Check your account email address ×

Consoler In Chief

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Which shooters used automatic weapons?

IKR.....more proof of the embellishment 

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The difference between him and other guys on here like Viper or AC . I would be willing to bet they say and post the same things when it can be linked to them personally. You think for a minute these other shit bags spew shit like they do in person? 

Oh trust me....I only say what I am willing to back up. And yes this email I sent to my attorney today can certainly be linked to me:lmao:.     Sometimes it may not be wise but I don't care when angry.

I just sold my house and the buyers are holding 10k in escrow as a use and occupancy clause. They were supposed to return the money when we vacated .  But now are looking for repairs for us to pay after the fact, ....that they never wanted initially. Yeah I'm pretty pissed about it. And they are not releasing our money as of yet. Not sure how this will go down.  Peter is the realtor and I'm personally pissed at him, might punch the fat fuck in the mouth whether I get my  money or not.         Working for UPS , I was told by a realtor on my route that he called Peter for an appointment to show my house and Peter never called him back...... pretty sure the he is banging the divorcee who bought my house and he held back on showing to others and getting a better price....... yeah it's a complicated long story and I hope I don't do something stupid but I'm ready to explode. And have the knowledge to explode things as well.  Wink wink 😉.   

Screenshot_20240308_124952_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh trust me....I only say what I am willing to back up. And yes this email I sent to my attorney today can certainly be linked to me:lmao:.     Sometimes it may not be wise but I don't care when angry.

I just sold my house and the buyers are holding 10k in escrow as a use and occupancy clause. They were supposed to return the money when we vacated .  But now are looking for repairs for us to pay after the fact, ....that they never wanted initially. Yeah I'm pretty pissed about it. And they are not releasing our money as of yet. Not sure how this will go down.  Peter is the realtor and I'm personally pissed at him, might punch the fat fuck in the mouth whether I get my  money or not.         Working for UPS , I was told by a realtor on my route that he called Peter for an appointment to show my house and Peter never called him back...... pretty sure the he is banging the divorcee who bought my house and he held back on showing to others and getting a better price....... yeah it's a complicated long story and I hope I don't do something stupid but I'm ready to explode. And have the knowledge to explode things as well.  Wink wink 😉.   

It will go in your favor.  My daughter went through the same thing last year when she was selling her house.  The other realtor was banging the buyer.  Undisclosed. Tried pulling all kinds of shit. The kids drew on sidewalk with chalk and he was claiming it needed to be replaced. New garage door because it was scratched, etc. All after the fact.  My daughter did some investigation on her / him and found pictures of them together.  Once she brought up bringing in attorney it all changed. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It will go in your favor.  My daughter went through the same thing last year when she was selling her house.  The other realtor was banging the buyer.  Undisclosed. Tried pulling all kinds of shit. The kids drew on sidewalk with chalk and he was claiming it needed to be replaced. New garage door because it was scratched, etc. All after the fact.  My daughter did some investigation on her / him and found pictures of them together.  Once she brought up bringing in attorney it all changed. 

Lol.... yeah I hope so, very similar situation..wish I had some pics.   :lmao:    yeah next step will be threatening court I guess....what a PIA. I'm trying to bite my tongue But I'm almost thinking of leaving a message on the answering machine at his office where his wife also works and accuse him of banging his client.... But I'm trying to get a hold of him directly and he's not returning my calls which is pissing me off even more.   It's been very poor communication from the start. And the sad thing is he has been an acquaintance of mine since high school. Not really a good friend but he was a year or two older than me and we rode the same bus.  

I'm just waiting for my attorney to hear back from buyers attorney at this point... It's been a couple days with no response from the buyers attorney .

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You should proof read what you type.

Bummer on the situation.  Sucks.  Hope the attorney can help you out.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude - posting a picture of that email doesn't really help you at all.  Not my fight, and I hope it works out for ya ... but I'd delete that attachment.  There's no need to share that publicly.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dude - posting a picture of that email doesn't really help you at all.  Not my fight, and I hope it works out for ya ... but I'd delete that attachment.  There's no need to share that publicly.

Thanks.... I'm not worried about it... I don't think it's going to come down to anything drastic. Just letting the lawyer know that I'm getting a little ripped and want my money ASAP. It's all good.... One good thing about getting a bit older Is I do think a little bit before I act compared to when I was younger...........well usually :lmao:

I'm going to call the realtor later and blast him on the phone too. If he don't answer again I'm leaving a message.... The fucker got his money already so he don't give two shits anymore but I'm going to stay on top of him.....

I actually hope the attorney is forwarding them to him.  Maybe she has and that's why he seems to be avoiding me.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

Oh and I sent a later one that was even worse But I won't share that:lmao:..... Now being retired I have way too much time on my hands

Posted (edited)

Just left a firm message on the realtors phone.....he ain't answering.  I sarcastically thanked him for calling me back(he didn't)... Told him he must not give a shit since he already got his money and strongly suggested he talks to his "wench" and gets her to release MY money.   I didn't threaten him or anything, Just maybe a nudge to get the ball rolling and know I'm serious.

He remembers me from high school and in my 20's and knows that I didn't have the best reputation..... Maybe this will jog his memory. :lmao: ... Not trying to be tough but man I'm pretty hot right now with adrenaline pumping and all. Actually it feels pretty good. :lol:....the wife is keeping her distance. Says I haven't been this way in a long time..... I think I've gotten nastier since I stopped drinking New Year's Day. Or maybe I'm just thinking a little clearer and not putting up with any bullshit.....it's kinda fascinating.:snack:

So this will either get my money faster or require the courts to settle at this point.  Tired of waiting. I'd really be surprised if she wanted to go to court and spend money on an attorney....it would kind of defeat the cost of repairs she is looking for unless some leftwing woke judge lets her keep all the 10k.   :lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

On 3/8/2024 at 12:04 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

all joking aside...

that sucks... and has to be a horrible position to be in. 

back to form... 

Hope it works out for you... @Steve753 needs that $

23 hours ago, Bontz said:

agreed... in fact it's probably not totally wise to post anything about it on a public forum

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all joking aside...

back to form... 

I'm giving the money to the site Bozo!

:lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

so am I !  :roflcrying:

Oh you've got a bet going with Viper as well? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm giving the money to the site Bozo!

:lol:

Oh no your not when I win.. That was never in agreement and never a CONDITION.....if you win you can do that 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Yes .... And that one will be donated to the site..

I actually think he made that a condition after the fact but whatever it's only a hundred

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh no your not when I win.. That was never in agreement and never a CONDITION.....if you win you can do that 

Idgaf what you do if you win. Learn to read.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC you are one stupid motherfucker…WGAF if I started the same thread here and at TBP?

seeing the difference in the two is fucking hilarious... 

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all joking aside...

back to form... 

agreed... in fact it's probably not totally wise to post anything about it on a public forum

Thanks but it looks like it's getting resolved...

Not worried at all about what I posted

• Like 1

seeing the difference in the two is fucking hilarious... 

The one common denominator is that you’re a dipshit both places.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

just a $100 one for the site... because I'm not confident in Biden

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Idgaf what you do if you win. Learn to read.

Ok.... good.   :bc:... It could have been interpreted either way

just a $100 one for the site... because I'm not confident in Biden

Again, this election wont be about Biden.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The one common denominator is that you’re a dipshit both places.

don't you have more pressing matters to attend to such as liking Bhen and Woolies posts?