Check your account email address ×

Where is

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry if the truth hurts, You're just as guilty as HSR and SSFB for wrecking the place..Like I said, I've always called a spade a spade and everyone knows that as a fact... Scurry a long cockroach 

I'm aware of your issues with HSR. Please explain what Joel has done to wreck the place.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm aware of your issues with HSR. Please explain what Joel has done to wreck the place.

Selective moderation

Not being around enough to have a clue with what's going on, giving members vacation out of the blue for something they've been saying for years.

Tells the forum to let him know about things that are issues Gets tagged in things, doesn't show up or maybe doesn't care?? 

Has a list of rules nobody knows about, people ask and get shit, 

Vacations based on feelings not the rules

He's an emotional wreck with zero people skills plane as day

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Selective moderation

Not being around enough to have a clue with what's going on, giving members vacation out of the blue for something they've been saying for years.

Tells the forum to let him know about things that are issues Gets tagged in things, doesn't show up or maybe doesn't care?? 

So what you are saying is that you have an issue when a member pushes things right up to the edge of breaking the family rule, but have no issue with members calling other members sexual predators? Really Tony? Do you honestly approve of calling another member a buddy or buddy because you don't agree with their political views?   BTW, I tried to warn members that Joel wouldn't allow those types of comments, but they pushed anyway and yet it is Joel's fault.

As for ignoring posts that he is tagged in. He has made it very clear, if you see something that is against the rules hit the report button. But members refuse to do so because they don't want to be that guy that has to resort to using the button.

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

So what you are saying is that you have an issue when a member pushes things right up to the edge of breaking the family rule, but have no issue with members calling other members sexual predators? Really Tony? Do you honestly approve of calling another member a buddy or buddy because you don't agree with their political views?   BTW, I tried to warn members that Joel wouldn't allow those types of comments, but they pushed anyway and yet it is Joel's fault.

As for ignoring posts that he is tagged in. He has made it very clear, if you see something that is against the rules hit the report button. But members refuse to do so because they don't want to be that guy that has to resort to using the button.

Looks like the buddy filter is still in effect!  :bc:

Neal

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've tagged him myself, nothing happened except a reply that he was busy.. EB tagged him on comments about his wife, nothing. Other members have been accused of committing felonies in their career, and again I've clearly mentioned it, nothing..

I'm at the point I don't really care much anymore since it's blatantly selective, I haven't been here to argue politics in a very long time, I like the photo threads, dinner threads, what are you working on threads. But I still see what's going on around here..I feel bad for you as do a lot of other members who don't post much anymore as we know you're a good guy and it's not necessarily your fault. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I've tagged him myself, nothing happened except a reply that he was busy.. EB tagged him on comments about his wife, nothing. Other members have been accused of committing felonies in their career, and again I've clearly mentioned it, nothing..

I'm at the point I don't really care much anymore since it's blatantly selective, I haven't been here to argue politics in a very long time, I like the photo threads, dinner threads, what are you working on threads. But I still see what's going on around here..I feel bad for you as do a lot of other members who don't post much anymore as we know you're a good guy and it's not necessarily your fault. 

He has told the members many times that he doesn't respond to being tagged. If you have an issue report the post. Plain and simple. I know that I don't personally read all of my notifications. But I do read the reported posts because I get an email notification as well as an alert that won't go away until an admin deals with it.

No need to feel bad for me. This place is what it is. All that I ask is that you judge me for how I have treated you and not for someone else's actions. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Selective moderation

You sure know a lot about people you’ve never met. WTF :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Although Woolie had multiple violations and was warned about the rule he was going against and wasn’t punished at all for it.  :dunno:

Maybe it wasn’t as selective as your rose colored selection glasses are saying…

Neal

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You sure know a lot about people you’ve never met. WTF :lol:

If anyone should be upset with you for not responding when you get tagged it should be me. That's why I finally gave up tagging you in the admin forum and started to PM. Sometimes I don't want to wait for the two or three weeks for you to stumble in and find it :lol:

Edited by ckf
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If anyone should be upset with you for not responding when you get tagged it should be me. That's why I finally gave up tagging you in the admin forum and started to PM. Sometimes I don't want to wait for the two or three weeks for you to stumble in and find it :lol:

If people would just use the report button it would be helpful, that shit is so annoying it has to be dealt with immediately!  :bc: :lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

He has told the members many times that he doesn't respond to being tagged. If you have an issue report the post. Plain and simple. I know that I don't personally read all of my notifications. But I do read the reported posts because I get an email notification as well as an alert that won't go away until an admin deals with it.

No need to feel bad for me. This place is what it is. All that I ask is that you judge me for how I have treated you and not for someone else's actions. :bc:

That will always be done by me, as I've said numerous times you've always been good to me and I consider you a friend. I'll still pop in to see you and a few other good guys that are here. :bc:

• Like 2

As for reporting.  It's freedom sledder.  Regardless of what is said, IMO, just grow some balls and deal with it.  My wife has been singled out more than any on here and I never said shit.  I feel bad for the ones doing it more than it hurts me.  It's the internet, no need to whine, complain, take things personally, etc...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If people would just use the report button it would be helpful, that shit is so annoying it has to be dealt with immediately!  :bc: :lol:

Neal

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

As for reporting.  It's freedom sledder.  Regardless of what is said, IMO, just grow some balls and deal with it.  My wife has been singled out more than any on here and I never said shit.  I feel bad for the ones doing it more than it hurts me.  It's the internet, no need to whine, complain, take things personally, etc...

I use to push the report/panic button often, even more so at 3:00am....... the Admin Team gets an Email & Alerts sent to them at 3:am.... they have disabled my report button access......... :lolz:

Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sometimes I pm myself... 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

:roflcrying:

He tried Ignoring himself but the software won't allow that........... :lolz:

image.thumb.png.d5edd1e9f16bb72cee93d6394cc47ad8.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

He tried Ignoring himself but the software won't allow that........... :lolz:

image.thumb.png.d5edd1e9f16bb72cee93d6394cc47ad8.png

I report myself regularly... and NOTHING ???!!!?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Most of the time the repots are just a member asking for a double post to be deleted or something like that.

Or a "Hurt Feelings' Report........ 

Oops: School emails 'Hurt Feelings Report' that makes fun of whiners

• Haha 1