Check your account email address ×

Secret Channel.....

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There are no leaks in our government. Just ask the Brits :news:

none. :lol:

let me clarify -  highmark has often stated if there was collaboration with trump and the russians we'd have known it by now. my counter argument is that this investigation is still young, and new things come out damn near daily. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

none. :lol:

let me clarify -  highmark has often stated if there was collaboration with trump and the russians we'd have known it by now. my counter argument is that this investigation is still young, and new things come out damn near daily. 

Both parties are the same.  Remember when the Obama admin did this during their first transition?

:lmao:

i actually liked the trumps, kids and all, back in "the apprentice" days. thought the kids seemed well rounded, polite, caring. this recent election really exposed all of them, including ivanka, for what they are. pigs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i actually liked the trumps, kids and all, back in "the apprentice" days. thought the kids seemed well rounded, polite, caring. this recent election really exposed all of them, including ivanka, for what they are. pigs.

God you sound like a shrill cunt...why is Ivanka a pig?

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I always thought they were a bit arrogant. But I don't know them personally and neither do you. :dunno: 

Are you really going to run with what you see in the media?

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I always thought they were a bit arrogant. But I don't know them personally and neither do you. :dunno: 

Are you really going to run with what you see in the media?

well apparently you did as well :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Fuck man,did you just verbally attack someone's kids on the internet??  Never meeting them and not knowing them personally?? 

ehhh, nooo,  you wouldn't do that because that would make you a hypocrite.. 

:gun:

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fuck man,did you just verbally attack someone's kids on the internet??  Never meeting them and not knowing them personally?? 

i'm going by what has come out of their mouths, and their actions. you nitwits do worse, with less "evidence" so save your BS.

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Everyone on the planet is "someone's kid" and we're talking about fully grown adult children here that are in positions of power and influence.  My God are you dumb

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm going by what has come out of their mouths, and their actions. you nitwits do worse, with less "evidence" so save your BS.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because she married one, for starters. 

i'm waiting for your thoughts on the thread topic :news:

So that is your answer.....any specifics other than who she married?

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

22 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Everyone on the planet is "someone's kid" and we're talking about fully grown adult children here that are in positions of power and influence.  My God are you dumb

not to mention they've stepped into the world of politics all on their own. 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rigidhead :groin: SlingerIce

Lol,..really??..I did my job..point made on slingers hypocrisy.. Plane as day..hence all you site libs banding together to make one big pussified snowflake attack..

So you have no issues with someone verbally attacking someone's kids taint??  I'll wait for the answer btw..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

33, 35 and 39 year's old and rigid calls them kids 

rigid you insult someone's kid in here all the time :lol:

Keep going,  this is epic!!