Check your account email address ×

Secret Channel.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,..really??..I did my job..point made on slingers hypocrisy.. Plane as day..hence all you site libs banding together to make one big pussified snowflake attack..

So you have no issues with someone verbally attacking someone's kids taint??  I'll wait for the answer btw..

I'm someone's kid :snack:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahah, well that settles it!  A Trump appointee doesn't think that what Trump's son in law did is a big deal.  Case closed!

:lmao:

All administrations have done it in the past, it's normal.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea, no big deal

:lol:

Ex-CIA Director: CIA would consider Kushner actions 'espionage'

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/335398-ex-cia-director-if-kushner-set-up-secure-line-with-russia-cia

ah yes same as every single Russia article EX-CIA 

"we don’t know the exact content of the conversation. We don’t know the objective that was a part of the conversation — those things we don’t know"

case closed arrest Kushner :lol:

Edited by highmarketrider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm someone's kid :snack:

So no issues with someone calling someone's kid names?? Got it..

I could have sworn I read something this morning where you had the exact opposite opinion,  and so did slinger and ice..infact, you were so upset I read you had pm'd the site owner, and he had to come make a statement on your behalf...something around the lines of please play nice with taint, his feelings are hurt you big meanies..:lol:

Fucking grow a set..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I could have sworn I read something this morning where you had the exact opposite opinion,  and so did slinger and ice..infact, you were so upset I read you had pm'd the site owner, and he had to come make a statement on your behalf...something around the lines of please play nice with taint, his feelings are hurt you big meanies..:lol:

Fucking grow a set..

I haven't said shit all about calling someone's kids names until I commented on your stupid post.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I haven't said shit all about calling someone's kids names until I commented on your stupid post.

I apologize,  it was revikevi,  hard keeping track of different the snowflakes :thumb:

25 minutes ago, Dave said:

Another nothing to see here thread...just liberals answering questions with questions.

It's all Slinger does but expects everyone else to,answer his endless questions about stupid shit....fucking cunt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fucking grow a set..

Do you realize how fucking stupid your argument is?   Comparing someones kid who's teenager to someone's kid in their 30's is not the same.  By your logic - given everyone is someones kid - everybody would be off limits. :lol: 

Your assessment is dead wrong.  I need to back off because some members on here are complaining I'm too mean :lmao: So I'll be the big boy so some lil fellas with small penis' feelings don't get hurt.  I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the complainers.   

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Do you realize how fucking stupid your argument is?   Comparing someones kid who's teenager to someone's kid in their 30's is not the same.  By your logic - given everyone is someones kid - everybody would be off limits. :lol: 

Your assessment is dead wrong.  I need to back off because some members on here are complaining I'm too mean :lmao: So I'll be the big boy so some lil fellas with small penis' feelings don't get hurt.  I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the complainers.   

i cannot believe this needs explained once, let alone numerous times. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I apologize,  it was revikevi,  hard keeping track of different the snowflakes :thumb:

Every snowflake is unique and beautiful.  No two are the same or so I was always told.

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Every snowflake is unique and beautiful.  No two are the same or so I was always told.

:thumb::bc:

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So what's off limits is dictated by age..spot on Taint...wtf..

You're not mean, you're a little sand filled cunt that nobody likes..you should take your ball and go home..again!!! :thumb:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So what's off limits is dictated by age..spot on Taint...wtf..

You're not mean, you're a little sand filled cunt that nobody likes..you should take your ball and go home..again!!! :thumb:

:lol: Hypocrite much Rigidhead :lmao: 

:yawn:

Edited by SnowRider