Check your account email address ×

1 dead, 10-15 injured in Kansas City shooting near KC Chiefs Super Bowl parade, police say

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Someone here implied this would be Detroit if they had a successful seasonal but look at KC representing instead 

Football and soccer have the worst fans. The only ones that are killing each other. All the fans from other sports are happy. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Football and soccer have the worst fans. The only ones that are killing each other. All the fans from other sports are happy. 

Soccer fans are fucking crazy :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Soccer fans are fucking crazy :lol:

Go to a UFC fight and everyone is happy and smiling. Dana brings out Trump and the place goes wild.  No one is violent. Of course baseball fans just sleep. Football and soccer games are for losers. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Go to a UFC fight and everyone is happy and smiling. Dana brings out Trump and the place goes wild.  No one is violent. Of course baseball fans just sleep. Football and soccer games are for losers. 

I took my now wife to a Red Sox game years ago she had never been. The entire time she’s bored looking around so I’m telling her pay attention like not even 15mins later a line drive foul nails someone right in the face not paying attention couple rows In front of us blood everywhere. I look over and go that’s why you pay attention lol she was terrified the rest of the game lol. Baseball is boring as shit though I can only stand it at the stadium in person.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

I took my now wife to a Red Sox game years ago she had never been. The entire time she’s bored looking around so I’m telling her pay attention like not even 15mins later a line drive foul nails someone right in the face not paying attention couple rows In front of us blood everywhere. I look over and go that’s why you pay attention lol she was terrified the rest of the game lol. Baseball is boring as shit though I can only stand it at the stadium in person.

I spent an afternoon at a game. My coworker and I skipped out of work. It was actually quite relaxing. It was a one time thing. Never went back. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/14/2024 at 8:06 PM, Steve753 said:

1 dead 21 shot so far.

Thankfully someone’s a horrible shot 

Edited by Skidooski

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I spent an afternoon at a game. My coworker and I skipped out of work. It was actually quite relaxing. It was a one time thing. Never went back. 

12 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Last spring I took my team at work out to a Twins game for one of the guys retirements.  Nice spring day with good seats and company paid beers, only way to watch a baseball game!  This beat the cake and coffee reception most do.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

my old boss got into an all out brawl at a Cubs v Brewers game about a decade ago.   

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1