Check your account email address ×

Tough Guy….

I stand by what I said.  Posting a phrase or a pic to push the boundaries on the site and encourage whining amongst the tbp clique is exactly what a woolard is.

As for Buttsnacks trying to make it that I was stating he is a pedo or whatever that is crap.  I've never called anyone something that nor would I.  Not even to rile up the tbp morons.  Many other ways it is easy to do that.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Dang @ckf was up before me this morning.

Neal

I'm usually up everyday by 6.  During the summer it's usually around 5. I know, a stoner like myself doesn't usually get up that early. That ruins that stereotype :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I'm usually up everyday by 6.  During the summer it's usually around 5. I know, a stoner like myself doesn't usually get up that early. That ruins that stereotype :lol:

I’m still in line at Scooters for a morning coffee!

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Neal

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I’m still in line at Scooters for a morning coffee!

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Neal

I didn't know that they served coffee nextdoor. Do you think we should invest in a public coffee maker for FS? It might be good for business. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, I said posting a picture of another member and implying they fondle children is called a woolard.  Exactly the sort of shit captain insecure did all the time.  Push the boundaries to try to make himself feel better.  

50 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I can see how Buttsnacks read that wrong as context is beyond him, but ckf's response is spot on even if that is the case.  Reading the shit nextdoor what he was trying to imply I said is mild compared to how capt insecure talks about me.  At least he has a safe space to do it since he wasn't man enough to here.

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I stand by what I said.  Posting a phrase or a pic to push the boundaries on the site and encourage whining amongst the tbp clique is exactly what a woolard is.

As for Buttsnacks trying to make it that I was stating he is a pedo or whatever that is crap.  I've never called anyone something that nor would I.  Not even to rile up the tbp morons.  Many other ways it is easy to do that.

3 posts of backtracking and being a mealy mouthed cunt…well done! Own your words pussy.😉

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 posts of backtracking and being a mealy mouthed cunt…well done! Own your words pussy.😉

What's your end game here anyway?

It's obvious most don't agree with you.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

In addition to the one or two that crossed the line I also hid one that the asshole posted in my daily thread. Do you really have an issue with that?

my issue is/has been the selective enforcement of "line crossing".   its your place you can do what you wish and we don't  need to agree.   This isn't a new position for me based on spumps memes being taken down,  i had issues for months over selective enforcment of shit slinging monkey behavior here and some of the personalities so i dip in and out of participating.  i can usually ignore people i don't really like but i know others can't help themselves at all and drama certainly makes for more action happening.      

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What's your end game here anyway?

It's obvious most don't agree with you.

My endgame is to point out the bullshit and selective rule enforcement on a forum that I have been a member of for far longer than you. I also see it going in a direction that I find reprehensible and I suppose I could just bail but I won’t because fuck you and a few others here that you call “most”.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

My endgame is to point out the bullshit and selective rule enforcement on a forum that I have been a member of for far longer than you. I also see it going in a direction that I find reprehensible and I suppose I could just bail but I won’t because fuck you and a few others here that you call “most”.

They told you not to say certain things and you continued to do so. Knowing you, you probably did it on purpose.

You made your own bed. Deal with it.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They told you not to say certain things and you continued to do so. Knowing you, you probably did it on purpose.

They??? 

You do know "certain things" have been said here loooong before you right? They were never against the rules which were written for people to see. That isn't the case anymore

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

They??? 

You do know "certain things" have been said here loooong before you right? They were never against the rules which were written for people to see. That isn't the case anymore

No,no…..according to newbie Steve “most” disagree with me.😂

Just now, Deephaven said:

Stop being a whiny woolie.

Rent free ‘eh there cunt…you fuckers got him booted and now you can’t stop talking about him…long necked dipshit.😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rent free ‘eh there cunt…you fuckers got him booted and now you can’t stop talking about him…long necked dipshit.😂

Only one to stop talking about him here is HSR  :lol: He's a full on mute now-a-days

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Only one to stop talking about him here is HSR  :lol: He's a full on mute now-a-days

👊🏻😂

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my issue is/has been the selective enforcement of "line crossing".   its your place you can do what you wish and we don't  need to agree.   This isn't a new position for me based on spumps memes being taken down,  i had issues for months over selective enforcment of shit slinging monkey behavior here and some of the personalities so i dip in and out of participating.  i can usually ignore people i don't really like but i know others can't help themselves at all and drama certainly makes for more action happening.      

I know that you have always been a straight shooter, Jeff. Your position has been consistent all along. Correct me if I am wrong, but your biggest issue has been that you didn't believe that a shit stirrer shouldn't be a member of the admin team.  I believe that the admin that you were referring to has stepped aside. Do you have an issue with who is on the team now? 

Like you said, we don't always agree, but I do value your opinion :bc:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

then fucking leave... rather than :stirthepot:

get your ass back over to the FS Victim MB and see if you can get your Vacation Victim thread up to 100 pages.  9_9

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

get your ass back over to the FS Victim MB and see if you can get your Vacation Victim thread up to 100 pages.  9_9

:owned:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh fuck off Karen…you’re nothing but a HCS reject that spews nothing but horseshit. Maybe come over and chime in again so you can get laughed at some more…fucking jagoff.😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's exactly what you do next door. And they tell you to leave :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off Karen…you’re nothing but a HCS reject that spews nothing but horseshit. Maybe come over and chime in again so you can get laughed at some more…fucking jagoff.😂

:mc: