Check your account email address ×

What If….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Joe is empowered with orange criminals position on Presidential Immunity and has his political opponent removed…..and Kamala refuses to certify 2024 election because Joe says there is fraud…….and blue states send their own electors….because they believe the election was stolen regardless of what 60+ court cases decide.  MAGA cool with all of the above?  

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander….:snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Joe is empowered with orange criminals position on Presidential Immunity and has his political opponent removed…..and Kamala refuses to certify 2024 election because Joe says there is fraud…….and blue states send their own electors….because they believe the election was stolen regardless of what 60+ court cases decide.  MAGA cool with all of the above?  

:lmao:Whose justice dept is going after Trump again?   Whose justice department raided Trump's home with guns drawn?   

Seems to me Biden is already doing some of that. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Whose justice dept is going after Trump again?   Whose justice department raided Trump's home with guns drawn?   

Seems to me Biden is already doing some of that. 

:lol:  

Bill Barr ran interference for your cult leader by putting out a misleading Mueller report summary.  Now he speaks truth and realizes his former boss is a criminal.  

BTW - why did 2000 Mules admit they have no evidence when given the opportunity to present their case in court? :snack:

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe could kill Trump and be immune?

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We all know you will fully support it and find absolutely nothing wrong with it because you a minion of the DNC with no ability to think for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We all know you will fully support it and find absolutely nothing wrong with it because you a minion of the DNC with no ability to think for yourself.

Boat Boy - you’re completely missing the point :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He could kill you.

Obama already proved that he could. 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is this the Comer debacle :lol: 

It would be easy to see his refusal to enforce American immigration laws as criminal.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

It would be easy to see his refusal to enforce American immigration laws as criminal.   

Are you talking about the bipartisan senate bill orange criminal blew up through his minions in the House?  :snack:

Are you going to refute MAGA Chip Roy…

And for good measure :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you talking about the bipartisan senate bill orange criminal blew up through his minions in the House?  :snack:

when Chip Roy starts sounding sane, your party is in trouble.

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rhetoric from the WH makes a huge difference in the people coming and yes its 100% constitutional for a POTUS to completely shut the border.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

Oh wow dude you got me there....I mean quoting me then changing the entire post....damn....you are one smart son of a bitch.   I'm just going to agree with you on everything from now on.  :lol:    

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm a idiot.....Highmark is the smartest guy on here and he's convinced me to vote for Trump.

Lets make America great again.  

:lmao:

• Haha 1