Check your account email address ×

chip in today!

Yeah, certainly something that doesn’t turn me on.  

But then there’s Joe and the hoe, and I’m sure they’re just taking $$$$ without anyone even knowing it.....

• Like 1

???? 

Say New York  takes over his commercial properties who takes care of the buildings and who pays the maintenance staff and all of the people who take care of the properties day in and day out? I would think those people have union contracts with Trump and not the state of New York. Who pays the utility bills and so on down the line???

57 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

???? 

Say New York  takes over his commercial properties who takes care of the buildings and who pays the maintenance staff and all of the people who take care of the properties day in and day out? I would think those people have union contracts with Trump and not the state of New York. Who pays the utility bills and so on down the line???

the tenants... 

case closed 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

???? 

within 6 months they will only be worth what he said they were when paying prop taxes.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

???? 

Because new york did such a bang up job with that mall.

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

A billionaire begging for donations after supposedly doing a deal for 3.4billion ya just let me know where to send them :smack:

The 2024 election is estimated to cost more than $10 billion.  

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

???? 

It would likely go immediately in a trust.