Check your account email address ×

Bidens mental state and bringing charges against him.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s not. It’s a national security issue.

I would like to know if Biden's document stash coincided with any foreign deals he may have had with his brother Jimmy or son Hunter.  Let's be clear the difference between Trump's documents and Biden's is Trump as president could have the documents where as a senator it would be a crime just to be in possession of the items.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I would like to know if Biden's document stash coincided with any foreign deals he may have had with his brother Jimmy or son Hunter.  Let's be clear the difference between Trump's documents and Biden's is Trump as president could have the documents where as a senator it would be a crime just to be in possession of the items.

Another difference is Biden gave the ones he had back immediately.  Trump didn't. 

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Another difference is Biden gave the ones he had back immediately.  Trump didn't. 

Could it be because Biden wasn't authorized to have them and knew that, Trump was authorized and the argument was, to what extent? Let's bring Hillary into the conversation whose computer was subpoenaed so she wiped the hard drive and had hers and all aids phones physically destroyed so they couldn't recover the data after the fact. Who can forget her smug response when questioned about it,  "You mean with like a cloth?" 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Could it be because Biden wasn't authorized to have them and knew that, Trump was authorized and the argument was, to what extent? Let's bring Hillary into the conversation whose computer was subpoenaed so she wiped the hard drive and had hers and all aids phones physically destroyed so they couldn't recover the data after the fact. Who can forget her smug response when questioned about it,  "You mean with like a cloth?" 

Is Hilary running for potus?

Bottomline is Trump didn't return them when asked to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is Hilary running for potus?

Bottomline is Trump didn't return them when asked to.

I see the bottom line as Biden was never authorized to have the documents and knew it, Trump was convinced he was authorized and in the process of arguing his point they raided his home. Also Biden didn't return all the files, the more they searched the more they've found. Hell, there might be more out there he hasn't returned.

Just now, airflite1 said:

I see the bottom line as Biden was never authorized to have the documents and knew it, Trump was convinced he was authorized and in the process of arguing his point they raided his home. Also Biden didn't return all the files, the more they searched the more they've found. Hell, there might be more out there he hasn't returned.

Regardless Biden was clear legally.

Trump isn't.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Regardless Biden was clear legally.

Trump isn't.

I don't know where you get that, it was clearly illegal for Biden to have the documents, and the reason given why he wasn't charged is because he's to feeble. 

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I don't know where you get that, it was clearly illegal for Biden to have the documents, and the reason given why he wasn't charged is because he's to feeble. 

I meant he was cleared legally. Dam auto correct!

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I meant he was cleared legally. Dam auto correct!

:lol:

I guess if you call a sitting President incompetent to stand trial, legally cleared, there's that.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I guess if you call a sitting President incompetent to stand trial, legally cleared, there's that.

He was cleared of any wrong doing. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All this does is make what Trump did even worse.  He knew what he was doing. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He was cleared of any wrong doing. 

No they decided it wasn't worth pursuing, because they would see him as an elderly man with a poor memory and and they didn't think they would find him to have the mental capacity to know what he had done. I interpret that to say even though he's guilty, they're taking pity on him because he's mentally incompetent. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All this does is make what Trump did even worse.  He knew what he was doing. :lol:

He did, but as a President he is allowed to keep documents, Biden never was, that's the big difference.  

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Dude...... He didn't remember where he left half of them:lmao:..... Just scattered randomly around his garage. And the Penn center too.... There's probably even more out there that he has no recollection about.

And of course, more election interference.... When the document story wasn't released until January 9th....... So we have the hidden laptop and the hidden documents to help little old sleepy Joe get elected.  Rigged and stolen with the help of media and government.

Screenshot_20240208_222406_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

No they decided it wasn't worth pursuing, because they would see him as an elderly man with a poor memory and and they didn't think they would find him to have the mental capacity to know what he had done. I interpret that to say even though he's guilty, they're taking pity on him because he's mentally incompetent. 

Actually no.  They decided not to charge Biden because the evidence wasn't strong enough.

Your interpretation is false.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Actually no.  They decided not to charge Biden because the evidence wasn't strong enough.

Your interpretation is false.

That tells me you didn't read the report.

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

He did, but as a President he is allowed to keep documents, Biden never was, that's the big difference.  

Thats cool and all, but Trump still needed to give them back when asked for them.