Check your account email address ×

Where is

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Trying to argue with someone by saying exactly what they said in the first place :suicide:

How can you sneak around this place if you're logged on?

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it is

The mods have ruined this place.  You're too stupid to see it.

If the mods agreed with all your crazy bullshit and went after me snowputz and MC, you would be perfectly ok with them.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If the mods agreed with all your crazy bullshit and went after me snowputz and MC, you would be perfectly ok with them.

But you're 100% wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry if the truth hurts, You're just as guilty as HSR and SSFB for wrecking the place..Like I said, I've always called a spade a spade and everyone knows that as a fact... Scurry a long cockroach 

Why do you do you think those guys have wrecked it? I’ve only been here like three years, but it’s always been shit talking site, which is why I came here, partially. The one thing I’ve noticed is it’s probably 90% conservative, 10% liberal. That hasn’t changed, but the mix of the 90% has. IMO, a certain % of the 90 has moved far far right, as in if you don’t agree with me you’re a ped o. And again, IMO, those guys and their stupidity and their extremism and callousness to throw around disgusting insults are the ones who have ruined things, if you want to call it that.

The personal stuff like wives isn’t my jam either, I think we could all do without that too. 98.7% of the guys are good guys, just differing opinions. I wish we could share more personal stuff, but we’ve all seen how that gets abused, sadly.

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why do you do you think those guys have wrecked it? I’ve only been here like three years, but it’s always been shit talking site, which is why I came here, partially. The one thing I’ve noticed is it’s probably 90% conservative, 10% liberal. That hasn’t changed, but the mix of the 90% has. IMO, a certain % of the 90 has moved far far right, as in if you don’t agree with me you’re a buddy. And again, IMO, those guys and their stupidity and their extremism and callousness to throw around disgusting insults are the ones who have ruined things, if you want to call it that.

The personal stuff like wives isn’t my jam either, I think we could all do without that too. 98.7% of the guys are good guys, just differing opinions. I wish we could share more personal stuff, but we’ve all seen how that gets abused, sadly.

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry if the truth hurts, You're just as guilty as HSR and SSFB for wrecking the place..Like I said, I've always called a spade a spade and everyone knows that as a fact... Scurry a long cockroach 

Neither one has wrecked the place, stop being a cunt already.  :bc:

Neal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't pm members on here to try and get other members against you or anyone else, never have, but your mods have to me personally. More than Happy to forward you those..

I sure as hell haven’t done this. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Why do you do you think those guys have wrecked it? I’ve only been here like three years, but it’s always been shit talking site, which is why I came here, partially. The one thing I’ve noticed is it’s probably 90% conservative, 10% liberal. That hasn’t changed, but the mix of the 90% has. IMO, a certain % of the 90 has moved far far right, as in if you don’t agree with me you’re a ped o. And again, IMO, those guys and their stupidity and their extremism and callousness to throw around disgusting insults are the ones who have ruined things, if you want to call it that.

I got to this and stopped..

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I sure as hell haven’t done this. 

I think everyone knows I wasn't implying it was about you, I've only been saying who that message was from since February of 2023...

Johnny on the spot..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I think everyone knows I wasn't implying it was about you, I've only been saying who that message was from since February of 2023...

Johnny on the spot..

Really? Do they? How would they know that? 
“Mods” is plural. :bc:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Really? Do they? How would they know that? 
“Mods” is plural. :bc:

Im not the one who volunteered to be a mod and didn't show up to do what they agreed too for a frigging year, have the spine to at least own it... FFS..I've fucked up on here and own it 100%

• Like 2

@Rigid1 I’ve said for years you’re dumb as fuck and you’re proving me correct in this thread.  Holy fuck you’re a moron :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Im not the one who volunteered to be a mod and didn't show up to do what they agreed too for a frigging year, have the spine to at least own it... FFS..I've fucked up on here and own it 100%

That’s just a deflection. 

Straight shooter, eh?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

But Trump :lol:

But Church:lol:

But Guns :lol:

But GroooooooooooooNNNers:lol:

What a joke this place is lately full of fagoot TDS vaccine damaged morons 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sounds like Zams ghost modding!  :lol:

Neal

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ignore if u dont like someone. 

Go HARD if hes a trumper :lol:

Lily white middle of nowhere living Beta Queers :lol:

Good luck selling that shit, no one has ever used the ignore feature in the history of the forums!  :lol:

Neal

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good luck selling that shit, no one has ever used the ignore feature in the history of the forums!  :lol:

Neal

I sure haven't fuck ignore. :lol: . I love the hate . I live off it. Made more money this past week than I have in awhile . And have a new place to vent. Maybe i should thank "someone":bc::lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Several on my list. :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Several on my list. :lol:

I must be too since you seem to miss it all around here until its convenient .   :bong:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I sure haven't fuck ignore. :lol: . I love the hate . I live off it. Made more money this past week than I have in awhile . And have a new place to vent. Maybe i should thank "someone":bc::lol:

At least all that cock you sucked on the other site all week paid off for ya. :lol:

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I got to this and stopped..

Your feelings got hurt prior to that? I’ve been around long enough to see the change. 

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

But but but if you put someone on ignore and someone quotes their post you still see their post and their post shows in the recent posts tab....... There's a glitch in the software ask Badger he'll let you know, he told CKF & HSR about the issue with the Ignore feature. I hate to say this but from what I remember from the software VS is using now when you put someone on ignore you see nothing of what a member posts even if someone quotes their post not sure if that is possible with the software used on here??? 

Yea yea I know you could just skip over or do not reply to a members post that you want to ignore.... That never happens either, I'm guilty of doing that when having someone on ignore and can read their post because it was quoted by someone else.

• Like 2