Check your account email address ×

Its official

Trump crossed the threshold of 1,215 delegates on Tuesday night, according to The Associated Press, as he won elections in Georgia, Mississippi, Hawaii and Washington, following a near-sweep of Super Tuesday states a week before.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wonder when the Dem candidate will be official  :lol: 

When does mail-in voting begin?  Gotta have Biden out of the picture by then.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Worst news ever.  Guaranteed Dem win and majority in the House and Senate.  Fucking sucks.

:lmao:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Worst news ever.  Guaranteed Dem win and majority in the House and Senate.  Fucking sucks.

You nail it there.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump crossed the threshold of 1,215 delegates on Tuesday night, according to The Associated Press, as he won elections in Georgia, Mississippi, Hawaii and Washington, following a near-sweep of Super Tuesday states a week before.

when does he start saying it's going to get stolen... again? 

pretty sure he said that because he actually knew he was going to lose.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol2::mc:

Didn't I read somewhere that you got catfished under Trump? Has it happened yet under Biden?

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Didn't I read somewhere that you got catfished under Trump? Has it happened yet under Biden?

:dunno:

I have no idea what you’re referring to. My life was much better under trump. 80% of America agrees with me. SBYL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have no idea what you’re referring to. My life was much better under trump. 80% of America agrees with me. SBYL

how so... once again?  9_9

gas prices... :lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

how so... once again?  9_9

gas prices... :lol:

Trump wins nomination

what your gonna do about it now?

:lol2:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Trump wins nomination

what your gonna do about it now?

laugh at your dumb ass when he loses for a second time to Joe Biden... then continue besmerching the Republicans for not nominating an electable candidate... then prepare for another wild round of Trump lies and J6-2.0 and blame people like you again for Biden being in office. 

how's that sound?  ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

laugh at your dumb ass when he loses for a second time to Joe Biden... then continue besmerching the Republicans for not nominating an electable candidate... then prepare for another wild round of Trump lies and J6-2.0 and blame people like you again for Biden being in office. 

how's that sound?  ;)

Wonderful! 

:lol2::lmao:

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well generally speaking life was better before the world wide pandemic which then caused global inflation.  But how was your life better financially? Has your net worth decreased due to some domestic only changes Biden made?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Oh STFU you broken record retard. You’d have to be a complete brain dead moron to even consider voting Democrat after the last 3+ years. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well generally speaking life was better before the world wide pandemic which then caused global inflation.  But how was your life better financially? Has your net worth decreased due to some domestic only changes Biden made?

How was my life better financially? Are you kidding me? Wow 

• Like 1

Just now, Pete said:

No, did you have some assets depreciate? Not invested in the market? Curious how your net worth has dropped.

yeah... tell us

Just now, akvanden said:

No, did you have some assets depreciate? Not invested in the market? Curious how your net worth has dropped.

good luck... 9_9

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I have 401k. That doesn’t help men week to week. This administrations has cause so much inflation on everyday stuff it’s sickening and most of America sees this except a few assholes such as yourself.. now

fuck off

trump won

• Like 1