  9_9

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wasn't talking about the video.  I am about as likely to watch what you link as what Lloyd does.  Your summary however states:

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Housing mortgage rates up and average monthly mortgages upwards of 75 % more than in 2019.

Which is absolutely wrong and doesn't match your :backpeddle:

Add to that the reason for the inflation started with Trump's monster spending.  Thinking either of these two buffoons are okay is assinine.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Simple question.  Why would you expect food to not be at an infinite year high?  Is deflation something you want?

Shit is EXPENSIVE.  I make very good $ and haven't ever had the misfortune of needing to aggressively budget, thankfully.  But my purchasing power and liquidity is WAAAY down in the last 4 years.  With the ridiculous amount of layoffs in tech and the number of people unemployed, wage growth hasn't kept up with inflation.  The layoffs across the tech sector are a huge and underreported story.  Hundreds of thousands of $200k+ earners currently not earning, not paying taxes, etc.  It's been a bloodbath, especially at the FANG companies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Shit is EXPENSIVE.  I make very good $ and haven't ever had the misfortune of needing to aggressively budget, thankfully.  But my purchasing power and liquidity is WAAAY down in the last 4 years.  With the ridiculous amount of layoffs in tech and the number of people unemployed, wage growth hasn't kept up with inflation.  The layoffs across the tech sector are a huge and underreported story.  Hundreds of thousands of $200k+ earners currently not earning, not paying taxes, etc.  It's been a bloodbath, especially at the FANG companies.