Check your account email address ×

Ukraine troops withdraw from front-line city of Avdiivka, army chief says

3 hours ago, Rod said:

When has Putin ever wanted all of Ukraine? He’s never said that. 

Taking a little segment doesn't help Russia.

The Donbas was already sympathetic to Russia, they didn't oppose the opposite side of the river.

Russia needs to exit their goods though Ukraine to Europe.  Though Ukraine is one of the major paths that this can happen.  It also gives Russia a buffer between a NATO line and it's border.  Not controlling all of Ukraine allows NATO to puppet Ukraine and have aggressive action with a non-NATO country against Russia.  Ukraine not being completely controlled by Russia is a win for NATO.

Neal

15 minutes ago, Rod said:

You mean when the US funded a coup to over throw the Ukrainian government?

Yanukovich was voted out 328-0 by the Ukrainian Parliament. He enriched himself and his son while declining a free trade agreement with the EU. The people were pissed and tired of living in Russia’s shadow and poverty. Those are the facts. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yanukovich was voted out 328-0 by the Ukrainian Parliament. He enriched himself and his son while declining a free trade agreement with the EU. The people were pissed and tired of living in Russia’s shadow and poverty. Those are the facts. 

You know the us finding a coup in Ukraine is a fact right 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod said:

You mean when the US funded a coup to over throw the Ukrainian government?

You mean when they recruited neonazis?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

You mean when they recruited neonazis?

Putin said he wants to denazify Ukraine. And after the tucker interview i actually believe him. But if you put 2+2 together on what he said, it’s not necessarily noble. He wants the Nazis out because the US uses them to destabilize the area. That came across clear as day but nobody really picked up on it 

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

TikTok news. :lol: 

It's an interview, boomer. You can go look for it on any platform you prefer but you're probably too incompetent. I just tried to make it easy for your dumb ass. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It's an interview, boomer. You can go look for it on any platform you prefer but you're probably too incompetent. I just tried to make it easy for your dumb ass. 

I’ve seen all your propaganda on how wonderful Putin is as a leader. I’ll pass. 

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve seen all your propaganda on how wonderful Putin is as a leader. I’ll pass. 

Jeffrey Sachs is as knowledgeable about geopolitical events as anybody you can source. And about 100x more qualified than you. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Jeffrey Sachs is as knowledgeable about geopolitical events as anybody you can source. And about 100x more qualified than you. 

He is knowledgeable, but doesn’t necessarily get everything right.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

He is knowledgeable, but doesn’t necessarily get everything right.

He has been batting 1000 for the last 2 years.

On 2/28/2024 at 1:18 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Just wait til Russia runs out of bullets, then Ukraine will make its move with its 85 year olds left in the army. 

Wait...I thought they ran out of bullets, fuel, food, equipment, skill, knowledge and everything else immediately after they ran across the border.  It was an epic fail from the very start and NOT AN ABSOLUTE CLINIC.

Huh....maybe I'm just fully vaxxed?

• Haha 1