Check your account email address ×

Super Bowl LVIII

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MLB is like ambien for me.  " I watched 4 innings, nothing happened"

Puts me right to sleep listening to that, kind of like golf

• Like 1

Game was very good and I have been a NFL fan for years. I also liked playing team sports in HS and  college but than again I’m not some arrogant weirdo loner.

BTW anybody  that thinks NFL players aren’t athletes is a dolt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Another one :lol:

GGKfrLoWkAAeg5A?format=jpg&name=medium

maxresdefault[1].jpg

Haha….yeah she should be lecturing others about behavior, character and how to act.😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

To each, their own.  Take us back to the 80's and 90's when there weren't these so-called "Super Teams" of players flexing their muscle to get their buddies together on the same roster.  Well, that's the NBA anyway.  The NHL is still enjoyable to watch (even if the local club notoriously disappoints every year), and MLB provided some hope this past season without the typical powerhouses in the World Series.  

In a sense there really isn’t such a thing as a team-less sport. In high school I was into wrestling and track & field. While there was no cooperation with other teammates during competition. When you competed it was on your own merits. However, there was still a coach and those you practiced with. I enjoyed the independence of getting out on the mat or cross country track knowing it was up to me to prepare and be able to dig deep for a win. Team sports just got weird and too fucking complicated. I’ve never played well with others. It’s a fault and gift rolled up into one. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

I guess that's why you do so well living the way you do (and no, that's not meant to be a slam).  It goes right back to the "to each, their own" reference.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In a sense there really isn’t such a thing as a team-less sport. In high school I was into wrestling and track & field. While there was no cooperation with other teammates during competition. When you competed it was on your own merits. However, there was still a coach and those you practiced with. I enjoyed the independence of getting out on the mat or cross country track knowing it was up to me to prepare and be able to dig deep for a win. Team sports just got weird and too fucking complicated. I’ve never played well with others. It’s a fault and gift rolled up into one. 

I get it…I ran track all 4 years of HS and loved the individual events because of what you said but I enjoyed relays as well.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Should she be commenting on character when she was banging other dudes while married :dunno:  

But that's different because she's a good person and a woman of God! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I guess that's why you do so well living the way you do (and no, that's not meant to be a slam).  It goes right back to the "to each, their own" reference.

No slam taken. I charge my batteries alone and discharge around other people. Some are just the opposite. I guess that’s what it means to be an introvert vs extrovert. Last year I spent 5 or 6 days out in the mountains of Idaho. Didn’t see a soul for those days. I fished, hiked, ran the drone, and photographed. It was heaven. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No slam taken. I charge my batteries alone and discharge around other people. Some are just the opposite. I guess that’s what it means to be an introvert vs extrovert. Last year I spent 5 or 6 days out in the mountains of Idaho. Didn’t see a soul for those days. I fished, hiked, ran the drone, and photographed. It was heaven. 

Fuck'n A right!  People suck for the most part.  :bc:

you couldn't pay me enough to sit at a super bowl game, unless I was the only one allowed into the spectator areas.:lol:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Should she be commenting on character when she was banging other dudes while married :dunno:  

She’s the rightwing’s version of Jesse Jackson the poverty pimp. She’s been down on the Texas border screeching with that horrible voice. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Everything is a conspiracy. Is life even real or is this a simulation ?  :ashamed:

:lol:

when a tree falls over in the woods, and there's no one there to listen, does it evenmake a noise?  :read:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

when a tree falls over in the woods, and there's no one there to listen, does it evenmake a noise?  :read:

If you make a mistake and the wife isn't there to see it,,, is it really a mistake :news:

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wayne Gretzky weighed 160 pounds when he came to the NHL and the scouts all said he would get killed. He averaged 196 points for nine years straight.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol:

download.jpeg.jpg

30 year old picture of The Fridge at the end of his career…your reaching has grown pathetic and boring. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1