Check your account email address ×

James Clapper on Trump-Russia Ties: ‘My Dashboard Warning Light Was Clearly On’

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Just like you did with Hillary last fall...and as it turns out Comey new the Russian email was fake - good thing you and your forum friends waited patiently to pass judgement :news:

:lol:

:backpeddle:  ---- you guys are just like Dump's policies ----:backpeddle:

actually Hillary did pass classified info on her privet server and we all know how secure Clinton servers are don't we. wire to wire mother fuckers .

hate to break it to would have made 0 diff in the outcome if come came out or not

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I find it totally amazing the Republican Party is letting this continue. America is under attack by Russia....its a fact and they sit and do nothing. I hope every one of them loses their seat in the next election. And for the Republican apes here I hope the repubs lose their seats to any repub or dem that has the balls to stand up to the commie fucks the Russians are.

Under attack LMFAO quick mainecunt get under your desk .

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the noose is getting tighter and tighter. 

I had a girl that was into that shit. The hardest part is explaining the marks at work on Monday. :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Was it you or her that was doing the"explaining"?  Both? :lol:

My friend's roommate knew all the girls at this tittie bar. Bunch of freaks. I got sucked in.:lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

My friend's roommate knew all the girls at this tittie bar. Bunch of freaks. I got sucked in.:lol: 

Shit....that's probably worth putting on your resume if you lived through it!  I gotta be honest, I think one of them would have "offed" me.  I've got this way with women.....O.o

I guess a small bit about it under "Other Interests" at the end of your resume would be cool.   Fuck that!  Lead off with it!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

lol one of my ridding buddy's had rented a office in a large Minneapolis titty bar  back in the mid 90s. he has worked for some one else for over 10 yrs but keeps the office lol his boss flips the bill now. my wife always gives me shit when I tell her I am heading over to Charles office for a few hrs . I should have never brought her there 

Edited by Ez ryder

22 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The story is that the Russians are fucking with our democracy, Russia is an aggressor with a leader who wants to put the borders of Russia back where the USSR's were. 

Our democracy? We don't have a democracy! We have constitutional republic!

Just now, Highmark said:

:lmao:But the Trump team was not under surveillance.   :lmao:

It was all just incidental....even the unmasking of names that everybody seems to have knowledge of doing but nobody remembers who they told.....weird.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was all just incidental....even the unmasking of names that everybody seems to have knowledge of doing but nobody remembers who they told.....weird.

If the Russian's went to Manafort or Kushner and said we have all this dirt on Clinton and they said release it what exact laws were broken?  I'm not saying this occurred but I keep trying to come up with what this so called "collusion" actually is.  

I mean you hear about it from the MSM and the bitter left but nobody is coming out with any ideas of what the collusion actually is or laws they were broken.  Trump verbally told the Russian's in a news conference to release emails if they had them.   No laws were broken there. 

Lets be clear, Trump was referring to the 30,000+ emails that the Clinton camp "lost" then "found" then had filtered by staffers/lawyers before turning them in.   All these emails were suppose to be in the hands of the govt in the first place.  He was not referring to DNC emails.  

the main problem here is that all the bulbs on the rww dashboards are clearly burned out.

snowrider, maybe you could hook them up on a bulk deal for replacement bulbs? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

I'm confident I will be laughing in the end just as I was early on when I predicted a Trump victory and everyone flipped out. :lol:  

:lol:  Got to love the IC.   Leak info so they can talk about it in the MSM.  

"I have to say that, without specifically affirming or confirming these conversations — since, even though they're in the public realm, they're still classified — just from a theoretical standpoint, I will tell you that my dashboard warning light was clearly on and I think that was the case with all of us in the intelligence community, very concerned about the nature of these approaches to the Russians," Clapper said during an exclusive interview on NBC's "Meet The Press."

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Got to love the IC.   Leak info so they can talk about it in the MSM.  

"I have to say that, without specifically affirming or confirming these conversations — since, even though they're in the public realm, they're still classified — just from a theoretical standpoint, I will tell you that my dashboard warning light was clearly on and I think that was the case with all of us in the intelligence community, very concerned about the nature of these approaches to the Russians," Clapper said during an exclusive interview on NBC's "Meet The Press."

So what's your contention....everyone's blowing smoke and Dump is a Saint?  :news:

Skidmark :lol: 

IMG_3138.JPG

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So what's your contention....everyone's blowing smoke and Dump is a Saint?  :news:

Skidmark :lol: 

IMG_3138.JPG

My contention is there have been no charges yet.   Everything is leaked by anonymous sources and circumstantial.  

Edited by Highmark