Check your account email address ×

‘25 Polaris - amazing shit coming or they aren’t coming out with shit?

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Better question, can the internet support the recall bandwidth requirements for a new chassis Polaris 

Cat wishes they sold that many sleds to recall. Sadly they will never know.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Back to the topic, new chassis is on the way.

They have been on a 5 year cycle for a long time but I don’t see it happening this year. 

7 minutes ago, AK440 said:

They have been on a 5 year cycle for a long time but I don’t see it happening this year. 

just a 9R Turbo ?

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

I chuckle here reading the digs at people who run their qs3 on 1.  If the trails are smooth like they normally are for me where I ride, I'm going to run one.  

Backwards.  Smooth I crank them up so that they don't bottom on jumps and big stuff.  If it's rough soften them to make the suspension do it's job.

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Backwards.  Smooth I crank them up so that they don't bottom on jumps and big stuff.  If it's rough soften them to make the suspension do it's job.

That way of thinking only works if you go through rough stuff at a slower speed.  The harder you go in bumps you obviously need more hold up.  I'm also not hitting jumps when I'm trail riding, I don't see jumps on the trails I ride.  And our ranges might be a little different.  My 1 I wouldn't consider soft or mushy by any means it is still responsive and sporty feeling but it allows for some level (really the bare minimum level) of comfort so I don't feel every single carbide rut, every single everything in the trail.  For me that is totally unnecessary to feel every little thing when the trails are butter.  It also can disturb the sled if you're pushing the limited in the corners instead of absorbing it and driving through it and actually making the suspension work.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Bwahahaha! You are the biggest fucking moron on this site. What kind of shit for brains retard turns the clickers softer as the trail gets rougher? :idiot:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

That way of thinking only works if you go through rough stuff at a slower speed.  The harder you go in bumps you obviously need more hold up.  I'm also not hitting jumps when I'm trail riding, I don't see jumps on the trails I ride.  And our ranges might be a little different.  My 1 I wouldn't consider soft or mushy by any means it is still responsive and sporty feeling but it allows for some level (really the bare minimum level) of comfort so I don't feel every single carbide rut, every single everything in the trail.  For me that is totally unnecessary to feel every little thing when the trails are butter.  It also can disturb the sled if you're pushing the limited in the corners instead of absorbing it and driving through it and actually making the suspension work.

It's real simple for me.  I want to use all the travel of my suspension multiple times in a ride.  When it's rough I don't jump all that much as it wears you out riding.  When it is smooth I need it stiffer to keep back stingers from happening with big bottom outs.

If I set mine up to be composed on rough moguls it will bottom like hell when I get aggressive.  Too old to not have the suspension work.  Rush chassis was killer for that as you could basically adjust while riding.

51 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! You are the biggest fucking moron on this site. What kind of shit for brains retard turns the clickers softer as the trail gets rougher? :idiot:

One who doesn't ride like a pussy like you do.  If you had a sled you could try it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

One who doesn't ride like a pussy like you do.  If you had a sled you could try it.

You turning your clickers softer for a rough trail is the very definition of riding like a pussy! :owned:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

43 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You turning your clickers softer for a rough trail is the very definition of riding like a pussy! :owned:

can you post a picture of your clickers?

1609ec5d-e69a-4437-bcdc-34415e5003c8_tex

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

The igloo obviously needs a sensor installed as shown by your response 

Carbon_monoxide_detector_1_2018-03-01.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

You don't know jack shit.  Whole goal is to USE your suspension.  When it's nice I air the sled out and need more shock to not bottom.  When it's rough I forego that capability and let the suspension work better on the whoops.  You should ride a sled setup for snocross across an unplowed cornfield once and perhaps you'll understand

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You don't know jack shit.  Whole goal is to USE your suspension.  When it's nice I air the sled out and need more shock to not bottom.  When it's rough I ride old lady slow and  forego that capability and let the suspension work better on the whoops. By riding really fucking slow I don’t bottom out as much but I do hold up everyone else on the trail. Basically you shouldn’t go above 10 mph over whoops or you’ll have to stand up. I strictly sit on my ass and gently roll up and down over the whoops. You should ride a sled setup for snocross across an unplowed cornfield once and perhaps you'll understand

Fixed it for you :idiot:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Some day if you get a sled you can come ride with me.  I'll make you feel like the little bitch you are 

You’ve already proven that you ride like a total vag. :lol2:Remember kids, @Deephaven says to turn your clickers softer when the trail gets rough. 
:lolz::lol2::lmao::idiot:

If you don't need to turn them down when it gets rough you don't have them hard enough when it is time to have fun.  Clear a few roads on yours setup for moguls.  Enjoy finding the bottom to your suspension HARD 

Just now, Deephaven said:

If you don't need to turn them down when it gets rough you don't have them hard enough when it is time to have fun.  Clear a few roads on yours setup for moguls.  Enjoy finding the bottom to your suspension HARD 

If you EVER pull your head out of your ass you’d realize that you need stiffer damping to hit rough trails at speed. But then there it is…. speed, something you obviously have zero familiarity with. Fucking poser, wannabe bitch. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

If you EVER pull your head out of your ass you’d realize that you need stiffer damping to hit rough trails at speed. But then there it is…. speed, something you obviously have zero familiarity with. Fucking poser, wannabe bitch. 

Lol.  Simple question...so I expect you will fail.  What takes stiffer damping: A) a 2' mogul or B) a 10' vertical drop off a jump.  

You are a fucking poser that rides like a bitch obviously.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Simple question...so I expect you will fail.  What takes stiffer damping: A) a 2' mogul or B) a 10' vertical drop off a jump.  

You are a fucking poser that rides like a bitch obviously.

Didn't you get the memo?  The token admin lectured us to not feed the trolls :news:

:lol:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Didn't you get the memo?  The token admin lectured us to not feed the trolls :news:

It sure shut you the fuck up:bc:

That was my goal. #winning again :owned:

One more time, we will NOT have a  "Hot Boys of Instagram" thread :cop:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Didn’t take long for your first catch :thumbsup: