not good for buyers on credit

They should keep saving their money or buy a model they can afford 

31 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I'm looking into a 94 Indy trail 

Careful, check for stop rides before you buy 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, mnstang said:

They should keep saving their money or buy a model they can afford 

the average american has like $4k in savings...

should I see how many Neo's, b-Last/Venom's and Evo's are for sale?

noticed the Indy XC is completely missing from their line up and the 2025 MY sleds being offered are mainly their maximum max profit margin units.    they're copying what happened in the automotive world the last few years.

Indy SP 137 650 - $14,199

Indy XCR starting at $16,399

Indy VR1 starting at $17,199

and interestingly they show the 2024 XC $14,199 --- at least that one comes with QS3's

New 2025 Snowmobiles | Polaris Snowmobiles

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

noticed the Indy XC is completely missing from their line up and the 2025 MY sleds being offered are mainly their maximum max profit margin units.    they're copying what happened in the automotive world the last few years.

and interestingly they show the 2024 XC $14,199 --- at least that one comes with QS3's

I wonder if that's because they live on credit..  But sure go into deeper debt for a winter toy that should help the old savings situation out.

There are plenty of good used sleds they can afford for under 4k.  And those sleds also won't depreciate so they won't be losing shit loads of money that they don't even have.

With these man-made global warming winters we're having, and the manufacturer's over pricing of new sleds, the least the gov't. could do to keep our attention is step in and forgive sledder's remaining loans......:news:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I wonder if that's because they live on credit..  But sure go into deeper debt for a winter toy that should help the old savings situation out.

There are plenty of good used sleds they can afford for under 4k.  And those sleds also won't depreciate so they won't be losing shit loads of money that they don't even have.

it's higher than $4K but the point remains the same.  people in general are deeply in debt for homes, cars/trucks, 'toys', student loans, credit cards, medical bill and on and on...

excluding Jags and SP 500's there's not much out there for us over $4K we'd want... is there?  :lol:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

With these man-made global warming winters we're having, and the manufacturer's over pricing of new sleds, the least the gov't. could do to keep our attention is step in and forgive sledder's remaining loans......:news:

otb... :slapping:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They probably cut out the lower end models because most people snow check the latest and greatest. Has been that way for a long time. Not having new “value” sleds will help with their inventory problem.

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's higher than $4K but the point remains the same.  people in general are deeply in debt for homes, cars/trucks, 'toys', student loans, credit cards, medical bill and on and on...

excluding Jags and SP 500's there's not much out there for us over $4K we'd want... is there?  :lol:

otb... :slapping:

Pogo stick Phazers... :news:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They probably cut out the lower end models because most people snow check the latest and greatest. Has been that way for a long time. Not having new “value” sleds will help with their inventory problem.

673 are new XC's (2023 & 2024) based upon narrowing the search... 

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2023-2024-Polaris/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Polaris|2319876&model=INDY XC 129|764989687%2CINDY XC 137|764989688%2CINDY XC|764989686&condition=N&year=2023%3A2024&zip=54403&radius=10000

mind you, this isn't taking every dealer in the country into account

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Pogo stick Phazers... :news:

wonder if prices on used Yammies will crash and burn with them going out of business?

here's one random as fuck... new sleds leftover under $11,111

554 SkiDoo

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Ski-Doo/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Ski-Doo|326747&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&zip=54403&radius=10000

438 Polaris

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2023-2024-Polaris/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Polaris|2319876&model=INDY XC 129|764989687%2CINDY XC 137|764989688%2CINDY XC|764989686&condition=N&year=2023%3A2024&zip=54403&radius=10000

116 Cat

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Arctic-Cat/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Arctic Cat|2315236&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&zip=54403&radius=10000

114 Yamaha

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Yamaha/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Yamaha|2321194&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&zip=54403&radius=10000

then... if you go above 300 cc's under $11,111  

8 Yamaha

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Yamaha/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Yamaha|2321194&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&engineSize=300%3A2000&zip=54403&radius=10000

13 Arctic Cat

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Arctic-Cat/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Arctic Cat|2315236&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&engineSize=300%3A2000&zip=54403&radius=10000

87 Polaris

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Polaris/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Polaris|2319876&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&engineSize=300%3A2000&zip=54403&radius=10000

89 SkiDoo

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2024-Ski-Doo/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Ski-Doo|326747&price=*%3A11111&condition=N&year=2024&engineSize=300%3A2000&zip=54403&radius=10000

Even Stevie Wonder could’ve seen the sled industry crash coming. The bicycle industry is in the same condition. Fuck’em both. Those companies were all too happy to quickly jack their prices during COVID and screw over their loyal customers. They seem to have forgotten that they sell luxury goods for a recreational market and very, very few people actually need a snowmobile or a bicycle. The only reason the auto industry isn’t in as bad of shape is because you pretty much need an automobile to live a normal life in most areas of the country. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Even Stevie Wonder could’ve seen the sled industry crash coming. The bicycle industry is in the same condition. Fuck’em both. Those companies were all too happy to quickly jack their prices during COVID and screw over their loyal customers. They seem to have forgotten that they sell luxury goods for a recreational market and very, very few people actually need a snowmobile or a bicycle. The only reason the auto industry isn’t in as bad of shape is because you pretty much need an automobile to live a normal life in most areas of the country. 

look who's back!!!

avira-vpn-what-is-a-vpn.gif

:roflcrying:

wonder if prices on used Yammies will crash and burn with them going out of business?

Stupid prices still for sidewinders on marketplace.  Even the tuned and CLUTCHED, beaten like a rented mule machines.   :news:

look who's back!!!

avira-vpn-what-is-a-vpn.gif

:roflcrying:

You doing your part to prop up the industry? I called my dealer this morning and said I want to buy 3 leftover ‘24 Boosts. But because I want to do my part I insisted they charge me full MSRP on all three. I don’t want any late season discounts as that hurts the industry. Weird thing is I could’ve gotten a 4th sled like an SP for free with how much the Boosts were marked down so I’m not sure if I fucked myself? 🤔

• Haha 2

Just now, hayward said:

Stupid prices still for sidewinders on marketplace.  Even the tuned and CLUTCHED, beaten like a rented mule machines.   :news:

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-Arctic-Cat/snowmobiles-for-sale?type=Snowmobile|301857&make=Arctic Cat|2315236&model=ZR 9000|764989515%2CTHUNDERCAT|764989504&condition=N

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

You doing your part to prop up the industry? I called my dealer this morning and said I want to buy 3 leftover ‘24 Boosts. But because I want to do my part I insisted they charge me full MSRP on all three. I don’t want any late season discounts as that hurts the industry. Weird thing is I could’ve gotten a 4th sled like an SP for free with how much the Boosts were marked down so I’m not sure if I fucked myself? 🤔

:lies:

Talked to my dealer about an XCR 9r. Before I asked him for my price i needed to know what my 22 XCR was worth on a trade. Market is flooded with leftovers and used sleds. Said he wasn't taking trades but would take mine due to my purchasing history. He gave me his best price, I fell out of my chair. Don't even bother giving me a price on the 25.

The industry is again in trouble.

9 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Talked to my dealer about an XCR 9r. Before I asked him for my price i needed to know what my 22 XCR was worth on a trade. Market is flooded with leftovers and used sleds. Said he wasn't taking trades but would take mine due to my purchasing history. He gave me his best price, I fell out of my chair. Don't even bother giving me a price on the 25.

The industry is again in trouble.

You gotta dig deep to support the industry. If you don’t snowcheck a ‘25 you’re not a true snowmobiler. The least you could do is buy a leftover ‘23 or ‘24. If you don’t the OEM’s won’t build hardly any 25’s, factories will shut down, assembly workers will be laid off. The entire sled industry will come to a shuddering halt and then cease to exist. 

• Haha 2