Check your account email address ×

What If….

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

:ashamed:

Blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.   Don't go thinking I like you.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we'd get along better than you'd imagine

I doubt it. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Boat Boy - you’re completely missing the point :lol: 

What I said absolutely spot on. If Biden ever did the same as Trump you would cheer him on and quote the DNC talking points relentlessly in an effort to justify your hypocrisy. I'd say you would need some mental gymnastics to accomplish this but lets face it, you dont bother to think when it comes to politics. Dems do no wrong and Reps do no good. Thats as far as your logic is capable of.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What I said absolutely spot on. If Biden ever did the same as Trump you would cheer him on and quote the DNC talking points relentlessly in an effort to justify your hypocrisy. I'd say you would need some mental gymnastics to accomplish this but lets face it, you dont bother to think when it comes to politics. Dems do no wrong and Reps do no good. Thats as far as your logic is capable of.

Boat Boy - you completely missed the point and you’re trying way too hard.  I get it - the forum is a tickle fest for morons and it makes you tingly :lol: 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't...

wait, you ride a Polaris 

never mind :lmao:

You're pro higher taxes so I pretty sure.:thumbsup:

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Boat Boy - you completely missed the point and you’re trying way too hard.  I get it - the forum is a tickle fest for morons and it makes you tingly :lol: 

Enlighten me, what is this elusive point??

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course I can afford to pay a little more so my children, grandkids and great grandkids don't have to suffer but I'm all about me, Me, ME and I right now.

Fuckem!  :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Enlighten me, what is this elusive point??

Yo Boat Boy - I wouldn’t support anyone - blue, red, green - who tried to undermine our election, install fake electors, lie repeatedly, represent a real threat to our democracy, undermine our institutions, etc - you’re fucking complicit in all of the above.  Mo different than the rest of the forum MAGAt’s.  You either support the red hat or you support the opposition.  It’s a binary choice.  Period. 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Boat Boy - I wouldn’t support anyone - blue, red, green - who tried to undermine our election, install fake electors, lie repeatedly, represent a real threat to our democracy, undermine our institutions, etc - you’re fucking complicit in all of the above.  Mo different than the rest of the forum MAGAt’s.  You either support the red hat or you support the opposition.  It’s a binary choice.  Period. 

You think calling Him Boat Boy is a diss? :lol:

Better than a dainty limp wrist pencil pushing faggot that cant fix a blown fuse :lol:

You couldn't pilot a Bassboat you fucking faggot. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You think calling Him Boat Boy is a diss? :lol:

Better than a dainty limp wrist pencil pushing faggot that cant fix a blown fuse :lol:

You couldn't pilot a Bassboat you fucking faggot. 

I bet he would like to pilot an ice cream truck…

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

Notice how the repeating NPC snowfluffer constantly is trying to tell people they need to vote for Joe if they dont like Trump? 

He's big scared because he knows Trump is crushing Biden in the polls. Very telling. They need as many votes for the Sniffing pedo as they can get. :lol:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Like I said, mindless support of the left. 

Sometimes I wonder what color the sky is your world then I remember that you're stupid and I don't care.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Like I said, mindless support of the left. 

Sometimes I wonder what color the sky is your world then I remember that you're stupid and I don't care.

You try way too hard Boat Boy.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You try way too hard Boat Boy.  :lol: 

I've tried hard to sleep this off watch but like intelligence does to you, sleep has escaped me.

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Dude its getting old and so are you.  

Edited by Highmark