Check your account email address ×

They Built This Country

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’ll be hysterical. Just like jimmy’s reaction if Biden wins. 

You know Jim, he'll just flip to whatever side is winning and claim it's what he wanted :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, hayward said:

Not sure what that means.  
I seriously don’t know what for proper Id one needs to register to vote?:dunno: Like is something as simple as a library card id or a ymca id or a driver’s license enough or do you absolutely need a social security card?

Each state is different.

https://www.usa.gov/voter-id

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You know Jim, he'll just flip to whatever side is winning and claim it's what he wanted :lol:

You don't have to go back very far and he was posting Trump hate twitter links on a daily basis.

:lol:

Maybe he found god.

Just now, hayward said:

“Current and valid photo id”.

So all an undocumented immigrant needs, federally speaking, is any kind of photo id, the way I understand it.

If they're not an American citizen they cannot vote. Period.

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pick a party Joe you look like a woman who can’t decide where to sit down in a restaurant.

I’m quite content sitting back while watching two groups of ignorant, political shills cry and whine about each other. 

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You don't have to go back very far and he was posting Trump hate twitter links on a daily basis.

Maybe he found god.

I’m confident that Jimmy will eventually come to the same truthful conclusion about both political that I have. 

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If they're not an American citizen they cannot vote. Period.

I’m not sure.  The way it states in that link, one needs only a photo I’d, unless I’m missing something?

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m confident that Jimmy will eventually come to the same truthful conclusion about both political that I have. 

Agreed, as soon as his clique sees the light he will follow suit as usual. Whatever it takes to be accepted.

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe he found god.

He bought a Maga hat mounted on a swivel :bc:

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

I’m not sure.  The way it states in that link, one needs only a photo I’d, unless I’m missing something?

Eligible voters in the U.S. meet the criteria listed by the U.S. Constitution. But the following are the general requirements for eligible voters in the United States.

U.S. citizenship. The voter should be a U.S. citizen. This includes those born in the United States and naturalized U.S. citizens.

Residency. Voters should meet the state's residency requirements where they wish to vote. Each state has its own rules when it comes to residency requirements.

Age. The voter should at least be 18 years of age (voting age) by election day.

Registration. The voter should follow the registration rules of their state. Note that voter registration law may vary in every state. For instance, some states allow same-day registration, meaning the voter can register to vote on election day. Other states have specific deadlines to register to vote

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Eligible voters in the U.S. meet the criteria listed by the U.S. Constitution. But the following are the general requirements for eligible voters in the United States.

U.S. citizenship. The voter should be a U.S. citizen. This includes those born in the United States and naturalized U.S. citizens.

Residency. Voters should meet the state's residency requirements where they wish to vote. Each state has its own rules when it comes to residency requirements.

Age. The voter should at least be 18 years of age (voting age) by election day.

Registration. The voter should follow the registration rules of their state. Note that voter registration law may vary in every state. For instance, some states allow same-day registration, meaning the voter can register to vote on election day. Other states have specific deadlines to register to vote

Seems vague 

Acceptable forms of ID you can show when you vote include:

• Current and valid photo identification
  • Current utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Government check
  • Paycheck
  • A government-issued document that shows your 

Even if you do not have a form of ID that your state asks for, you may be able to vote.

What you think matters!

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Seems vague 

Acceptable forms of ID you can show when you vote include:

• Current and valid photo identification
  • Current utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Government check
  • Paycheck
  • A government-issued document that shows your 

Even if you do not have a form of ID that your state asks for, you may be able to vote.

What you think matters!

Not really. 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not really. 

Reads as so there may be loop-holes.

I just wonder why, when they first dump you off in New York City on a bus full of illegals right outta Texas or Florida, someone leads the whole group by the hand, right into a public library where they process you for a library membership identification card?  Could it possibly be for voting privileges? Or a start to establishing a proof of residency?

12 minutes ago, hayward said:

Reads as so there may be loop-holes.

I just wonder why, when they first dump you off in New York City on a bus full of illegals right outta Texas or Florida, someone leads the whole group by the hand, right into a public library where they process you for a library membership identification card?  Could it possibly be for voting privileges? Or a start to establishing a proof of residency?

You need to be an American citizen to vote. End of discussion. 

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

2.9% of Americans are Native American and native Alaskan. That means over 97% of the population had immigrant relatives that built America. 

At what point was it established that one had to come through the front door and be “legalized”?

Im guessing around the late 1800’s?:dunno:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Pick a party Joe you look like a woman who can’t decide where to sit down in a restaurant.

And here's the candidates.  

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m quite content sitting back while watching two groups of ignorant, political shills cry and whine about each other. 

No kidding! How can anyone pick a party when they’re both shit and don’t even give a single fuck about the American people 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Agreed, as soon as his clique sees the light he will follow suit as usual. Whatever it takes to be accepted.

He bought a Maga hat mounted on a swivel :bc:

Being an American is a team sport. Belonging to a team is based on the RICE principle. Reward, Ideology, Coercion, and Ego. The problem is that both political parties have been in constant flux since the “70’s. The flux has accelerated since “08 and really took off with Trump. This has created stress on the body politic. Team players have had to become shapeshifters in order to remain on a team. Both sides are forced to adapt to stranger and more bizarre ideologies or be without a team. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Being an American is a team sport. Belonging to a team is based on the RICE principle. Reward, Ideology, Coercion, and Ego. The problem is that both political parties have been in constant flux since the “70’s. The flux has accelerated since “08 and really took off with Trump. This has created stress on the body politic. Team players have had to become shapeshifters in order to remain on a team. Both sides are forced to adapt to stranger and more bizarre ideologies or be without a team. 

theres-no-i-in-team-team.gif

Don't care for either candidate but there's a distinct change starting in 2020 on inflation, immigration, interest rates and gas prices and it's not for the good of the tax payer.

Chart.jpg

Chart 1.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Glad to see I live rent free in so many empty skulls around here…good god.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Glad to see I live rent free in so many empty skulls around here…good god.🤣

You're one of a kind alright!