Check your account email address ×

What's better under biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Run to your safe little mcmansion in conservative ville wisconsin, then bitch about the hungry and starving people.  Typical scared little liberal.

You cast stones from your glass house :lol: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Almost everything is better under Joe :thumbsup:

Who’s locked in their homes like the good times under the cult leader :snack:

Yup....it has benefited Venezuela big time.....crime has declined to new lows there.  Welcome to USA !   Great job Joe!  You'll be fired come November :lmao:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-12688337/Venezuelas-worst-criminals-gangs-cross-border-cities.html

like-to-announce.jpg

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

404A.gif

As long as it isn't happening in your backyard.....means it doesn't occur....great mentality :thumbsup: and so fitting on you and the rest of TDSer's.

• Like 2

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

As long as it isn't happening in your backyard.....means it doesn't occur....great mentality :thumbsup: and so fitting on you and the rest of TDSer's.

that's right... I'm a Goddamn NIMBY 

da37fcf5b697007e63695a493612e7dd.gif

hope @EvilBird appreicates that one... :roflcrying:

20 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Could have made a mint on the sneakers for sure...on the lookout for new items being put out in limited numbers.  Sure to make a killing. :bc: on resale 

428654968_10223567044981218_4073262321436427679_n.jpg

50 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just to be clear it's only brown skinned migrants raping and murdering all the time in this country?

:dunno:

We don't need the additional filth entering unvetted in this country....pretty simple really.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We don't need the additional filth entering unvetted in this country....pretty simple really.

what % are 'filth'?  :news:

21 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never gets old......still brings a smile to my face .     Sorry @SnowRider....well not really :lmao:.   Hoping 24 is just as pleasurable

never gets old, and they continue to cry about it to this day:pc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just to be clear it's only brown skinned migrants raping and murdering all the time in this country?

You wouldn’t be talking so stupid if it happened to your own daughter would you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You wouldn’t be talking so stupid if it happened to your own daughter would you?

I don't live in the hypothetical world... you?

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

When a piece of shit is here illegally and ends up raping Women its pretty clear to realize if he was never allowed to come here in the first place it wouldn't of happened . 

And when they do commit other crimes like beating up NYC cops you dont release them. 

Despite your White guilt we still have Laws that are not being followed. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't live in the hypothetical world... you?

I’m sure that’s what every parent thought before their daughters were raped or murdered. Makes no sense how you liberal fucks can defend illegal immigration. We have enough rotten people to deal with in this country, so let’s add to the problem right? 

We should have a special illegal immigration tax in this country paid only by liberal faggots who want them here. Pay up you filthy retards!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

When a piece of shit is here illegally and ends up raping Women its pretty clear to realize if he was never allowed to come here in the first place it wouldn't of happened . 

And when they do commit other crimes like beating up NYC cops you dont release them. 

Despite your White guilt we still have Laws that are not being followed. 

so it's different when it's a US citizen, naturalized or other?  

no white guilt here... I'm a Ginger... which is a minority.  :)

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I’m sure that’s what every parent thought before their daughters were raped or murdered. Makes no sense how you liberal fucks can defend illegal immigration. We have enough rotten people to deal with in this country, so let’s add to the problem right? 

We should have a special illegal immigration tax in this country paid only by liberal faggots who want them here. Pay up you filthy retards!

makes no sense at all, and sadly happens every fucking day in this country to women of all colors.

can you show me defending 'it' or anyone?  

what's your opinion regarding abortion in cases of rape or incest, to keep things interesting?

:news: