Check your account email address ×

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah just pump Biden up with the drugs he had for SOTU.... And stop protecting the son of a bitch. 

1710002904398.jpg

4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

He must have chugged a 20 hour energy drink.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No shit Sherlock.

I think they figured out who's cocaine was found in the White House.......:lolz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No where in that clip did he say that.

Connect the dots Bro........ It's implied....Why are they afraid to call them illegals and offending them? When thats exactly what they are.... ILLEGALS.   This single issue will be Biden's demise.   I hope he continues to cover and protect  them til the election.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Connect the dots Bro........ It's implied....Why are they afraid to call them illegals and offending them? When thats exactly what they are.... ILLEGALS.   This single issue will be Biden's demise.   I hope he continues to cover and protect  them til the election.

Illegal, undocumented.  Same thing. Trumps got you idiots saying what he thinks sounds the most offensive and riles you up. He's even got you calling the documented immigrants illegals. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Illegal, undocumented.  Same thing. Trumps got you idiots saying what he thinks sounds the most offensive and riles you up. He's even got you calling the documented immigrants illegals. 

Then why is Pelosi and crew up in arms over calling them illegals?....why are they so afraid to offend the murderers?....such as Lakens killer?.....they should be offending those fuckers as much as possible 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

How long has EVERYONE referred to people coming across the border without proper entry as ILLEGAL ALIENS?  We're talking decades.  That's what the term is.  It wasn't until the nutcase liberals came up with the term undocumented, within the last couple years, that it's been used and now somehow that's supposed to be the phrase used?  Yeah, Pelosi can STFU with that nonsense.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Look who you're asking to connect the dots.:lol:

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Then why is Pelosi and crew up in arms over calling them illegals?....why are they so afraid to offend the murderers?....such as Lakens killer?.....they should be offending those fuckers as much as possible 

Because thats what democrats do. You don't remember the fence/wall uproar?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How long has EVERYONE referred to people coming across the border without proper entry as ILLEGAL ALIENS?  We're talking decades.  That's what the term is.  It wasn't until the nutcase liberals came up with the term undocumented, within the last couple years, that it's been used and now somehow that's supposed to be the phrase used?  Yeah, Pelosi can STFU with that nonsense.

Well they are undocumented.  

They use to call African Americans niggers too remember. 

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well they are undocumented.  

Does using the term illegal make your uterus hurt, or what?  They were known as illegals before the term undocumented was coined .... and guess what, they are illegal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Does using the term illegal make your uterus hurt, or what?  They were known as illegals before the term undocumented was coined .... and guess what, they are illegal.

I dont care what they call them. Obviously you do since your panties are in knott because democrats chose to call them something with the same meaning as illegal.

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This plus his whole schtick here is to be a contrarian cunt…it’s beyond lame.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This plus his whole schtick here is to be a contrarian cunt…it’s beyond lame.

You're being contrarian.

I've been mostly consistent on my views. 

You on the otherhand are like a menstrual woman, maybe worse.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I seen this clip last night while surfing the channels....... 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sorry if this offends anyone :lmao:....go eat a turd sandwich :bigfinger:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You're being contrarian.

I've been mostly consistent on my views. 

You on the otherhand are like a menstrual woman, maybe worse.

Definitely worse.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

How many votes did he get?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

81 million votes.

Finally.