Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

So stupid you don't even understand what an :owned: is, you may actually be the stupidest person that posts on this site :guzzle: 

You're  :owned: everytime you post :lol:

Momo Sr :kissmyass:  Forum Management 

:lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're  :owned: everytime you post :lol:

Momo Sr :kissmyass:  Forum Management 

:lies: from the Dunning Kruger patient who is 100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: from the Dunning Kruger patient who is 100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

I've been correct all along :bc: Dump is a worldwide embarrassment :lmao: Dumb fuckers like you and Lil Momo like him....enough said :lol: 

IMG_3157.JPG

Just now, SnowRider said:

I've been correct all along :bc: Dump is a worldwide embarrassment :lmao: Dumb fuckers like you and Lil Momo like him....enough said :lol: 

IMG_3157.JPG

So when you said wire to wire you meant Trump :lol: fucking so fucking stupid and :wrong: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So when you said wire to wire you meant Trump :lol: fucking so fucking stupid and :wrong: 

Thanks Putin :bc: 

Lost by 3 million votes :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks Putin :bc: 

Lost by 3 million votes :lol: 

yes thank you wiki for exposing the DNC and Clinton fraud so the world could see. well except the stupid fucks like your self who love fraud as long as it is the DNC sticking it up your ass and telling you you like it

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Stupidest fucking imbicile on the board :flush: no question 

:lol: Momo - everyone on here knows you're a faceless, stupid, shit-eating, animal molesting troll :bc: I mean that in a good Christian way Momo Sr :lol::bigfinger: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Momo - everyone on here knows you're a faceless, stupid, shit-eating, animal molesting troll :bc: I mean that in a good Christian way Momo Sr :lol::bigfinger: 

And still preferred 10-1 to you!  Damn!  

Poor SeRena. :lmao:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you can't tell me how many genders there are or when human life begins, I'll kindly pass on your theories about the weather next century. :lmao: 

Wait, how many genders in which "Sanctuary City"?

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

again from a guy who I am almost certain owns a ice cream truck  to cruse for dates when pre school lets out . 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again from a guy who I am almost certain owns a ice cream truck  to cruse for dates when pre school lets out . 

Oh, but it's an eco friendly freon free truck that runs on used fry oil.   That makes his boy mincing activities "acceptable" to his team.  "Hey, you diddled your neighbors kids, but you did it while creating the smallest possible carbon footprint.  Send a nice gift to the Dem party and you're good to go!"

Ick.

On 2017-6-1 at 5:12 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look, I didn't say I was for or against it. I said it was a good speech from a rhetorical viewpoint. It was much improved. The stats, if accurate, tell a different story than what you are saying. He was elected to do these sorts of things. He is finally doing it, and doing so without sounding like a man child. Agree or disagree with the decision, he sounded presidential. His supporters are going to be thrilled. I don't think I am educated on the Paris Accords enough to say whether I am for or against what he did, so I will not. I would most likely lean against the move as of right now. I think there is too much value in being the world leader in renewable energy from a futures perspective. 

You should listen to the speech. I am not talking about the validity of dropping out. You need to do a little more critical reading, and less shit slinging. 

One of the key tenets in his speech was that the world's emitters were allowed to pollute while the USA has to pay for implementing green initiatives.

He failed to mention that in fact the USA is the world's 2nd largest emitter, and by a large margin over #3.

Most people don't understand the science, most Americans don't see climate change as being a major issue, most of Trump supporters see the accord as a globalist agenda.

Most of Trump's people didn't think it was a good idea to drop out.  It was political and the idiots of this website are head over heals.   

Instead of taking 10secomds to review the "facts" you post up here that it's a great speach.  Yap yap yap.  Just another dummy

26 minutes ago, Catman said:

One of the key tenets in his speech was that the world's emitters were allowed to pollute while the USA has to pay for implementing green initiatives.

He failed to mention that in fact the USA is the world's 2nd largest emitter, and by a large margin over #3.

Most people don't understand the science, most Americans don't see climate change as being a major issue, most of Trump supporters see the accord as a globalist agenda.

Most of Trump's people didn't think it was a good idea to drop out.  It was political and the idiots of this website are head over heals.   

Instead of taking 10secomds to review the "facts" you post up here that it's a great speach.  Yap yap yap.  Just another dummy

Most people realize that there were once crocodiles at the North Pole and at another time actually 5 times over a mile thick of  ice over 1/2 of the North American continent and that the climate is always changing :guzzle: oh and that the Paris Accord was a fucking Ponzi scheme :guzzle: 

40 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Most people realize that there were once crocodiles at the North Pole and at another time actually 5 times over a mile thick of  ice over 1/2 of the North American continent and that the climate is always changing :guzzle: oh and that the Paris Accord was a fucking Ponzi scheme :guzzle: 

The stupid people only look at the last 100 years and think the planet temps  has been constant before that.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The stupid people only look at the last 100 years and think the planet temps  has been constant before that.

100 years?   What the fuck are you smoking

8 hours ago, Catman said:

Most of Trump's people didn't think it was a good idea to drop out? and where did you come by this little statistic ?