Check your account email address ×

Supreme Court is now arguing trump’s future.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m gonna run so if I’m elected I can’t serve?

no one would waste their vote and vote for your dumb ass so save yourself the ridicule of losing:guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

insurrection is what the boys do to your anus at the hunting camp

miright?

You are just an awkward individual , very strange. Not funny , just annoying. Like the kid that was so fucking annoying you couldn’t help but pick on but then you kind of felt a little bad after. 

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

You are just an awkward individual , very strange. Not funny , just annoying. Like the kid that was so fucking annoying you couldn’t help but pick on but then you kind of felt a little bad after. 

so you don't deny it? 

not everyone gets or appreciates my sense of humor... I'm sincerely glad you're one of them.   :)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

probably not for you

did you have to Google it too slow

Don't see anyone else giving you a reach around. umm ummm i reckon 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

All of his buddies find him funny, so he claims 

Well he knows Deepfaggot or so he claims, even vouched for him on the 20x property he never owned.

Sounds legit.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he knows Deepfaggot or so he claims, even vouched for him on the 20x property he never owned.

Sounds legit.

I do... a few others from this mb as well. 

Do you recall which metric I utilized for the valuation comparison? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/09/27/trump-family-insists-mar-a-lago-worth-over-1-billion-after-judge-calls-value-wildly-inflated-heres-what-we-know/

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/09/27/trump-family-insists-mar-a-lago-worth-over-1-billion-after-judge-calls-value-wildly-inflated-heres-what-we-know/

image.jpeg.cabb7b325e960be78bb5abfd50bb4be1.jpeg

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nerd GIFs | Tenor

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you don't deny it? 

not everyone gets or appreciates my sense of humor... I'm sincerely glad you're one of them.   :)

I hate to burst your bubble of self flattery but you are not even remotely funny. :boot:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So you're a liar that also has no clue about real-estate.  Stick to NeverLand with your butt buddy.

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nerd GIFs | Tenor

I hate to burst your bubble of self flattery but you are not even remotely funny. :boot:

is it due to consistently insulting your fragile ego? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So you're a liar that also has no clue about real-estate.  Stick to NeverLand with your butt buddy.

liar?  no clue ? 

yeah, you roll with that 81 Million.  :roflcrying:

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is it due to consistently insulting your fragile ego? 

liar?  no clue ? 

yeah, you roll with that 81 Million.  :roflcrying:

Yes no clue.

Oh they are finally admitting it.  Won't charge him with classified docs, cause he has dementia.

81 million my ass.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes no clue.

Oh they are finally admitting it.  Won't charge him with classified docs, cause he has dementia.

81 million my ass.

tell me your opinion on covid? 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You fell for it, what else do you need to know?

covid wasn't real?

I believe that about birds

jury is still out but I'm thinking covid is real at this juncture 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Very interesting and if the POTUS is not found to be an officer could it have impact on other cases?

To me the best argument that the POTUS is an "officer" is the fact they are the CiC of the armed forces however he is still a civilian not military officer.  I would hate to guess how that particular question alone would be voted.

Keep in mind Article 2 section 3 states which may lead to say he/she is not because they cannot commission themselves.

he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.  

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature,

It seems to be the crux of the case. Very good and impartial of Jackson. Impressive actually. POTUS does wield a tremendous amount of power. Albeit short term considering the nature of EO.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The entire premise is fucking bullshit because insurrection was totally contrived. There was no insurrection 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nobody has been accused of insurrection , nobody has been tried or convicted on the grounds of insurrection 

CRIMINAL TRESPASS IS NOT FUCKING INSURRECTION 

The whole thing is fucked.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The whole thing is fucked.

That was rather dunce like on Kavanaugh’s part. Everyone knows that he hasn’t been convicted. What needs to be settled is if he’s even eligible to be tried for insurrection. Jackson and Barrett both nailed it with their questioning. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It seems to be the crux of the case. Very good and impartial of Jackson. Impressive actually. POTUS does wield a tremendous amount of power. Albeit short term considering the nature of EO.

Was very impressed with all the liberal justices questions but then again there is really no way to skirt around this....it's that obvious of a decision which over 60% of their cases are.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Was very impressed with all the liberal justices questions but then again there is really no way to skirt around this....it's that obvious of a decision which over 60% of their cases are.

For sure. This constitutional question needs to be answered now or it risks a shitstorm by some states post election. It does appear as though the actual power of the presidency has the potential to be amplified by several notches. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe