Check your account email address ×

Lauren Boebert's son arrested, faces 22 charges

Lauren Boebert's son arrested, faces 22 charges

Source: KJCT

Lauren Boebert's 18-year-old son was arrested in Garfield County February 27, 2024, and faces 22 charges.

According to the Rifle Police Department's Facebook page Tyler Boebert was arrested at around 2:30 in the afternoon. The arrest comes after a string of vehicle and property thefts in the area.

Boebert is facing the following charges:

· First degree criminal auto trespass with intent to commit crime
· Criminal possession of ID docs
· Conspiracy to commit (felony)
· ID theft possession with intent to use
· Contributing to delinquency of a minor

· 

Read more: https://www.kjct8.com/2024/02/28/lauren-boeberts-son-arrested-faces-22-charges/

The list of charges is much longer at the link.

Sounds like to product of a shitty household. 

She's a fucking train wreck.

Imagine being 18 and all your buddies see your milf mom giving a handy on TV??? Fucker must have got teased over that.

Edited by HSR

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sounds like to product of a shitty household. 

She's a fucking train wreck.

Imagine being 18 and all your buddies see your milf mom giving a handy on TV??? Fucker must have got teased over that.

She’s probably porked all his friends.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

She’s probably porked all his friends.

Ok now I'm jealous of them. 

I bet they all call him Stifler :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok now I'm jealous of them. 

I bet they all call him Stifler :lol:

When I was 17 I had a buds who's mom was a smokeshow in a string bikini. I wanted to fuck her so bad. Never got the oppurtunity

Boebert post on 'Biden Crime Family' comes back to haunt her when son arrested hours later

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) accused President Joe Biden of running a "crime family" mere hours before her own son was arrested on a multitude of charges. Writing on Twitter on Tuesday, Boebert declared that "the Biden Crime Family will go down as the most corrupt political family in American history."

Shortly afterward, her 18-year-old son Tyler Boebert was arrested and charged with four counts of criminal possession of a financial device, four counts of criminal possession of ID documents, and a count of conspiracy to commit a felony. Many of Boebert's Twitter followers were quick to pounce on her attack on Biden after news of her son's arrest began to spread.

"I guess Lauren Boebert posted this before the police station called her to come bail out her son," wrote one follower. "She put this out on the same day her 18 year old son was arrested and charged with 20 plus criminal acts (again)," commented another. "But do go on, Congresswoman." Another follower commented that Boebert's post on the "Biden Crime Family" "aged like a bowl of milk on a Death Valley trailer roof."

Boebert's personal life has been under the microscope over the last several months after she was ejected from a Denver performance of the "Beetlejuice" musical for vaping and groping her date in the theater.

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-2667387744/

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I was 17 I had a buds who's mom was a smokeshow in a string bikini. I wanted to fuck her so bad. Never got the oppurtunity

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My buddies mom and her sister were big into the Jane Fonda workouts complete with the bright colored spandex workout outfits, early 80's. They were smoking hot and we loved hanging out there them nights. Many a wet dream :lol:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I bet it's safe to say you Fucked her many times she just never knew it...... :lolz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

it's expected

It was Ted Cruz that groomed her for political life. It fits. One detestable nutcase picks another. The difference being she is pitiful while Cruz has a punch me face and personally. Shill for the oil companies. 

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was Ted Cruz that groomed her for political life. It fits. One detestable nutcase picks another. The difference being she is pitiful while Cruz has a punch me face and personally. Shill for the oil companies. 

You be nice to Ted, he's fighting for us everyday to get those term limits and by golly he's going to keep getting re-elected until he gets them!

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your gonna need to bungee a 2x4 to your ass so you won’t fall in.

That’s only for small dick people like you